Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? (5016 Views)

The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes / 10 Reasons Smart Guys Fail With Women (and What To Do About It) / Nice Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by ipain: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Being nice to Ladies is taboo. Never act nice to them.

When you agree to anything they say, you will pay

When you smile too often, you will pay

When you do not challenge their actions, you will pay.

I had an ex who put me through hell as in real hell. She comes back now and I am no longer the nice guy she used to hope but she kept holding on to that old picture of me. I was surprise she kept saying "I still love her"
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by torres89: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
They are predictable and pretentious.
Most "nice guys" are not really nice
lol
just like me
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
CorGier:

I guess he spent a lot.
Lol,its normal na grin
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,its normal na grin
Abi.
The dude fancied you sha. Tho I neva get wetin go make man dey collapse like dat.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
CorGier:

Abi.
The dude fancied you sha. Tho I neva get wetin go make man dey collapse like dat.
Like I said earlier, he's extremely emotional and always feeling unsecured
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by Youngpo413: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
Longman6:

Bro the reason we have broken homes, failed marriages in this part of the world is because most of us didn't grow up in good homes and poverty is a big time problem here, people are thought to be hostile at birth,girls from poor or average home are told that the best they can archive is to be a mrs,and people focus on the wrong part of spouse selection, Sex?:can any woman bet that in six years time, her husbands wont meet a better girl. Money:who can tell that otedola that was richer than Dangote in the year 2000 would be no where near him today? power: obama married his boss Michele who was training him during his internship.Sex is cheap, money can be made dubiously, How to be a ladies man can be learnt over the internet..What young ladies must realize is that kindness is rear.Dont damage your character to please a lady who is probably confused.
unfortunately all of them are confused.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by Youngpo413: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
They are nice to cover their excesses, they are usually less attractive or broke.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by kazyhm(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
Longman6:

Bro the reason we have broken homes, failed marriages in this part of the world is because most of us didn't grow up in good homes and poverty is a big time problem here, people are thought to be hostile at birth,girls from poor or average home are told that the best they can archive is to be a mrs,and people focus on the wrong part of spouse selection, Sex?:can any woman bet that in six years time, her husbands wont meet a better girl. Money:who can tell that otedola that was richer than Dangote in the year 2000 would be no where near him today? power: obama married his boss Michele who was training him during his internship.Sex is cheap, money can be made dubiously, How to be a ladies man can be learnt over the internet..What young ladies must realize is that kindness is rear.Dont damage your character to please a lady who is probably confused.

my babe always ask why you so nice ?.......and i usually laugh so hard to reply "I'm not nice but only reasonable" but the day I released my phone for her............... understanding located her since that day.

the irony is hard men fail with marriage

ask Nelson Mandela, Mohammed Ali, Michel Jackson, Obasanjo, ojukwu, buhari.........the list goes on and on.

young girls are ignorant.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Fail With Women? by laborious(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Because they become nice to a fault....I once dated this "nice guy", I will really say he was my best date Eva.but he is extremely emotional as in extremely emotional to a fault.if he calls and u don't pick he begins to panic like a child,an adult for that matter.2 days after we had a reconcilable quarrel,he fainted at wrk....I had to do d needful, run for my life.sometimes being over nice and over caring makes a lady uncomfortable.
how can you just conclude that he fainted because of you? If he actually fainted because of you, then he should have been dead since the day after you did the needful, na so una dey lose better future partner. I hope you are married by now sha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Picks Up Prostitute In Abuja,shocked By What He Discovers / ... / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.