Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. (1538 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by lilmadam(f): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2007
Its quite confusing and shocking but i dont know what to say:a cousin of mine got impregnated by a guy when she was in school, he denied his responsibility but a few months before she put to bed,he came back and accepted, though his parents and relatives never showed up even till date.He never contributed to the up keep of the baby or the mother,it was the girl's parents that took everything up.He stopped comin to see them again after sometime,abandoning and neglecting them for about 4 years.Now the innocent girl has graduated,has a job and is already in another sweet relationship with a caring,responsible and loving guy who accepted her and her baby.The useless father now decided to show his face again,claiming that he still love her and he wants her and his baby back.
What do u think?cos its quite obvious that the guy in question doesnt really love her,and he has always been a player to the core,has no sense of responsibility and i dont think he has changed.pls what step do u think can be taken?
Re: He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by Nikegenius(f): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2007
Tell your cousin never to allow him back. She should pray hard and enjoy her new relationship. The guy does not sound responsible and i think she will regret it if she goes back. She made a mistake at first, she shouldnt make a second one.

1 Like

Re: He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by sammyjl(f): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2007
angry The so called father, should not be allowed back, no matter what. I won't tolerate such nonsense, if I was her i'd give him a piece of my mind. I don't have time for such idiots who come claim their "children" when one struggled to bring them up and was even humuliated and hurt by all those terrible words thrown at ya.

She must just not bother with him, let him stay away. He won't even win in court. He should come to my country and see how such man are treated.

Idiot
Re: He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by Busta(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2007
He's not worth. He's gonna keep running all his life.

so wat, she had a kid for him? She need to move on. . far from him.
Re: He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by CrazyMan(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2007
[b]Warn that guy never to show his ugly face again.
if he does so, you can report him to the nearest police station

am sure by the time he spend a week in jail, he won't bother you again
Re: He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by Seun(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2007
You have to work out a reasonable agreement, because you can't deny a man of his son. I wish the lady in question had the foresight to get him to sign an agreement giving up his parental rights in exchange for his freedom to walk.

One way to get him to negotiate is to demand some money for all the time you've spent taking care of "his" son. wink
Re: He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by sisimose(f): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
Yes i strongly agree, try, hard as it maybe, you friend should not deny the child his father, she should try not to look at it as being for him, rather for her child. Your friend knows him for the unreliable so and so that he is , and it is not for her to tell her child this about the father,. Trust me in time, if this guy continues to be unreliable, his child will grow to see for himself and then decide if he wants his father in his life or not.

She should try and swallow her pride, do away with the hurt and anger, it is not easy but she must try . She at the end of the day knows he is a no gooder, and now that she has her life on track , she should just tell him not to dare expect her to fall into his arms, he can look after his child but she must tell him where to go regarding him and her.
Re: He Abandoned Her. Now He Wants "His Son" Back. by Seun(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2007
I don't think they need to include the poor boy in their fight. They should make peace and negotiate in his interests.

(1) (Reply)

What Choice To Make. Am Confused. / Beauty Or Character? / Can You Be 100% Sure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.