Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive (7749 Views)

19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by vchykp(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
queencalipso:

Na Nigga!! that's the spirit.. kiss
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by Interesting15: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
nrexzy:
Conji never hold u for tight corner na why u dey yan many many....

Why are you guys always trying to make it seem as if sexual urges can't be controlled?

I'm going to 22, and I haven't had sex (and won't until I'm married)

Come on, humans aren't animals who can't put their 'conji' in check.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive by nrexzy: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Interesting15:

Why are you guys always trying to make it seem as if sexual urges can't be controlled?

I'm going to 22, and I haven't had sex (and won't until I'm married)

Come on, humans aren't animals who can't put their 'conji' in check.
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. / #justiceforjennifer: See Jennifer Present Condition After Being Raped By 5 Boys / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.