Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Does This Lady Really Mean? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (45883 Views)

What Does She Really Mean / What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / Find Out What Sexy Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by blacqdiamond112: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2016
which goal abeg 5k smh
KissChrix:
Wise up man!

She wants to use you to achieve Her goals undecided
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by egokudiowomoney: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Go buy food items for your Mum.....

so make him baba die for hunger?abeg go buy food items for your parent
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Doctorfitz: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Eddodoh:

Thank God you said that since I like her. Unfortunately, I am seeking for love. To me, love is not blind, I fall in love with my eyes open. That's why I posted this in the first place.

There's no point being smart dealing with her then. The reason I said that I don't want to play games and waste my precious time.

Thanks. You're a friend cos this is a no nonsense dude.

Lol I don't take crap...if u carry craze come u go meet triple..
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Danimighty7(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Go buy food items for your Mum.....

Madman
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by zameena(f): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
I wonder why some ladies behave like beggars, having no iota of self esteem. You met a guy you barely know and out of the blues your phones have stopped working. Who knows maybe her house rent is the next in line to expire. Op run away from such girls because they have only come to take, take and take.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by bobojoshua(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
NubiLove:
This is the way I do it on dates - I order two bottles of soft drink (usually malt drink) and two bottles of water. I don't even ask her what she wants, I give her the one malt and one bottle water. If she tries to order food or anything else, I just say we are not staying that long.

If she insists on buying food in the restaurant, I just say "well, you have to pay for that".

A hungry girl would get angry but a girl that is interested in me just accepts that I am not willing to spend a lot of money on a date.

It is a matter of standing your ground - it weeds out the hungry girls from the ladies that really like me. The thing is most guys cant do this.

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Frankraj: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
bezimo:

This statement. How true? What extent.I am sure not 100% valid.

You can believe it or you live it that's just the painful truth about Nigerian women

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.