Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Can I Still Trust Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Still Trust Her? (3956 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / Can You Still Trust Your Wife After This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by majour(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
grin Mo ti gbo
miss, how's ur day going, hope its well and sweet, honestly speaking after reading ur comments I went straight to ur profile to see if I wud see a white babe but unfortunately nothing was displayed, the reason for my curiosity is simple, if ur a Nigerian and u reason like this I pray God for the man that ends up with u, every relationship has its up and downs as does marriage, if u begin at this stage in ur life, comparing d1ck size with a man, I sorry for u

No matter how wise u think u r, u live in a cultured society, one that rules and perception guides, a woman who can't keep herself for more than a month without sex is seriously sick, what if ur boyfriend or husband travels out or leaves u for a while distance comes into play. U need to wake up miss, life is not telemondo
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
majour:
miss, how's ur day going, hope its well and sweet, honestly speaking after reading ur comments I went straight to ur profile to see if I wud see a white babe but unfortunately nothing was displayed, the reason for my curiosity is simple, if ur a Nigerian and u reason like this I pray God for the man that ends up with u, every relationship has its up and downs as does marriage, if u begin at this stage in ur life, comparing d1ck size with a man, I sorry for u

No matter how wise u think u r, u live in a cultured society, one that rules and perception guides, a woman who can't keep herself for more than a month without sex is seriously sick, what if ur boyfriend or husband travels out or leaves u for a while distance comes into play. U need to wake up miss, life is not telemondo
stereotypical views.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

Lol OK Mo ti gbo 2... smiley,So hows your morning going?I hope you are having a nice day apart from your small wahala/trouble here? grin
yes o.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
yes o.

Lol OK nice. So you are naughty by nature?ok that explains our plenty debate earlier. Anyway I am looking for someone 2teach me Yoruba and you'd av been the perfect teacher,but I am scared and suspect you'll mess with me alot and not teach me well,apart frm that sef if I fail as a student,your punishment go hot well well,aspa you de vex for this thread for anyone that dares challenge you lol grin ,plus you know you are naughty now.
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by majour(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
stereotypical views.
ofcus ur ryt, will u ever see it any other way
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by Nutase: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
torqque7:

Lol OK nice. So you are naughty by nature?ok that explains our plenty debate earlier. Anyway I am looking for someone 2teach me Yoruba and you'd av been the perfect teacher,but I am scared and suspect you'll mess with me alot and not teach me well,apart frm that sef if I fail as a student,your punishment go hot well well,aspa you de vex for this thread for anyone that dares challenge you lol grin ,plus you know you are naughty now.
embarassed
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by escapefromusa(f): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
does he have 7 heads or 16 ears

In this part of the world women will always loose on issues like this ... always

OP, I am sorry to say ...your princess is in in another castle . It's their excuse for sleeping around , even loose married use this excuse.

She did because she wanted to do it
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by agrovick(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
From the situation of things, everytime you guys have a fight, she will go out to have seks with someone else.

Ask yourself this question, is this what I want to deal with?

Or better still, accept her apologies and 'codedly' turn her to le sidechick while you find yourself a faithful le boo, I only support the 2nd option if and only if you've been faithful to her as well
Re: Can I Still Trust Her? by torqque7(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
embarassed

Why de face now?oya come lemi bribe you with small biscuit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor.. / t. / Dating A Nigerian Girl When You Are Broke Or Poor - 2019 Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.