Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. (2527 Views)

Sexy South Africa Ass Ride A Bike, You Won't Believe How She End Up / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2016
If I cook an egg for 7 mins, how many minutes will it take me to cook 50 eggs in the same pot?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Jamb question. cheesy grin

Shouldn't it be the same 7minutes?.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Israeljones(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2016
7mins or even less depending on the type of cooker used

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by kinggogo: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Ask my yansh undecided grin
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
50 eggs? In this buhari period?... Which kin kettle Yu get sef??

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
7 minutes

#YOLO
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Benita27:
Jamb question. cheesy grin
Shouldn't it be the same 7minutes?.
*she's not sure*
grin
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
undecided

You think we're dumb?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Edwinmason(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:
50 eggs? In this buhari period?
hahahaha
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:
50 eggs? In this buhari period?... Which kin kettle Yu get sef??
I said pot.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:

*she's not sure*

grin
Hian!. grin
Have given my answer already.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
I said pot.

Yu boil eggs inside pot?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
You can use the same pot but is the quantity of water in the pot the same? You only need about 2 litres to boil an egg, but you will probably need more litres to boil fifty eggs.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:

Yu boil eggs inside pot?
Can a kettle contain 50 eggs, smartass?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by mployer(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
It will surely take you more than 7mins if the rate of heat supply remain the same.

We need the following informations:
Mass of the pot
Volume of the water
Mass of the the egg
Specific heat capacity of the pot material
Specific heat capacity of the egg.

cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
Can a kettle contain 50 eggs, smartass?

Question. Why are Yu even boiling 50 eggs?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
You can use the same pot but is the quantity of water in the pot the same? You only need about 2 litres to boil an egg, but you will probably need more litres to boil fifty eggs.
your theory is wrong.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
your theory is wrong.

What's wrong about it?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Pls gimme one egg embarassed
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:

Question. Why are Yu even boiling 50 eggs?
Why are you invading? Can a kettle contain 50 eggs?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Young03(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
I don't know
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls gimme one egg embarassed
left egg or right egg? tongue
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2016
7 mins
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
Why are you invading? Can a kettle contain 50 eggs?

Yea.. I guess not. Still wondering why you're boilin 50 eggs
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
left egg or right egg? tongue
you dont like me embarassed
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2016
mployer:
It will surely take you more than 7mins if the rate of heat supply remain the same.

Mass of the pot
Volume of the water
Mass of the the egg

cool cool
Haha.

Professor. You're wrong!
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Stupedinluv:
you dont like me embarassed
Who wouldn't like you?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:

Yea.. I guess not. Still wondering why you're boilin 50 eggs
I sell boiled eggs.
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Sandydayziz(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
mployer:

Mass of the pot
Volume of the water
Mass of the the egg

cool cool
If they should give u dose na would u be able to solve it?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Pesin never see food chop u dey boil 50 eggs..Eggoistic Juvenile undecided
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2016
DoroBad:
I sell boiled eggs.

So you sell boiled eggs and its only 50 you are boiling?
Re: You Won't Believe How Many People Who'll Fail This Question. by DoroBad(f): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:

So you sell boiled eggs and its only 50 you are boiling?
How many do you suggest I boil?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erotic Story: The Abuja Experience – Lady Narrates Mind-blowing S3xual Encounter / The Best Sex Positions For Pregnant Women / Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.