Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Can I Still Trust Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Trust Her? (3945 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2016
vchykp:
I dont tink you need advice because once you loose the trust, gaining it back is difficult, you already said you dont trust her anymore, it only takes the real love and a strong man to forgive such.

If she has not been in such act before, i will implore you to forgive and act like nothing happened, its just that its not easy because you will always make reference to her past at every opportunity.

I wish you could try hard to forgive and never make reference, hold her by her new promises as its not really her fault, probably she never had hope of coming back with you again, so just let it go. ##pls

##rubbishMEHN##
im trying,its nt just working...i dont tink i can trust her anymore,dat kinda girl can Bleep ur frnd...bur we really love eachoda,letting her go iz hard for me right nw
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by MightyMuna(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2016
It is highly recommended for a man to leave his gf once he finds out that she cheated. In fact, she told you because she wants you to break up with her, if she didn't want you to leave her, she wouldn't have told you.

Don't fall for her theatrics, weeping and nonsense. man up and leave her. ain't like you have kids with her. Please leave. The relationship is pretty much over. guilt will eat you and/or her until the relationship implodes. Cut your losses and move on.

Woman cheating is totally different from man cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by vchykp(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
every woman who expresses herself is heartbroken. When will you guy have sense and stop profiling women wrongly. during the one month did you sleep with any girl? You are entitled to your sick opinion. When or if you have daughters teach them this and when you have sons teach them to continue training till they come down with HIV.

OK ma..
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
you see your life. So girls are built to endure cheating and. Abeg pack well . If you can cheat expect to be cheated on.
so u re telling me u can cheat on ur bf during a small fight
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by vchykp(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2016
bizzy500:
im trying,its nt just working...i dont tink i can trust her anymore,dat kinda girl can Bleep ur frnd...bur we really love eachoda,letting her go iz hard for me right nw

If you cant trust anymore, let her go because u guys will end up breaking up soon, dont waste her time, You will find someone better.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2016
bizzy500:
so u re telling me u can cheat on ur bf during a small fight
Oga you have not answered my question. Did you sleep with any girl during that period?
It's obviously because of people like you that Jesus used the phrase "he that is without sin should cast the first stone."
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by jelal007(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
every woman who expresses herself is heartbroken. When will you guy have sense and stop profiling women wrongly. during the one month did you sleep with any girl? You are entitled to your sick opinion. When or if you have daughters teach them this and when you have sons teach them to continue training till they come down with HIV.
U speak of sense,yet u LACK it when expressing urself. Ur comments so far shows how much troublesome u can be. U're confrontational with an ability 2 divert an argument's main point. The OP's post is clear,he needs advice. U jumped in and dropped a comment that doesn't hold water (isn't dat profiling a man). U're already assuming he has cheated also. Where's the sense in that Madam wisdom.....

3 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2016
jelal007:
U speak of sense,yet u LACK it when expressing urself. Ur comments so far shows how much troublesome u can be. U're confrontational with an ability 2 divert an argument's main point. The OP's post is clear,he needs advice. U jumped in and dropped a comment that doesn't hold water (isn't dat profiling a man). U're already assuming he has cheated also. Where's the sense in that Madam wisdom.....
I never assumed he cheated. I only asked him a question which he has refused to answer. In law you need to get all sides of the story before passing judgement. Most of you have already passed judgement on the girl because she ain't here to defend herself.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by MightyMuna(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2016
jelal007:

Absolutely correct. Immediately, one can tell she's a heart broken bitter single miserable hypocritical feminist, that will stay single for life whilst continue to give relationship advice.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by bizzy500: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
Oga you have not answered my question. Did you sleep with any girl during that period?
It's obviously because of people like you that Jesus used the phrase "he that is without sin should cast the first stone."
im a guy for God sake, what if i say yes
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by jelal007(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
I never assumed he cheated. I only asked him a question which he has refused to answer. In law you need to get all sides of the story before passing judgement. Most of you have already passed judgement on the girl because she ain't here to defend herself.
Well,this isn't law. This is sm1 seeking advice and besides d tone of ur comment seems like sm1 who has already made a conclusion on d issue. Get the point,he sought ADVICE on wat 2do.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2016
bizzy500:
Can you hear the arrogance in your response. So because you are a guy you can fuckkk the whole world and expect her to still love you and lick your ass. If peradventure you say yes you have no right to judge her for two reasons.
1) You guys were not "officially" a couple when it happened.
2) You are also guilty of the same crime.

Remove the log in your eye b4 removing a speck of dust from another person's eye.

Jesus was a man of impeccable character and he judged and still judges men and women by the same standard.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2016
jelal007:
Well,this isn't law. This is sm1 seeking advice and besides d tone of ur comment seems like sm1 who has already made a conclusion on d issue. Get the point,he sought ADVICE on wat 2do.
to advise him objectively we need the full picture of what transpired. Or don't you think so?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 7:59am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:

Honestly I feel sorry for you if you av this kind of orientation about relationships,then you better just relocate from nija because as long as you in nija and av this mind set then get ready to deal with alot of pain and heartbreak. The truth is you are either single presently and can't hold down a relationship and it has turned you into a bitter young woman or you are just bluffing here and cnt dare try what you say here in real life with an average nija guy.

And dn't even say u av a guy and he knows your stand on this,cos if any guy will tolerate a girlfriend that is in a cheating contest with him,then he is either not in love with her and just keeping her for sex or a true fool,so it is what it is wether you accept it or not.welcome to Africa, welcome to nija undecided
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

Honestly I feel sorry for you if you av this kind of orientation about relationships,then you better just relocate from nija because as long as you in nija and av this mind set then get ready to deal with alot of pain and heartbreak. The truth is you are either single presently and can't hold down a relationship and it has turned you into a bitter young woman or you are just bluffing here and cnt dare try what you say here in real life with an average nija guy.

And dn't even say u av a guy and he knows your stand on this,cos if any guy will tolerate a girlfriend that is in a cheating contest with him,then he is either not in love with her and just keeping her for sex or a true fool,so it is what it is wether you accept it or not.welcome to Africa, welcome to nija undecided
Save your sorry for yourself. I'm sure you don't have sisters or daughter's. If someone treats them like slaves I'm sure you would applaud the person and tell them welcome to naija and Africa. As per my status it aint for public consumption.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
Can you hear the arrogance in your response. So because you are a guy you can fuckkk the whole world and expect her to still love you and lick your ass. If peradventure you say yes you have no right to judge her for two reasons.
1) You guys were not "officially" a couple when it happened.
2) You are also guilty of the same crime.

Remove the peck of log in your eye b4 removing a speck of dust from another person's eye.

Jesus was a man of impeccable character and he judged and still judges men and women by the same standard.

So because you had a fight that lasted for a month then you just jump into the next man's bed within that same month?(too soon)any girl that does that is a HOE..simple,anyway everyone has his way of handling situations,personally if it were I in the situation then she has just turned herself to my intimacy gadget and nothing more,strictly sex,and not just normal sex,il fvck her like an object or a prostitute and il cheat on her with every chance I get.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

So because you had a fight that lasted for a month then you just jump into the next man's bed within that same month?(too soon)any girl that does that is a HOE..simple,anyway everyone has his way of handling situations,personally if it were I in the situation then she has just turned herself to my intimacy gadget and nothing more,strictly sex,and not just normal sex,il fvck her like an object or a prostitute and il cheat on her with every chance I get.
But a man can do it without being labelled a hoe. That's the same way your sisters and daughters will be treated as intimacy gadgets.
What goes around comes around.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
Save your sorry for yourself. I'm sure you don't have sisters or daughter's. If someone treats them like slaves I'm sure you would applaud the person and tell them welcome to naija and Africa. As per my status it aint for public consumption.

I'll never advise my sisters or daughters to cheat on their men if they get cheated on..it is different from being treated like a slave,a man can cheat and still over and treat his woman like a queen. Anywy I can bet you are probably a teen hence this orientation to life,you'll get over it when you become a grown woman sha,it's normal.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
But a man can do it without being labelled a hoe. That's the same way your sisters and daughters will be treated as intimacy gadgets.
What goes around comes around.

That's how yours will be treated not mine..and it seems you have a problem with comprehension,my people will not act like hoes and compete in a cheating game,they are LADIES and not women filled with testosterone and looking for confrontation with men,read and understand before you talk,I said il only treat her like that if she does what the O.ps girl did.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

I'll never advise my sisters or daughters to cheat on their men if they get cheated on..it is different from being treated like a slave,a man can cheat and still over and treat his woman like a queen. Anywy I can bet you are probably a teen hence this orientation to life,you'll get over it when you become a grown woman sha,it's normal.
you sound like someone with a brain the size of a peanut. What is worse than cheating? It exposes the spirit, soul and body.
If he contacts a life threatening disease and passes it to your loved one, because he treats her like a queen you will be happy.
We should start training our sons right.
The hate she will harbour in her heart can kill her spirit and destroy her soul.
It's about time we stopped looking at women as tools and realise they have emotions too. Treat women like you want your daughter's and sisters to be treated.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

That's how yours will be treated not mine..and it seems you have a problem with comprehension,my people will not act like hoes and compete in a cheating game,they are LADIES and not women filled with testosterone and looking for confrontation with men,read and understand before you talk,I said il only treat her like that if she does what the O.ps girl did.
I've finally gotten to your conscience grin. Let's learn to respect women and treat them the way we want our sisters and daughter's to be treated.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
you sound like someone with a brain the size of a peanut. What is worse than cheating? It exposes the spirit, soul and body.
If he contacts a life threatening disease and passes it to your loved one, because he treats her like a queen you will be happy.
We should start training our sons right.
The hate she will harbour in her heart can kill her spirit and destroy her soul.
It's about time we stopped looking at women as tools and realise they have emotions too. Treat women like you want your daughter's and sisters to be treated.

You are lucky you are a woman so I am not going to trade insults with you this morning so I'l ignore your first statement,that's how you guys will be complaining up and down that guys on Nl hate women and always bash women,but you guys forget that almost always,you draw first blood angry,just like you did now undecided

Anyway cheating is never encouraged.That been said it still doesn't change the reality of situations in the world,a wise woman will value her relationship and won't engage in a cheating contest with her man,even Hilarys Clinton stayed with bill after the monica lewinski saga,and I bet you are not more intelligent than she is. So tell me,if your bf or husband cheats on you,do you think returning the favour will make things better?that means you keep cheating on each other cos he will still do it again to prove a point to you if he finds out you did same,and then what next?and to what end? And just so we dn't forget o,the OPs girl was the one who cheated so how did we go from that to making it a case of women treated like slaves? undecidedlol smh for you o.

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

You are lucky you are a woman so I am not going to trade insults with you this morning so I'l ignore your first statement,that's how you guys will be complaining up and down that guys on Nl hate women and always bash women,but you guys forget that almost always,you draw first blood angry,just like you did now undecided

Anyway cheating is never encouraged.That been said it still doesn't change the reality of situations in the world,a wise woman will value her relationship and won't engage in a cheating contest with her man,even Hilarys Clinton stayed with bill after the monica lewinski saga,and I bet you are not more intelligent than she is. So tell me,if your bf or husband cheats on you,do you think returning the favour will make things better?that means you keep cheating on each other cos he will still do it again to prove a point to you if he finds out you did same,and then what next?and to what end? And just so we dn't forget o,the OPs girl was the one who cheated so how did we go from that to making it a case of women treated like slaves? undecidedlol smh for you o.

bizzy500:
see the ops response to my question if he slept with any girl during that one month break.
I tried to stay objectives but u guys started making a case that guys can cheat.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
see the ops response to my question if he stayed faithful during that one month break.
I tried to stay objectives but u guys started making a case that guys can cheat.

Leave his response out of this,it still doesn't justify her cheating and spreading her legs wide for the next guy she sees after a fight with her bf..You need to understand that it is even in a womans interests not to open her legs anyhow because your man will never respect you after he finds out, he can forgive you but trust me it will never be like it use to be,and except you dn't value your relationship then you should be concerned if your man doesn't respect you anymore,and he will talk about it and torment you for the rest of your days together,you'll be fed up of him bringing it up always and making you think of yourself as worthless.

The OP too fvcked up cos one month is too soon to cheat,except love and respect were never in the relationship. But truth is the society doesn't frown on men cheating,some cultures encourage it and you are aware too,that's why Muslims are allowed to take more than one wife. It's just the way things are and even if every feminist from the beginning of time until now come together,it will still not change so the best thing is learning how to survive in a world like that. See lemi tell you something,if I cheat and my girl finds out and scolds me and doesn't try to retaliate even when i know she can easily do so then il automatically try to make it upto her for the rest of my life and treat her the only woman in the world and from that moment on il be her loyal puppy..and it's like that with most men except you village people swear for you and you meet a bad man lol. Two wrongs cannot make a right.

See as you make me the type plenty story this early morning undecided if I catch you ehnn..

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

Leave his response out of this,it still doesn't justify her cheating and spreading her legs wide for the next guy she sees after a fight with her bf..You need to understand that it is even in a womans interests not to open her legs anyhow because your man will never respect you after he finds out, he can forgive you but trust me it will never be like it use to be,and except you dn't value your relationship then you should be concerned if your man doesn't respect you anymore,and he will talk about it and torment you for the rest of your days together,you'll be fed up of him bringing it up always and making you think of yourself as worthless.

The OP too fvcked up cos one month is too soon to cheat,except love and respect were never in the relationship. But truth is the society doesn't frown on men cheating,some cultures encourage it and you are aware too,that's why Muslims are allowed to take more than one wife. It's just the way things are and even if every feminist from the beginning of time until now come together,it will still not change so the best thing is learning how to survive in a world like that. See lemi tell you something,if I cheat and my girl finds out and scolds me and doesn't try to retaliate even when i know she can easily do so then il automatically try to make it upto her for the rest of my life and treat her the only woman in the world and from that moment on il be her loyal puppy..and it's like that with most men except you village people swear for you and you meet a bad man lol. Two wrongs cannot make a right.

See as you make me the type plenty story this early morning undecided if I catch you ehnn..
grin Mo ti gbo
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
grin Mo ti gbo

undecidedSo you are one of those people that think everyone on Nl is Yoruba abi? tongue..Lol kilode mo ti gbo?
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Physika(f): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2016
Young man let me give you an insight.

In the course of a relationship between a male and female, there are times that seemingly little things spark such great outrage between partners.

Now consider this your challenge, it is not a little thing, rather it is a big deal to both of you.

Can the both of you handle the imminent outrage this particular scenario is capable of causing?

My brother, what I forsee is an imminent messy break up.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

undecidedSo you are one of those people that think everyone on Nl is Yoruba abi? tongue..Lol kilode mo ti gbo?
I don hear.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by aphildam(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2016
Sneakers Sales & Display At THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN Today@around South Gate,apete

Get your sneakers, T- shirts, Baseball caps..e.t.c at affordable prices today @ THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN, South Gate, Apete area.
It's first come, first serve... HURRY!!!
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
I don hear.

Lol OK Mo ti gbo 2... smiley,So hows your morning going?I hope you are having a nice day apart from your small wahala/trouble here? grin
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Lastking147(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
does he have 7 heads or 16 ears
And how many Toto u get
Go ahead na till e turn borehole
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2016
She told you this because she does not respect you. Love is even beside the point.
If I learned nothing from years of dealing with females, I learned this. A girl who sees you as her man will affirm that she has only ever known two men; you, and the guy who deflowered her.
Doesn't matter if you separated for a decade and she slept with the entire village.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Swollen/big Clit Normal? / He Cheated On Me / Girls:What Kind Of Hairstyle Do You Find Attractive On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.