Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? (692 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Who would you rather be with??

Someone who is rich,but they treat you bad??

Or

Someone who is broke but they treat you good??

Answers oh ..
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Mtcheeeeeww
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by falconey(m): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
none of above
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
RICH nd ......... cool
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by dingbang(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rich please. Nonsense
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rich..

After all am getting 50%of his wealth after divorcing him smiley
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by DanPel(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzMayD:
Rich..

Divorce is really turning to a MONSTER that most "childish-wife" wants to run to at any slight family issue saying "its nt a do or die"... dear dnt tell me u2 want to or is believeing in Divorce?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by crazymommy(f): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzMayD:
Rich..

Here in nigeriaThere is 90% possibility of that not happening ...how many divorce cases have u seen in nigeria that the woman successfully gets the 50% wealth??

Modified: I Just saw profile and it seems you are not a nigerian so I assume that was why you made such comment

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by crazymommy(f): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:

Or

Answers oh ..
if the person treats me in a good way then we can work things out and end the broke syndrome....grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by PureWays(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzMayD:
Rich..

Wow!

Something has definitely gone wrong somewhere.
For a lady to have such mentality, one needs to be sure if she ain't a product of leaked condom. undecided
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
crazymommy:
Here in nigeriaThere is 90% possibility of that not happening ...how many divorce cases have u seen in nigeria that the woman successfully gets the 50% wealth??

Modified: I Just saw profile and it seems you are not a nigerian so I assume that was why you made such comment
don't be deceived by what you see cheesy
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
The lady I responded to see the only intelligent one I see that deserves a reply. The rest of you can choke on your rude opinionsundecided
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by PureWays(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
crazymommy:
if the person treats me in a good way then we can work things out and end the broke syndrome....grin
A bad man is like a Warewolf, he may keep his shiit together for sometime but someday when its full moon, he's gonna howl.
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by PureWays(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
MzMayD:
The lady I responded to see the only intelligent one I see that deserves a reply. The rest of you can choke on your rude opinionsundecided
Well, you shouldn't blame me for throwing such rude words to you, your first comment was annoying and to be honest; it can only come from someone that deserves such rude words.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by nikkypearl(f): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Rich and good no kukuma dey for my bible.. but I no want poor and good. .who good epp

Make I just dey my lane angry

Stfuareugod..dakun nibo lo belong
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by RaeMystix: 5:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Will take a Broke guy if he treats me well, but he better not stay broke forever. He better have aspirations and be hardworking.
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Some Ladies are with Men that are Rich and are not badly treated.

Why cant i have both qualities?
OP ...dont give me conditions.
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Splinz(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Maychang:
Some Ladies are with Men that are Rich and are not badly treated.

Why cant i have both qualities?

OP ...dont give me conditions.

Great! Don't settle for less.
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2016
PureWays:
A bad man is like a Warewolf, he may keep his shiit together for sometime but someday when its full moon, he's gonna howl.
dont corrupt her. there are good men out there.. naija ladies are damaged enough with their money syndrome
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2016
it is more complicated than you think @op
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Zeinymira(f): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:

Or

Answers oh ..

Why should I choose between two poor options? I can make a better one. How about he is rich and good?
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2016
Zeinymira:

Why should I choose between two poor options? I can make a better one. How about he is rich and good?
yeah ,sure
You can still re_write your own history by changing him
Re: Who Would You Rather Be With?? - Rich But Bad Or Poor But Good?? by Zeinymira(f): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2016
lady2lady:
yeah ,sure You can still re_write your own history by changing him
You cant change anyone except they are ready to change

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice... / The Words And Person That Motivate Me... / Five Disadvantages Of Dating Ladies On Low Cut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.