Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Does This Lady Really Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (45877 Views)

What Does She Really Mean / What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / Find Out What Sexy Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by EWAagoyin(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
v
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Bigajeff(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
o
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ironMind: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ok I see
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Noblesoul123: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Old school scam
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Frankraj: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
I don't know if we still need a prophet to tell us that all Nigerian girls/lady are all prostitutes.they are all after money . I pity any guy that's still calling a Nigerian girl his girlfriend or fiance. You as a guy is just deceiving yourself

5 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by buffalowings: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Go buy food items for your Mum.....

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by TINALETC3(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wat else does she wnt if nt money
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hungry girls! It's harrowing sha!
It's like that's the norm now!
Whether on Social media or in person, they want to just beg for money like modernized bambialas.

You meet today and calculatively, she pleads for a loan of 3 to 5k in a week time. Loan ke?

Smh

4 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by abhosts(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Rule 101.

Date only working class ladies.

Nonsense Talk.
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by AntiWailer: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Nice advice.

Their mother's will be managing 5k for a whole month and they will be forming big boys to some cheap hungry girls out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Batlan01: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Vince77(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Classic grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Bizibi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmmm.....December is fast approaching, the scamming will be something else.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Next2Bezee(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
As he professed love for her only after 1 week, its only right she tries to scam him grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by mumucatcher(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
u Neva chi chom Chung guy
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by IVORY2009(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.
Rule 101.

Hungryman himself, I throw away seasons greetings! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Adebowale89(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
you have the money to give lady but if any guy ask for guy help. una go dey ask if him get hoe in btw his legs

some guys ehn! smh

5 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by IVORY2009(m): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol.
Rule 101.

Hungryman himself, I throw away seasons greetings! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op stop being suspicious cheesy
D lady may b trying u to knw if u re hubby material grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
ahhh ladies at it again, check this out guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2Ksnh6_484
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by abimbawealth(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Onkpe tongue
You go see babes wey no go dey ask for things, you no go woo, go face your property ooo

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by jasysandra(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Na wa ooo
Guy get a woman that has a job abeg not all these begi begi.

Why should a man you just met pay for the repair of your phone?? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by drnoel: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:
A week ago, I met this lady and I expressed my love to her. Last Friday evening we talked on the phone and agreed that I would visit her on Saturday as she was going to be free from work.

On Saturday morning, I saw two missed calls from a strange number and I decided to call back, I learnt she's the one and I told her that I would be visiting as earlier scheduled. I visited but while chatting she told me that her phone fell down after we finished talking the day before and the screen got affected and no longer show callers identity. I advised her to take it for check up and probably repair.

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone. I still maintained that she take it for repair and she said that she prefer HTC phones.
I looked and I asked her what she meant. She said that she has a HTC phone that has being with a phone engineer.

I asked for how long and she said that it's being there for almost 3months, she went further to inform me that the Engineer requested for 5k to fix something on the phone that she called Porsche, she also said that the battery got affected too. I asked her if the 5k includes battery replacement and workmanship, she said, no. I kept quiet but deep inside me, I wonder why her phone fell down recently instead of trying to fix it, she now want me to pay for another phone she claimed has being on repair for 3months.

Before I knew it she concluded that we can visit the Engineer today, Monday to know the progress and how to get the phone fix. She has being calling though I have told her that I am still in the office.

To me, I feel that she is up to something, this is someone I just hook up with and even though I have the money, I think that's not the best thing to do.

Your comment, opinion and suggestion is appreciated.

Guy u will soon be paying salary to someone that has no skills and does nothing to earn it.

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by drnoel: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Really? I have dated girs who don't depend on men for their ends
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by ukipet1: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
guy run and never return.... tell her to borrow u #1k that your ATM is stucked somewhere and if she gives u pls don't give her... runnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:
A week ago, I met this lady and I expressed my love to her. Last Friday evening we talked on the phone and agreed that I would visit her on Saturday as she was going to be free from work.

On Saturday morning, I saw two missed calls from a strange number and I decided to call back, I learnt she's the one and I told her that I would be visiting as earlier scheduled. I visited but while chatting she told me that her phone fell down after we finished talking the day before and the screen got affected and no longer show callers identity. I advised her to take it for check up and probably repair.

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone. I still maintained that she take it for repair and she said that she prefer HTC phones.
I looked and I asked her what she meant. She said that she has a HTC phone that has being with a phone engineer.

I asked for how long and she said that it's being there for almost 3months, she went further to inform me that the Engineer requested for 5k to fix something on the phone that she called Porsche, she also said that the battery got affected too. I asked her if the 5k includes battery replacement and workmanship, she said, no. I kept quiet but deep inside me, I wonder why her phone fell down recently instead of trying to fix it, she now want me to pay for another phone she claimed has being on repair for 3months.

Before I knew it she concluded that we can visit the Engineer today, Monday to know the progress and how to get the phone fix. She has being calling though I have told her that I am still in the office.

To me, I feel that she is up to something, this is someone I just hook up with and even though I have the money, I think that's not the best thing to do.

my niggà to me u re a maga grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by queenDD(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
sapiosexual1:
By asking us what she means, is that an admission of you being a learner?
Wait bros, you met a girl a week ago and professed your love to her, dude like seriously? You did that? sad lipsrsealed undecided

I was just wondering the same thing!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by hakimi1974(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
guy no fall for that cheap scam, she get h.t.c phone wey dey work wella but she go hide am from you, engineer get same model wey dey faulty beyond repairs, you pay 5k engineer corner 1k5 she go corner 3k5 as in by the time she do am with 20 maga wey she meet through social media weekend don pure for her be that.

9 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Eddodoh:

The previous day being Sunday, we were together and somehow she brought the issue of the phone. I still maintained that she take it for

Tell her all ur money is tied up in MMM and it would mature in 2wks time.
That would u gv u 2wks+ grace period to lash her.
The moment ur done!.
Tell her Adios mamacita grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by Jailerrr(f): 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Na this kind gals fit some guys sha, come and spend that fucking money when the next tin you gonna request from her na punna...meanwhile is this kind of gals that make us women appear too cheep,she no even get respect for her self...shame!!
Re: What Does This Lady Really Mean? by superstarDikk(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
chigoizie7:
Simple, take her to the repairer, help negotiate price for her, but when it is time to pay, just tell her"oya na, pay the man make we de go".
Sharpest guy ever liveth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.