Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? (2475 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Let Us Be Honest About This Thing Called Crush / 2 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by Sandydayziz(f): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
EternalTruth:
ur ping on WhatsApp plzzzzzzzzzzz. can't wait anymore..... my apprehensiveness is escalating. thanks
Done!!
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by dhurlarpur(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Relationship these days has to do with the readiness of both parties, especially in this bad economy, some guys have to let go of their women coz they ain't financially capable, so with all they have invested, its just a waste.....................Only God knows which relationship will work out now.

1 Like

Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by Timbuktuo: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
EternalTruth:
ur ping on WhatsApp plzzzzzzzzzzz. can't wait anymore..... my apprehensiveness is escalating. thanks

1 Like

Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
It does not work that way I am afraid.
And what is the marker that determines the man is now "capable" for marriage?
Just because some men and women lack the intuition of being able to recognise if someone is good for them or not delaying being involved in a relationship is not going to help. Some individuals need to learn what not to do before finally getting what it is they should be doing in terms of relationships.

I see your point but the pain and suffering from rejection from your partner is it really worth the lessons because some people don't recover from past relationships ever.
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinggogo:
So there should b no boyfriend nd galfriend tinz undecided grin
Yes o
It will be fiance/fiancee things and husband/wife things
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Yes o
It will be fiance/fiancee things and husband/wife things

That's the best.
It will end the boys are too stingy thread and Girls are seeing guys as living ATM machine.
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
MrAwePresident:

That's the best.
It will end the boys are too stingy thread and Girls are seeing guys as living ATM machine.

So true
Then romance section won't be that fun anymore

1 Like

Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Have really thought about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin
paulinoace0:
Have really thought about this
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raine80:
It does not work that way I am afraid.
And what is the marker that determines the man is now "capable" for marriage?
Just because some men and women lack the intuition of being able to recognise if someone is good for them or not delaying being involved in a relationship is not going to help. Some individuals need to learn what not to do before finally getting what it is they should be doing in terms of relationships.

Now I'm jealous because you dish out advice every now and then.

Now to the topic: I have been dating since when I was 15, but I finally ripped myself off the shackles of religion 3 years ago, and my friends still say I'm inexperienced. All intimate experiences in those days were not intentional. If I had not started dating at that age, I would now be in the league of those saying you should not make love to a fasting wife.
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 3:47am On Nov 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 4:37am On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by Sandydayziz(f): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2016
MrAwePresident:

I'm currently not in the best shape of mind to answer your question but I would love to understand what an ideal relationship entails.

Because it seems like giving someone your all isn't enough for some even though they know you are
You can never give ur all.. Av been dating dis guy for 3 months+ now.. Nd I swear to u av never asked for anything not even recharge card.. All I want is attention, luv, care, respect nd for him to be there when I need him... Nd if he can't give me any of dose I'll dump his ass it's as easy as dat.. buh if I ever do he might go on believing it's cus I tink he's broke.... Don't u agree?
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by MrAwePresident: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2016
Sandydayziz:
You can never give ur all.. Av been dating dis guy for 3 months+ now.. Nd I swear to u av never asked for anything not even recharge card.. All I want is attention, luv, care, respect nd for him to be there when I need him... Nd if he can't give me any of dose I'll dump his ass it's as easy as dat.. buh if I ever do he might go on believing it's cus I tink he's broke.... Don't u agree?

Hmmm, if you substitute him for a rich guy he will definitely think that.
I swear I wonder where girls like you are in my life
I have so much attention to give but that sadly me a likely First Class candidate for the friendzone.
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by EternalTruth: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=Timbuktuo post=51390113][/quote] lol the girl added me Oh. Na my wife now cheesy
Re: GUYS end the thing called "DaTing" Until You Are Capable Of Marriage? by luminouz(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2017
EternalTruth:
lol the girl added me Oh. Na my wife now cheesy
Am happy for u! Did u even read DAT she has a guy before u? All d best bro...if u really want her!
As for Me.....its Ginaz all d way kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? / These 6 Food Will Increase Your B*obs In 14 Days (with 18+ Photos) / My First Sex Experience With A Virgin Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.