Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) (2556 Views)

This Woman Wants To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / I Want To Be Remembered For Having World’s Biggest Hips - American Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by KehnnyCares(m): 9:13am On Jul 04, 2017
A 37-stone woman desperate to secure the record for having world’s biggest hips has been warned she is a “ticking time bomb” and could die at any moment – but she simply doesn’t care.
Married Bobbi-Jo Westley is now four inches off drawing level with the current record holder Mikel Ruffinelli – who has hips measuring 99 inches apart. But despite being told to shed weight ,the 42-year-old insists she “wants to be remembered for something”. .
She said: “I understand that I’m putting myself at risk by trying to get the world’s biggest hips. I am worried about my health sometimes because of my size – I know that it is not healthy.

My doctor asked me if I had ever considered gastric bypass and I do have a fear of dying. But it’s just something that I have to do and I take it one day at a time. I want to be remembered for something, and I think having the world’s biggest hips is what I was meant to be remembered for.” .

Her supersized hips have already earned her a supersized following, with legions of fans from around the globe buying and trading her pictures online. Bobbi, who lives in York, Pennsylvania with her husband, said: “My hips are what makes me unique. It’s what makes me ‘me’. .

When I realised that there where men out there who like my shape, I was kind of surprised. I get all kinds of presents and messages from my fans, some of them ask ‘will you marry me?’ which is kind of hard because I’m already married. When I get people on social media who say I am fat, I really don’t react to it. Because I am fat.”

Source: http://a1000laff.com/whatt-woman-risks-her-life-to-have-the-worlds-biggest-hips-photos/

Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2017
there is GOD oh, wait who your world biggest hips title help. And she is willing to die..omo

Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by idoncare440(f): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Well sha... She already knows she can die @ anytime so...........RIP in advance!
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2017
This is disgusting and unattractive
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by nrexzy: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Happy maggots awaiting..
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Anybody way wan fvck this one go add pistle Tue join him prick to fvck her because these one far oo
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Lefulefu bia grin
Too much juice
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Syphax(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2017
This is disgusting, carry your septic tank dey go abeg. I no want.

1 Like

Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Yuneehk:
This is disgusting and unattractive
Biko stop Dat nne. she is beautiful. imagine sleeping between her stinky butt cheeks and sniffing. lol
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol. Where is the so called Roman goddess?
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2017
Hey yaa sowie ma,sense fall on you so that you will forget about your fans and the record and live for your husband
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
Biko stop Dat nne. she is beautiful. imagine sleeping between her stinky butt cheeks and sniffing. lol
I'm no gay so I can't imagine. You should be the one imagining since you're a lover of big butts smiley
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by misspineapple(f): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2017
What!!

Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Na wa.
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Lefulefu bia grin
Too much juice
cheesy abeg dose are endtime hips.ur own hips are way betterwink.
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

I'm no gay so I can't imagine. You should be the one imagining since you're a lover of big butts smiley
nne mehn. I like am no be small thing oh. by the way you are missing something.
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy abeg dose are endtime hips.ur own hips are way betterwink.
My nigga cheesy where have u Been ... uve been missed o
Ukwu crew wer lost without ya
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lalas247:

My nigga cheesy where have u Been ... uve been missed o
Ukwu crew wer lost without ya
eeeyacheesy....Dacovajnr was even thinking dem don Evans mecheesy
Re: Woman Risks Her Life To Have The World’s Biggest Hips (photos) by indodon(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
ummmmm yummy

(1) (Reply)

One Corner Dance Near A Transformer. / South African Man Who Was Gang Raped By 3 Ladies Speaks: Here’s How It Happened / See My Sweet Mom (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.