Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? (3195 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / To The Nairaland Men: An Apology From Mrs. Chima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by izeek(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2009
please people be serious!

how do we say exe's are off limits!

if tins dint work out btw u guys, dont mean it wont work btw others.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by sexybabes(f): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2009
Mine are off limits to my gal friends. He can go out with any one he chooses to but not my friends especially not my best friend. I'm talking about me & my friends if other people don't have a problem with that its okay for them, thats a rule between me & my gals & i'm glad that we never crossed that line.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2009
izeek:

please people be serious!

how do we say exe's are off limits!

if tins dint work out btw u guys, dont mean it wont work btw others.

True, but not with my best friend!

It's just not bearable and I wont take that!
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by erekere(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2009
Guy u really meesed up hw can u even think of dating ur friends ex talkless of doing it?i do tell people that ur guy babe suppose to be stinking to u she shud be a no go area for you now u ar askin if u owe him an apology,somebody shud slap u for even asking if na me b ur friend,kai walahi i no go pogibe u lailai.OLE, ASHEWO,BETRAYAL you don dey eye d girl tail tail na u even do juju make dem separate.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by izeek(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2009
uju,

do u know how many peoples exe's u must have dated!
if there wasa rule that says u dont date anyone who has entered the ex zone, be it ur friend or not, we all wud be single.

there is just some craze over nothing, lets let things be.

i dont see the fuss over nothing .
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by mrperfect(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
You did what you could, because of  our selfishness,  it just natural for the guy to behave that way.
A thing like this happened to most of us if we want to tell the truth. So my brother you can't really help him as far as you are still moving with the lady.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by RuuDie(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well if my best friend decides to start dating my ex, I'll really feel bad. And I'll think they at least owe me an explianation why out of all the numerous guys and girls they decided to settle for each other.

But if I realize they really love themselves, I'll let them be. But will we still be best of friends? dont think so!

So poster I guess you had a choice to make and choose her. You choose to lose your friend over her and from what you are saying, I think she was worth it!

My advice, don't beat yourself over it. Let you friend be. Let him deal with you dating his ex and you have to deal with losing him as a friend. I guess you cant eat your cake and have it!

Do you owe him apology? Technically no! But if you put yourself in his shoes, you'll be able to at least understand how he feels!

uju, u have spoken well. . . .  
but if he's beating himself up, thats becuz he knows deep down inside him that he aided and abetted the hijack of that r/l'ship else he'd have long forgotten about reconciliation or forgiveness and moved on with his broad - i mean the dame seemingly doesn't give a Bleep right, so why does he!? GUILTY CONSCIENCE!
lets face it, if he doesn't have any skeletons in his cupboard; by now he should have damned the whole s**t outta anger or utter frustration. . .  but after 5yrs, he's still pleading for audience - nigga plz!

& by the way; 5yrs together don't justify jack. . . .  it means zeeep. . . . . for all we knw, it could be d 5yrs of his life he rues d most!
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
izeek:

uju,

do u know how many peoples exe's u must have dated!
if there wasa rule that says u dont date anyone who has entered the ex zone, be it your friend or not, we all wud be single.

there is just some craze over nothing, lets let things be.

i dont see the fuss over nothing .

I've dated plenty people's ex's, but never my best friends. Its just not acceptable. Usually when a relationship I really wanted dosent work out, I try to put as much space b/w me and him as possible. Then to have my best friend fronting hime very time I turn around? I just cant have that!

I wont quarell with her, but I'll definitely give her some distance along with him!

Beleive it or not, there are many men and women out there, I dont have to date my best friend's ex and vice versa!

RuuDie:

uju, u have spoken well. . . .
but if he's beating himself up, thats becuz he knows deep down inside him that he aided and abetted the hijack of that r/l'ship else he'd have long forgotten about reconciliation or forgiveness and moved on with his broad - i mean the dame seemingly doesn't give a Bleep right, so why does he!? GUILTY CONSCIENCE!
lets face it, if he doesn't have any skeletons in his cupboard; by now he should have damned the whole s**t outta anger or utter frustration. . . but after 5yrs, he's still pleading for audience - nigga plz!

& by the way; 5yrs together don't justify jack. . . . it means zeeep. . . . . for all we knw, it could be d 5yrs of his life he rues d most!

Well, not necessarily. Such a decision is very hard to make - choosing b/w the girl u love and your best friend. I'm sure he must have made that choice with the best of intentions, but you know what they say . . . 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by kemisuga(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by oiseworld: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
good guy, so you latter helped your friend in poking his -ex.

very gOOOOOod job,  your relationship is also hearding for the rocks DEFINITELY.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU END UP LOOSING BOTH THEIR FRIEND  AND THE GIRL IN COMMON.

you should have poked this g, l in secret and discharged her.

NO  common sense!!!
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by DDMoses(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
I don't know why you guys are talking like this, you just jump into your computer and allow jargon to be coming out of your mind and you start typing it, wao, try to have a little rethink on any matter before you respond.
What the guy do is not wrong, after all he seeks for his friend's advice, though he didn't speculate who, but the word anybody as already encompassed him, so his friend has nothing to be angry of, in his speech he said several times he has tried to settle there crosses but all to no avail in which the cause is from the guy, so what else do you want him to do, the guy in question does not know or not mature to handle ladies or crosses, which made him to lose the lady besides that lady also confirmed that she love this dude more than his dates,
guy go along with you babe, i wish you all the best.
cheers
posters, always digest before reply, and may i inform you, Seun please take note also, we dont want nuisance reply or watchdog words here, if you are not mature or you only want to make jest, kindly get out of the room, as you are not the type.
great NLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by TheHenrys(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
@poster,
Just answer this question,if you were in your friend's shoe,will you be happy?be sincere to yourself,its called back stabbing cuz he didn't sleep with the girl,is that enough reason?people are full of black hart, the friendship has ended,even with the apology,trust me on this one,and watch your back too.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
oiseworld:

good guy, so you latter helped your friend in poking his -ex.

very gOOOOOod job,  your relationship is also hearding for the rocks DEFINITELY.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU END UP LOOSING BOTH THEIR FRIEND  AND THE GIRL IN COMMON.

you should have poked this g, l in secret and discharged her.

NO  common sense!!!

cool grin cool grin

The Henrys:

@poster,
Just answer this question,if you were in your friend's shoe,will you be happy?be sincere to yourself,its called back stabbing cuz he didn't sleep with the girl,is that enough reason?people are full of black hart, the friendship has ended,even with the apology,trust me on this one,and watch your back too.

looooooool
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by RuuDie(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ujujoan:

Well, not necessarily. Such a decision is very hard to make - choosing b/w the girl u love and your best friend. I'm sure he must have made that choice with the best of intentions, but you know what they say . . . 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'.

Bleep that. . . . . it ain't hard as u think! listen, every guy has a natural inclination to say "yes" to a lady even if the proposal is indecent, as long as she's the one making all the moves. they could chide 'emselves into believing they was just being "friendly" but deep down, something else is brewing.
it's a bitch-ass move cuz this brother-man didn't do jack to put the lady off - in fact, he encouraged her all the way!

why, i keep asking, is the bitch ass nigga coming back to apologize GUILTY CONSSSSCCC. . . . .

oh, he just found out that the so-called "prized trophy" isn't so much of a trophy after-all. . . .  he gotta be p***** if it took 5 wasted yrs of your life to figure that out!
oh, he just realised that his friendship was worth much more than she offered. . . .  boooo, u bleeped up man!
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by saltnsugar(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2009
I don't know why you guys are talking like this, you just jump into your computer and allow jargon to be coming out of your mind and you start typing it, wao, try to have a little rethink on any matter before you respond.
What the guy do is not wrong, after all he seeks for his friend's advice, though he didn't speculate who, but the word anybody as already encompassed him, so his friend has nothing to be angry of, in his speech he said several times he has tried to settle there crosses but all to no avail in which the cause is from the guy, so what else do you want him to do, the guy in question does not know or not mature to handle ladies or crosses, which made him to lose the lady besides that lady also confirmed that she love this dude more than his dates,
cheers
posters, always digest before reply, and may i inform you, Seun please take note also, we dont want nuisance reply or watchdog words here, if you are not mature or you only want to make jest, kindly get out of the room, as you are not the type.
great NLLLLLLLLLLL

I am disappointed with the above statement." He seeks his friends advice"!!!!!!!!. Dude he is not suppose to even think of it in the first place.So if you argue with your girlfriend its a good reason for your friend to want your girl.

I think his friend is a gentleman by ignoring the back stabber.I know some dude that will tell you is okay just to keep you close and deal with you.What i know correct guys and gals do is try to make their friends relationship work by protecting their interest not painting them as evil as i will swear the back stabber did.What about CREDIBILITY among you homies.If its in my circle of friends you will be an outcast (marked man)[any thing you touch causes you loads of problems deliberately set for you}

If i were the poster i will hide my face in shame and pray never to meet my friend again.Most people have had problems in their life because of cases like this.
Its easy to forget an offense by a 'stranger' than a 'friend'.
Remember Julius Cesar "even you Brutus". He didn't mind others killing him but his friend.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by SisiKill1: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2009
Rolling my eyes.

backstabbing ko, frontpiercing ni.

Long hissssssssss!

[size=3]Heaven save us from emotionally stunted people who see the world as either black or white [/size]
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by RuuDie(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Rolling my eyes.

backstabbing ko, frontpiercing ni.

Long hissssssssss!

[size=3]Heaven save us from emotionally stunted people who see the world as either black or white [/size]

yeah. . . . & i bet u see the world thru broken sony vega angry
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by SisiKill1: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sonywhatnow?
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by RuuDie(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Sonywhatnow?

yeah. . . . i thot so angry angry
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by SisiKill1: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2009
OP is asking if an apology is necessary coz his dog in a manger friend is acting like someone went behind his back and stole his girlfriend. This is the same guy who told OP he'll be saving him. So now the relationship is going on strong even after five yrs, his acting like a victim.

I dare say. . . OP is a better person than i am coz if i were in his shoes, i'd so ignore that friend's immature ass and even provide the rope to go hang himself coz that's about the only way he's gonna not see me and the other person together. Asta la buh bye old friend. . . Better luck in your next love life. Pffftttttt!
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by RuuDie(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

OP is asking if an apology is necessary coz his dog in a manger friend is acting like someone went behind his back and stole his girlfriend. This is the same guy who told OP he'll be saving him. So now the relationship is going on strong even after five yrs, his acting like a victim.

I dare say. . . OP is a better person than i am coz if i were in his shoes, i'd so ignore that friend's immature ass and even provide the rope to go hang himself coz that's about the only way he's gonna not see me and the other person together. Asta la buh bye old friend. . . Better luck in your next love life. Pffftttttt!

oh yeah. . . . why is the bleeping OP going to rouse trouble angry friend isn't the 1 going around in fits with a shot-gun looking for OP's bitch-ass to squash; instead its the other way round, why
giiirlll, the lame-ass, snitching, bitching nigga is bleeping guilty - more than OJ & MJ rolled up in 1.

anyways, what galls me the most is the bummer of a broad is in-btw these 2 brovaz feeling very dapper with herself - ah, the thot just sets me off - uuuuuggghhhhh angry angry angry angry
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by oiseworld: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
DDMoses:

cheers
great NLLLLLLLLLLL

guy you tried, people like u dont understand friendship. 

is she the only woman in the world.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by SisiKill1: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
Lmao @ bummer of a broad.

Hell yeah she's happy with herself. . . She IS in a good relationship with a good guy, a guy who cared enough to want to see the relationship between her and her immature ex work. Fortunately the idiot ex proved how undeserving he is and by so doing. . . He showed her who really cares. Good for her i say!

Here's to another 50yrs for the lovely couple. If someone can't stand it, they can go swallow a bullet. smiley

Seriously. . . Sonywhatnow?
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by sexybabes(f): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2009
Seems like people don't understand the word "friendship". That so sad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by Pharoh: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2009
sexybabes:

Seems like people don't understand the word "friendship". That so sad!!!!

What is friendship in this wicked world we live in right now?
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by sexybabes(f): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2009
Pharoh:

What is friendship in this wicked world we live in right now?
Just because the world is wicked doesn't mean you must stop doing what you believe in.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2009
@POSTER
USING SHARIA LAW TO JUDGE YOU

YOU ARE LAIBLE TO 2000 STROKES OF CAIN

THEN THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT, HOW ARE WE SURE YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH, YOU PAINTED THE PICTURE HERE AND YOU PAINTED YOURSELF VERY WELL, YOU EVEN PAINTED THE GIRL VERY GOOD

BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE HAND IN THEIR BREAKUP AND YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT.

SELFISH MAN.
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
tpm:
Even after we graduated from the higher institution and working, my best friend still holds enormous grudges against me. He was my classmate and bosom friend. We did almost everything together, including reading, writing and reporting assignments, eating, clubbing, politics, the list is endless. Even in the exams, we sat close to each other for mutual benefits, until this girl came in between us. My friend first met her and they were going out together. Then came one faithful day, my friend visited me with her. He introduced her
to me and we both exchanged pleasantries. She confirmed to my friend that I was a gentle guy, though in my absence.

When my friend asked me about her, I also confirmed she’s cute and above all, matured. And the three of us by virtue of that introduction became close friends. However, my friend I must state clear here, is the acting boy friend, while as his bosom friend, I encouraged them and ensured their love for each other grows. Not quite long after, they stated having serious incompatibility problems. They quarrel themselves at every slightest opportunity. They would argue over trivial issues that should not matter at all. Even in the public, causing themselves embarrassments in some cases.

I became very worried and tried my best to settle their differences. In many occasions my idea of settling cases between them had worked perfectly, only for yet another trouble to ensue little time after. This lingered until I could notice a show of lack of interest in the relationship from either side. As a concerned dude, I called my friend in private and asked him what exactly the problem was, but he didn’t seem to know. I demanded to know if he has done his job as a man, because refusal of indulgence could throw some contemporary ladies into dismay. My friend yielded NO. I blamed him for that and at the same time advised him to go sleep with the girl to clear every emotional doubt. But he refused, telling me he wouldn’t want to portray a picture of sexual urge before the girl at that time which he considered too early. I said to him, four months after you‘ve been into this and you still consider it too early to make her feel like a woman.

Ok, since you are the point man, you know the best for yourself. While the problem between them lasted, the girl was wishing within her to switch over to me. But I did not know until one day, while she and I were coming back after we escorted her boy friend to his off-camp residence and coming back to our hostel rooms. On our way she kissed me. I objected and frowned against it, but she said since my best friend is her boy friend, she sees nothing bad in giving me such unconditional kiss. After all, I was a better man than him, she added. I became frightened and tried to protect my friend’s interest like every true friend should do. From that day she began to hide from my friend, but only wanting to see me.

Still I refused. Instead I planned to reconcile them but they both expressed explicitly they are no longer interested. After like six months, I pleaded with my friend to accept my reconciliation moves, but he objected. By then, the girl was disturbing me terribly, paying for my lunch, drinks, etc even when I was not there. When the temptation became too much, I asked my friend if he was going to be against any man he sees going out with the girl, but he denied, saying he would even thank the man for saving him the trouble. I called the girl and asked her why she was following me around, but she said, my friend in question never had any canal knowledge of her. What was her sin falling in love with me?

She even said she had brought up the topic before the room mates and they all encourage her to follow her heart. It was at that point I fell for her. And we started dating. Since then, we have been together even as by the grace of God, we are both engineers now (though she is still serving). It’s been like five years now and I don’t regret ever being with her. So does she never regret the decision she made. But my friend hated me with the believe that I betrayed him. And as adults now, I want reconciliation but do not know how to start. In your mind, do I really owe him an apology?
You Deceived him hence you betrayed him in that it was you, who was the guy he was going to thank for taking his gurl. You didn't disclose your interests in his girl neither did you tell him that his girl has Rejected him and Chosen you. Oh boy it hurts bad especially when you must compares sexual prowess or even a simple kiss. I don't think he'll really forgive you even if he wants to unless you leave her or she leaves you (preferably)
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by MissRaine69(f): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
You did betray him. So yes he is well with his rights to be mad at you.
That said he needs to get over himself, you cannot dictate when and how he should forgive you. You are boning his ex.
Question for you, would you trust your other male friends with her knowing how you guys hooked up?
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by mitakemi2427(f): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
My dear face your relationship with all sincerity Don't mind anybody
Re: Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
first and foremost you are not a good friend at all.
mehnn this is a guy you called your best friend from day one in school. i swear you Bleep up by allowing that useless girl to use you, believe me that trick you because she see some benefits she will likely get from dating you than your said friend.....of all girls why must it be her
summary of my point is that you are not a good friend and you know deep that in your heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Experiences? / "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? / 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.