Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Can I Still Trust Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Trust Her? (3906 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2016
I got into a big fight with my gf(we really love nd trust eachother) which lasted a month , we later settle the fight bur when we re alone gisting bur suddenly she just break nd started crying telling me she sleep with another guy mistakenly when we re nt together and telling me she was drunk becuz of our fight telling me I caused it,she keep cry nd begging me bur I didn't say anything , seriously right now I'm confuse cuz I'm losing interest in her since she told me dat its like I can't trust her anymore..Pls what should I do?can I still trust her?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Lastking147(m): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2016
Lool make I laff small grin
seriously I can't forgive her she slept with another guy saying una fight caused it....
u suppose tear am slap Hoe-Loshi

9 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 1:41am On Nov 30, 2016
Lastking147:
Lool make I laff small grin
seriously I can't forgive her she slept with another guy saying una fight caused it....
u suppose tear am slap Hoe-Loshi
she said she cant hold d pressure of being lonely dats y she did dat
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Lastking147(m): 1:57am On Nov 30, 2016
bizzy500:
That one na failed excuse bruh
and u believe that?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 2:10am On Nov 30, 2016
You nko? How many girls did you sleep with during that one month?
You should even appreciate her for being open with you. You will never have found out if she didn't tell.

Hypo

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by tee59(f): 4:15am On Nov 30, 2016
As if he too can be trusted.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2016
My babe cheats on me with another man during our relationship; the relationship is automatically finished, regardless of how I found out she cheated.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Precioussilas10: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
You should even appreciate her for being open with you. You will never have found out if she didn't tell.

Hypo
Because ur guy sleeps with another girl,you want to do same..hmmm

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Precioussilas10:
Because ur guy sleeps with another girl,you want to do same..hmmm
does he have 7 heads or 16 ears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by firstking01(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2016
LastMumu:
My babe cheats on me with another man during our relationship; the relationship is automatically finished, regardless of how I found out she cheated.
You funny guy, @your siggy...but you should be happy you have such a mother.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Precioussilas10: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
Don't take this mentality to marriage because u know what will happen..two wrongs don't make a right

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by firstking01(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2016
bizzy500:
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by firstking01(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2016
bizzy500:
Would 've adviced you to keep pounding her VG and still pretend you love her but because of the kinda person i am i 'll say dump her and move on....
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2016
Precioussilas10:
Don't take this mentality to marriage because u know what will happen..two wrongs don't make a right
so your mentality is that a man can cheat but the woman cannot because she is a doll without emotions? Quit you superiority complex mentality. BTW the topic is not about marriage and the op has not still answered my question.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by unkledavid: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
You had relationship troubles and it was for a whole month!! You need not blame her,you na Bleep-up guy.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Precioussilas10: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
so your mentality is that a man can cheat but the woman cannot because she is a doll without emotions? Quit you superiority complex mentality. BTW the topic is not about marriage and the op has not still answered my question.
If you could have such mentality now,then why restrict it from marriage...the op is sleeping

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Precioussilas10:
If you could have such mentality now,then why restrict it from marriage...the op is sleeping
you have a wrong notion of marriage. So in your mind the man can cheat but the woman can't? If cheating is a game then everybody is allowed to participate.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by vchykp(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2016
I dont tink you need advice because once you loose the trust, gaining it back is difficult, you already said you dont trust her anymore, it only takes the real love and a strong man to forgive such.

If she has not been in such act before, i will implore you to forgive and act like nothing happened, its just that its not easy because you will always make reference to her past at every opportunity.

I wish you could try hard to forgive and never make reference, hold her by her new promises as its not really her fault, probably she never had hope of coming back with you again, so just let it go. ##pls

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Precioussilas10: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
you have a wrong notion of marriage. So in your mind the man can cheat but the woman can't? If cheating is a game then everybody is allowed to participate.
Lol c'mon dear,u are better than this.. women who do that are considered oloshos and cheap and his man won't even feel jealous but disgust n disrespect for her..for the record,i don't subscribe to men cheating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Precioussilas10:
Lol c'mon dear,u are better than this.. women who do that are considered oloshos and cheap and his man won't even feel jealous but disgust n disrespect for her..for the record,i don't subscribe to men cheating
okay o. I don't hear.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:

Hypo
atleast she's a girl, she shldnt have done dat
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
so u wanna tell me wat she did iz gud or wat?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2016
firstking01:
Would 've adviced you to keep pounding her VG and still pretend you love her but because of the kinda person i am i 'll say dump her and move on....
gracias
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Precioussilas10: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
okay o. I don't hear.
You better hear
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by vchykp(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:

Its not about superiority, once a woman start seeing herself equal to men, thats the begining of her doom, when men have sex, it is assumed he his training himself better for a next round, it is assumed he is ahead of the game onlike women that gets wider down thier, women fade off at every point she has sex, the more times a stick gets into d hole, it fades it all out to a point where she wont enjoy quality sex like previous times.

men and women are far different my dear, a man cheating is regarded as enjoyment and can be taken, but any woman that tries sleeping with more than a man is regaded a hoe, olosho.. inshut ASHAWO..

am not a fan of men cheating tho buh just telling you how men are better off in the game..

##rubbishMEHN##

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
wats the question?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:28am On Nov 30, 2016
unkledavid:
You had relationship troubles and it was for a whole month!! You need not blame her,you na Bleep-up guy.
how am i a Bleep up guy?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2016
bizzy500:
atleast she's a girl, she shldnt have done dat
you see your life. So girls are built to endure cheating and. Abeg pack well . If you can cheat expect to be cheated on.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by jelal007(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
U dis madam,u just came out of nowhere,throwing tantrums abt infidelity and starting a pointless argument. The post was about a girl who cheated on her guy becos they had an argument. U just popped out of nowhere saying what abt him? Hasn't he cheated b4? Abeg,if u don suffer emotional abuse or heartbreak,u don't need 2 display 2d whole world wat u've being thru. Deal with it. U're not even dealing with d issue on ground but bringing ur own theory in2 d whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Precioussilas10: 7:31am On Nov 30, 2016
vchykp:

Its not about superiority, once a woman start seeing herself equal to men, thats the begining of her doom, when men have sex, it is assumed he his training himself better for a next round, it is assumed he is ahead of the game onlike women that gets wider down thier, women fade off at every point she has sex, the more times a stick gets into d hole, it fades it all out to a point where she wont enjoy quality sex like previous times.

men and women are far different my dear, a man cheating is regarded as enjoyment and can be taken, but any woman that tries sleeping with more than a man is regaded a hoe, olosho.. inshut ASHAWO..

am not a fan of men cheating tho buh just telling you how men are better off in the game..

##rubbishMEHN##
Thank u my broda.I didn't even see this.I wouldn't have bothered with the last reply i gave her.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Precioussilas10: 7:33am On Nov 30, 2016
jelal007:
U dis madam,u just came out of nowhere,throwing tantrums abt infidelity and starting a pointless argument. The post was about a girl who cheated on her guy becos they had an argument. U just popped out of nowhere saying what abt him? Hasn't he cheated b4? Abeg,if u don suffer emotional abuse or heartbreak,u don't need 2 display 2d whole world wat u've being thru. Deal with it. U're not even dealing with d issue on ground but bringing ur own theory in2 d whole thing.
Abeg help me tellam because the matter tire me
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2016
jelal007:
every woman who expresses herself is heartbroken. When will you guy have sense and stop profiling women wrongly.
bizzy500:
wats the question?
during the one month did you sleep with any girl?
vchykp:

##rubbishMEHN##
You are entitled to your sick opinion. When or if you have daughters teach them this and when you have sons teach them to continue training till they come down with HIV.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Essence Of Playing Hard To Get? / Yoruba Girls Are Beautiful See This Couple's Wedding Photos And Their Love Story / Na My Choice Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.