Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? (1360 Views)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by MChaze25(m): 3:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Am not yet married but I know almost every man at some point in the journey of marriage has asked himself this question directly or indirectly. The reason is because most times. different things bring us together which are far from the main thing that should.
No marriage out there is perfect. Just a few are close to free uphill or intermediate quagmire. I like Susan but why do I really feel that I would suddenly want Susan to be my life partner always remain an unasked question. Betty is pretty and presentable. I will like to wife her. Fair and good but is Betty really the type you can condone?. Before you make anybody your best friend, its wise to check your compatibility and tolerance level for that person's little irks and idiocies. Betty can be a beauty but can you stand her annoying attitude?. Don't rush to say yes. Ask yourself, for how long?. You better answer the question sincerely because if you end up running away from your home in future into the arms of other women outside wedlock, I will flog you. *laughs out loud*
Man should know thyself. With the right woman, you can focus better. Marry with your heart and not with your eyes.
The heart knows no bounds when it loves truly.
As for the ladies, haven't you asked yourself why most guys leave their girlfriends to propose to other different women?
When a man wants to get married, he stops thinking like a boy and thinks like a man. He begins to search for value and not just big a*s Nikkky or pinkie lips Mitchel. He rather begins to search his soul for a true partner but all the same, he is not completely wise!
You as a lady has a greater power than him. Its called the power of sensitivity. Men are deficient in these because they are more confrontational than women. So don't just sit down there and celebrate his proposal. Basking in the euphoria of bride-to-be.
Have you asked yourself why he thinks you are the one?. Ok that will spoil the show right?. Don't ever be afraid to ask him this question. It will help him think, re-focus and add more value to the life journey. Even if he changes his mind later, he isn't meant for you dear.
Am afraid of ever thinking of asking myself this question because it looks backwards and is always frustrating. Have you ever bought an expensive car and later regret buying it or asked yourself did I even made a mistake to buy this car?....
Its a moment of truth and can drive a man off balance. The solution is to search deeply. if you can count five genuine reasons or more why you wish to get married to her, then she is the one. Don't ever manage because its always a life journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by moskobaba(m): 3:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Well said

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by MChaze25(m): 4:07am On Nov 27, 2016
moskobaba:
Well said
Thanks
Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 27, 2016
-
Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by orisa37: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Did I make a mistake marrying her.
Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by Badgers14: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2016
grin
Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2016
lol

Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by MChaze25(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Damiiron:
lol
Oga you will care one day ooooo.
I Rapper M.I's voice;-you sef na human being o
Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by MChaze25(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2016
Damiiron:
lol
Oga you will care one day ooooo.
In Rapper M.I's voice;-you sef na human being o
Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by victorazy(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Salient points
Re: Did I Make A Mistake Marrying Her? by MChaze25(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2016
victorazy:
Salient points
Thanks O jare!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Let Be Honest Here How Often Do You Change Your Boxers / See The Most Pretty Girl In Africa / Help! The Weight of This Secret Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.