Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai (33506 Views)

Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
see finishing, this one reach jack hammer.
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by ujezeez(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
“Mr. Governor, my suspension will not increase your physical height nor give you the flesh or muscle of a macho.”

See uppercut....
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by mmsen: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Low blow.
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by AyamStarch: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shehu Sani taking hEL Rufai to the cleaners.
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
no it is babality!

In MK3 you can turn your opponent into a baby... they cancelled it in MK3 Ultimate.

Bigcake:
This one is not brutality, neither is it fatality. But i can authoritavely tell you that this one is called dwarfality. 10 points .
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Bimpe29: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Well said, Mr Senator.
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
That was a blow that can never be recovered. What a thunderous slap! If na me be El-rufai, lai lai, i no go gree for this one.
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by mrtayesynchro(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
stsinner:
Ouch! It hurts.....El-midget

E be like say bomb dey ur head abi grin
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by amshak(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
this should stop please. what do we copy from you leaders ?
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by peterveo(m): 1:02am On Dec 01, 2016
#word! grin angry cry
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by CHARTERED247(m): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2016
OK, we heard u sir. But think whether u initiated d sack sir. thank you
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by CHARTERED247(m): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2016
OK we heard u sir

Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Waiter44: 5:06am On Dec 01, 2016
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i] same of u
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by jaymichael(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2016
faaz24:
El-Rufai on Shehu Sani..
"Sometimes you can decide to be foolish or stupid, its absolutely your own cup of tea"

From the submission of Shehu Sani, it shows that he is pained, he was suspended by the APC and not the state governor.
I am really disappointed in Senator Sani. He is someone I hold in high regards. He was suspended for him to defend himself for alleged anti party activities, he did not and now he is suspended indefinitely. Why blame and throw insults at the Governor like garage touts. What example is he setting for his proteges and those who look up to him. The insult is in a really bad taste. To even think that some youths are supporting this "rascality" is really appalling. Senator Sani has more decorum than this.

2 Likes

Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by faaz24: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2016
jaymichael:
I am really disappointed in Senator Sani. He is someone I hold in high regards. He was suspended for him to defend himself for alleged anti party activities, he did not and now he is suspended indefinitely. Why blame and throw insults at the Governor like garage touts. What example is he sitting for his proteges and those who look up to him. The insult is in a really bad taste. To even think that some youths are supporting this "rascality" is really appalling. Senator Sani has more decorum than this.
A senator of the federal republic issuing such press release is really appalling. Its a big shame on him.

1 Like

Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
av always known that behind ur cute face and smile lies a talent for bashing...lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz guy man u geti badt mouth..if dem leave u..u go use yabbing conquer boko haram. shocked shocked shocked shocked
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

See Finishing

Shehu Sani, senator representing Kaduna central, says his suspension by the state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will not increase the “physical height” of Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, whom he has identified as the mastermind.

Sani had earlier been handed a 11-month suspension that elapsed on Tuesday.

In a letter addressed to him, Tudun Wada, secretary of the party in Kaduna, said the earlier suspension was to enable the senator defend himself against allegations levelled against him.

Wada said since Sani failed to do so, he had been suspended indefinitely.

In his reaction, the lawmaker accused the APC in Kaduna of acting on the orders of el-Rufai.

My ‘indefinite suspension’ by Governor Nasiru el-Rufai- controlled, self-acclaimed APC excos is as worthless and as useless as the paper it was written upon,” he said in a statement.

“I wish to fully assure them the new suspension will not give them the public support they couldn’t gather with the first one.

“For a man who has been unable to address the pervasive insecurity and genocide in southern Kaduna, for a man who has been unable to stem the tide of rampant kidnapping and abductions in Kaduna, suspending Shehu sani cannot be counted as an achievement.

“Mr. Governor, my suspension will not increase your physical height nor give you the flesh or muscle of a macho.”

Sani added that el-Rufai “remains a typical establishment man, who was brought to limelight by the PDP, nurtured by the PDP, and no broom or deodorant of change can give him a new identity”.

He vowed to continue working for the masses and to always defend their interest.

https://www.thecable.ng/my-suspension-wont-increase-your-physical-height-shehu-sani-blasts-el-rufai
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2016
is that all?now go and deliver the substance to use..some people go just read longman primary dictionary come online dey form RECTOR WITHOUT RELEVANCE. undecided undecided undecided
naija247:
Oga Shehu don't resort to child-like tantrums. I believe you are above this. Attack him with substance and always show your maturity
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Dare2Try(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Epic bashing of the century, Mr shehu u bad gan o, eleyi ti kpor ju, shooou meaning El-rufai is 3.7 ins tall, haba shehu ur bad mouth deserve award
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by 3sexy: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
Na word o!

If na me dem curse like this , I for vex die shocked
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Charly68: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Truth be told, this senator has not been able to differentiate between social crusader's approach & political approach to issues. I think his ability to find a balance will help him to balance his relationship with the politicians. His approach to many issues to me has been rooted on his long standing experience as social critics . Now that he is a political he should try to strike a balance. He can't go far without the aid of his party's political executives. This he must know
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
NubiLove:
no it is babality!

In MK3 you can turn your opponent into a baby... they cancelled it in MK3 Ultimate.

Chai!
C diz old timer!
So u follow play super mario bros 4 famicon dat year? grin
Re: My Suspension Won’t Increase Your Physical Height, Shehu Sani Blasts El-rufai by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
from famicom to super nintendo to N64 to playstation one.... all of them join... smiley

MichaelSokoto:

Chai!
C diz old timer!
So u follow play super mario bros 4 famicon dat year? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / What Lai Mohammed Said About Yaradua When He Was Sick / Buratai's Convoy Intercepts Armed Bandits Along Numan - Yola Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.