Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,012 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (24150 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by kazyhm(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
na so
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by rhektor(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
daewoorazer:
But do I give a bleep?? If she like, make she do falafolo... I'd give her space & make her remember I'm from d zanga

#ibile

E dey your blood jorh
Your tanda gidigba
Of ọkà síbè
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by daewoorazer(m): 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2016
rhektor:

E dey your blood jorh
Your tanda gidigba
Of ọkà síbè

Another brother from d hood.... One love #noHomo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by lomprico(m): 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Op, nice smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by sunshine46(f): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Gimme liberty and some quiet...then,I'm game
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by kecee99(m): 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrisrare:
will dis end recession??
yes
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by stalinho(m): 1:15am On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I really don't care what my bf does or how he acts undecided

All I want is less stress and peace undecided
you're there
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 30, 2016
sunshine46:
Gimme liberty and some quiet...then,I'm game
Liberty to do what?
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 30, 2016
lomprico:
Op, nice smiley

Thnx
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Benoxvals(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2016
Ask4Info:
7 Reasons This, 10 Reasons That, 15 Things To Know....On and On the Rubbish Continues.

If It was in Sane Country, The Youths would have started Registering their interest to embark on the Mother of All Protests of The Millennium.

Incase Most of you are unaware, The Internet is the ONLY reason majority of you have not attempted to kill yourselves. Most of you are Suicidal without knowing. Once you lots can't afford the new price of data, then you will know how crappy all these unbeneficial topics and discussions you all engage in on daily basis.

Good one...I wonder why nobody is doing anything about this condition especially our youths...so sad
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Yemike(m): 7:34am On Nov 30, 2016
if he's being reserve about sex but Bleep other gals.
sex is not love that doesn't mean he's in love with other gals or he does not love you he just want to keep the relationship going.
bottom line - the frequent the sex the frequent the expiry date of d luv and relationship.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Vince77(m): 7:35am On Nov 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
8. The moment when he feels like confiding in someone stronger and more experienced and finds out he's that person cus his wife/gf look up to him for same reason so he just calmly think over the issue.

Exactly where i also have a problem
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by odinegi(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2016
I love this write up.... U spoke the mind of most of us.
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by MrSly(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
Ask4Info:
7 Reasons This, 10 Reasons That, 15 Things To Know....On and On the Rubbish Continues.

If It was in Sane Country, The Youths would have started Registering their interest to embark on the Mother of All Protests of The Millennium.

Incase Most of you are unaware, The Internet is the ONLY reason majority of you have not attempted to kill yourselves. Most of you are Suicidal without knowing. Once you lots can't afford the new price of data, then you will know how crappy all these unbeneficial topics and discussions you all engage in on daily basis.
Read the OP's thread and never worry. We are hard working and blessed Nigerian. We will always buy data, no matter the price.
NEXT COMMENT!
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by sunshine46(f): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:

Liberty to do what?
Liberty to not to ask my guy d reason for his actions and wateva he's up to and to enjoy same
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2016
sunshine46:

Liberty to not to ask my guy d reason for his actions and wateva he's up to and to enjoy same

Is that possible? If you truly love him?
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2016
MrSly:

Read the OP's thread and never worry. We are hard working and blessed Nigerian. We will always buy data, no matter the price.
NEXT COMMENT!

Nice one! Nigerians are full of fear smiley

Our leaders know this.
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by sunshine46(f): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:

Is that possible? If you truly love him?
I think it is...I could be insanely jealous,so I'd rather be left unbothered
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Yakzo(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Like say you dey my mind!
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2016
sunshine46:

I think it is...I could be insanely jealous,so I'd rather be left unbothered

Hmm, that's weird though. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by sunshine46(f): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:

Hmm, that's weird though. undecided
i know right...buh it rocks ma boat wink
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2016
sunshine46:

i know right...buh it rocks ma boat wink

Not in a relationship so you may not understand all yet
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Ezerbullet(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2016
Wonderful!
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2016
Benoxvals:

Good one...I wonder why nobody is doing anything about this condition especially our youths...so sad
And to think that Nigeria has one of the largest population of youth in the world.
That's why sometimes, I tend to see reason with people who say Religion/Morality are tools used by our Government to tame and control us. We all are just walking/breathing zombies.
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by sunshine46(f): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:

Not in a relationship so you may not understand all yet
Lolz...maybe,maybe not
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by AndyAustin(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bless you
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
sunshine46:

Lolz...maybe,maybe not
hehehe...well, I guess I'm right but besides there's nothing wrong with that. That's good news for some of us wink
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Raw68(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
I wish my girl would understand that no:1

Thanks op for the thread.
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Raw68:
I wish my girl would understand that no:1

Thanks op for the thread.

You're welcome bro!
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by sunshine46(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
emusmithy:
hehehe...well, I guess I'm right but besides there's nothing wrong with that. That's good news for some of us wink
Lol...u wish...
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
sunshine46:

Lol...u wish...
I'm not serious cool...how's your day been?
Re: 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do by kaptaintintin: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Make i drive my ship pass dis place....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.