Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) (4937 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / Re: We Made A Terrible Choice, did we? ( Buhari's Failing) - Another view / Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
phantom:

Failed in what way?? So in effect you didn't think a country whose treasury has been looted on a massive scale and whose economy depends on a resource that is fast loosing value would go into a recession? ??
Come on..Let's call a spade a spade.
GEJ being in power today,this country would be the same.
It is obvious that 90% of Nigerians don't know what a recession is and its PRACTICAL & REALISTIC solutions. You want this govt to clean up the rot in one year
Plz are we reading the same story? This is an unbiased analysis without any primordial sentiment.

Cc eph123 come and join me to read through
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
phantom:
In many fora, I had expected my "we told you so" GEJ friends to criticuse objectively what moves buhari has made instead of this silly " rice is 20k under PMB" argument.

Borrow money.....they shot it down
Sell assets ......they shot it down
Raise taxes.....they refused.

What is the solution?
What has been done wiyh the 5trillion naira expended so far
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Bizibi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Someone is trying to blame the masses for making the president not to sell the national asset,una need better flog on the head......

God!!!!

4 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by zaimeg: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

We need to get away from this 2 big party mess, i hope Nigerians are getting wise though
I don't think Nigerians are getting wise. The young people are even worse. Maybe the colonialists should have stayed a bit more. I think we should be thinking of the way forward though. No use crying over spilt milk. Nigerians have never had a good leader I dare say since time immemorial. But then, what do I know?
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by PDJT: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
In Obama's voice: Buhari is doing a great job! $ > ₦.
If you deal on hard currency, like Obama, this Christmas is in your back pockets.

I would be grateful to Buhari, if I were you!
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Algebra12: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

Going back to the beginning of this treatise, the
argument can, and will always be made that the GEJ
government had to go, since we don’t want to reward
a bad government.
BUT, did we have to replace it
with this failure? The answer is no, therefore our
first failure was cowardice.
We failed to be bold and look at the other alternatives
on offer. There were other candidates on the ballot,
bearing names such as Chekwas, Sonaiya, Okoye,
Salawu, Galadima. We did not give any of these a
look-in, but instead fell into the trap of binary
thinking. Truth is, saying that Buhari is running a bad
government, does not automatically mean that I’m
saying that Jonathan ran a good government. Sadly,
too many Nigerians are binary thinkers, and that is
why we are still seeing some of the frankly, ludicrous
arguments making the rounds on social media.
We replaced a government that was performing at
20% with one that is performing at 5%, and that is
because we were binary in thinking. What happened
to the protest vote? Why did we, when the APC
presented to us, a frankly bad candidate, not coalesce
around another party? Rather, we bought into the
hype, gambled, and now, we may well have lost it all.

Cheta Nwanze

https://medium.com/@chxta/we-made-a-terrible-choice-773d1cac50d0#.tmltxks0i

The author of this write-up need to get his head examined.
So you still are giving yourselves consolation that you made the right choice in removing GEJ while admitting you were foolish in bringing in PMB?
What is it called? Throwing away the baby with the bath water all because the baby poopooed??.
Admitting your foolishness is good but dont bring in that line of GEJ not being an option, its stale already.

You were a bad judge of character simple, or you fell to propaganda, or you simply hated the man. Stop justifying your foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by luvablesam(m): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
woodcook:

Stop trying to be clever by half. PMB is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he was elected because he sold himself as the right man for the job. It is his responsibility to find a solution to the problems and in a situation that the masses are not ready to accept the solution he should find a way to sell it to the masses.

You are busy pointing out that the masses were against his move to solving Nigerians problem could you please tell me how he was able to smuggle the following pass the masses despite the public outcry:

Fuel price increment
charges for account to account transfer
giving deaf hear to investigate allegations made against some of his cabinet member
there are people still held in custody even after being granted bails etc

So please stop passing the buck, it is simple Buhari has no solution to Nigeria problems

My bro, I couldn't agree with you more.... paid online reps always trying to be clever by half.... He forgot that we had an almost 50 percent rise in fuel prices(Who shot that down? )

Allegations against some of his men(ministers), what has he done to investigate them?

Are corrupt individuals only in the opposition?

What has happened to our beloved Naira in the space of 18months?

A man that prepared to be president for a whole 12years didn't need six months to select ministers

When was Trump elected?? Hasn't he started making appointments?

Please lemme just rest myself already

8 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by SillyMods: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

That i feel Buhari is failing does not mean Gej would have been any better. My problem is i haven't seen a decisive action from this government to get us out of this recession, heck we could have avoided it if the president hadn't wasted six months to form his government. We held several bilateral meeting but our counterparts couldn't we the direction we were going
There was no way we could have escaped the recession. In fact, we were heading in that direction before GEJ left when we were already borrowing to pay FG workers salaries.

27 of 36 states were owing salary arrears of between four and eight months. NOI equally raised the alarm and warned of the impending recession when she asked Nigeria to prepare for tough times ahead.

Any truthful person who is not lazy to revisit happenings of 2014 and early 2015 will not find it difficult to agree that we would have been worse off if GEJ had remained.

3 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by chiefobdk(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Algebra12:

The author of this write-up need to get his head examined.
So you still are giving yourselves consolation that you made the right choice in removing GEJ while admitting you were foolish in bringing in PMB?
What is it called? Throwing away the baby with the bath water all because the baby poopooed??.
Admitting your foolishness is good but dont bring in that line of GEJ not being an option, its stale already.

You were a bad judge of character simple, or you fell to propaganda, or you simply hated the man. Stop justifying your foolishness.

you said it all. foolishness of zombies is epic.

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by 4Play(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
phantom:

Failed in what way?? So in effect you didn't think a country whose treasury has been looted on a massive scale and whose economy depends on a resource that is fast loosing value would go into a recession? ??
It is obvious that 90% of Nigerians don't know what a recession is and its PRACTICAL & REALISTIC solutions. You want this govt to clean up the rot in one year

This line of argument - that GEJ's govt which ended in May 2015 looted all the money - is incredibly crass as a way of explaining why Nigeria went into recession in 2016. As a propaganda tool, it is terribly unimaginative (I predicted its emergence as the main go-to excuse to explain Buhari's imminent failure prior to his taking office).

There are several defects to the argument but I would highlight one as follows:

If you think it through, it masks a contradiction that hints at the profound idiocy of the argument. If GEJ's govt looted on a massive scale, then the Nigerian economy performed on the basis of the "leftovers" during GEJ's reign. In effect, Nigerians could not have benefited then from high oil prices as the oil revenues were being looted: a Buhari fanboy once told me GEJ's govt was looting at least 40% of oil revenues (at $100 p/b, that meant Nigerians subsisted on circa $60 p/b).

The logical consequence of the "GEJ stole all the money" argument is that a fall in oil prices under a new "super-honest" regime such as Buhari's would not have a dramatic adverse impact on Nigerians as Nigerians didn't benefit from the initial high oil prices under GEJ as GEJ was stealing all the money.

What we often forget is that the fall in oil prices started in the second half of 2014. By December 2014, oil prices were in the low 50s (sub-50 depending on the benchmark). Yet, the precipitous fall in living standards was more notable in 2016, long after the decline in oil prices began. The reality is that the moronic decision to fix the exchange rate, which is still going on though in a less overt fashion, precipitated a loss of confidence and intensified capital flight. Added to this was Buhari's trademark snail-pace governance (no sense of urgency in making crucial appointments or in unveiling policy). This has added to the perception of a hapless govt totally incapable of meeting the economic challenges it faces.

For most still making excuses for Buhari, it is about saving face as many people were emotionally invested in the idea that Buhari would improve the economy by merely tackling corruption. Faced with the opprobrium and mockery of people who were sceptical at the outset, Buhari fanboys double down on the denial.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Algebra12: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:
It's really sad what this government is turning out to be, we agree we never had an economy (oil dependant), no reserve or savings but come on its almost 2yrs.

Our division and stupidity hasn't helped matter, we have refused to allow the government sell assets or borrow fund.

You must be out of your senses for making the bolded comment.
We refused to allow him sell assets?? Did you listen to yourself??

We allowed him increase fuel price by 67.63%
We allowed him increase electricity tarrif
We allowed him render our currency useless and claimed he is recovering looted funds.
He has spent well over #8 trillion in 18 months, yet you are here yapping that we did not allow him sell asset.

Which ones did he build?

You better respect yourself.

5 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by zaimeg: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
4Play:

The reality is that the moronic decision to fix the exchange rate, which is still going on though in a less overt fashion, precipitated a loss of confidence and intensified capital flight. Added to this was Buhari's trademark snail-pace governance (no sense of urgency in making crucial appointments or in unveiling policy).

For most still making excuses for Buhari, it is about saving face as many people were emotionally invested in the idea that Buhari would improve the economy by merely tackling corruption. Faced with the opprobrium and mockery of people who were sceptical at the outset, Buhari fanboys double down on the denial.
Apt!
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by paramakina202: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Obiageli is a Tiefnubu girl/man and s/he is writing for the benefit of his/her crooked master who has been outsmarted and completely outplayed by his masters at the top[North.

Make we hear word jare!]

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
luvablesam:

My bro, I couldn't agree with you more.... paid online reps always trying to be clever by half.... He forgot that we had an almost 50 percent rise in fuel prices(Who shot that down? )

Allegations against some of his men(ministers), what has he done to investigate them?

Are corrupt individuals only in the opposition?

What has happened to our beloved Naira in the space of 18months?

A man that prepared to be president for a whole 12years didn't need six months to select ministers

When was Trump elected?? Hasn't he started making appointments?

Please lemme just rest myself already

My bro I really dont understand how those guys look at issues. It is quiet sad how low people could descent just a bowl of food.

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Algebra12:

You must be out of your senses for making the bolded comment.
We refused to allow him sell assets?? Did you listen to yourself??

We allowed him increase fuel price by 67.63%
We allowed him increase electricity tarrif
We allowed him render our currency useless and claimed he is recovering looted funds.
He has spent well over #8 trillion in 18 months, yet you are here yapping that we did not allow him sell asset.

Which ones did he build?

You better respect yourself.
Very funny stuff, do you have a link to back this up or you pulled it out of the usual place
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
zaimeg:

I don't think Nigerians are getting wise. The young people are even worse. Maybe the colonialists should have stayed a bit more . I think we should be thinking of the way forward though. No use crying over spilt milk. Nigerians have never had a good leader I dare say since time immemorial. But then, what do I know?
Interesting take
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
B
4Play:

This line of argument - that GEJ's govt which ended in May 2015 looted all the money - is incredibly crass as a way of explaining why Nigeria went into recession in 2016. As a propaganda tool, it is terribly unimaginative (I predicted its emergence as the main go-to excuse to explain Buhari's imminent failure prior to his taking office).

There are several defects to the argument but I would highlight one as follows:

If you think it through, it masks a contradiction that hints at the profound idiocy of the argument. If GEJ's govt looted on a massive scale, then the Nigerian economy performed on the basis of the "leftovers" during GEJ's reign. In effect, Nigerians could not have benefited then from high oil prices as the oil revenues were being looted: a Buhari fanboy once told me GEJ's govt was looting at least 40% of oil revenues (at $100 p/b, that meant Nigerians subsisted on circa $60 p/b).

The logical consequence of the "GEJ stole all the money" argument is that a fall in oil prices under a new "super-honest" regime such as Buhari's would not have a dramatic adverse impact on Nigerians as Nigerians didn't benefit from the initial high oil prices under GEJ as GEJ was stealing all the money.

What we often forget is that the fall in oil prices started in the second half of 2014. By December 2014, oil prices were in the low 50s (sub-50 depending on the benchmark). Yet, the precipitous fall in living standards was more notable in 2016, long after the decline in oil prices began. The reality is that the moronic decision to fix the exchange rate, which is still going on though in a less overt fashion, precipitated a loss of confidence and intensified capital flight. Added to this was Buhari's trademark snail-pace governance (no sense of urgency in making crucial appointments or in unveiling policy). This has added to the perception of a hapless govt totally incapable of meeting the economic challenges it faces.

People like you still gives me hope about Nigerians.

Most Nigerian youths can think about issues critically and ask questions even if their live depends on it.

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
What has been done wiyh the 5trillion naira expended so far
5 trillion where?
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
SillyMods:

There was no way we could have escaped the recession. In fact, we were heading in that direction before GEJ left when we were already borrowing to pay FG workers salaries.

27 of 36 states were owing salary arrears of between four and eight months. NOI equally raised the alarm and warned of the impending recession when she asked Nigeria to prepare for tough times ahead.

Any truthful person who is not lazy to revisit happenings of 2014 and early 2015 will not find it difficult to agree that we would have been worse off if GEJ had remained.
Buhari's government could have handled things better especially in the first few
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
When I say the 2015 elections were more about emotions than logic, people think I'm trying to say I'm better than they are. Yet, the simple truth is that choosing Buhari wasn't really a logical choice. Also, hate (hating GEJ)is about emotions and not logic.

It wasn't supposed to be about whether GEJ did spectacularly well or not, but about whether the replacement was better.
This was the simple fact I tried to get my friends to see. Emotions are very powerful. Be careful what you become emotionally invested in. APC/Tinubu knows this and they spent the previous 3 years working on getting Nigerians to hate GEJ.
Hate blinds you to the truth.
People lost friends in 2015 and many don't even know why!
You allow hate take you over and it blinds you completely!!
People fought long time friends just because of Buhari, yet what is your reward? You're saddled with a recession and unfriendly govt policies; you're saddled with a denialist and irresponsible president while we actually are in need of a proactive leader.

We're all suffering because some people allowed their
emotions grow too strong. Emotions are good only when
properly channelled. Do not allow any emotion get too strong a grip on you that your brain shuts down.
We're all currently suffering because too many people
allowed that to happen.And, till date, we still have many who are so heavily invested against GEJ emotionally that they still can't see the truth.
These are the "GEJ was never an option" crowd, those who are ignoring the clarity of hindsight just to hold on to their hate.This group would rather buy $1 for N1000 and pay 5k for 1GB than countenance voting for GEJ.
This is the crowd that would rather vote for Abacha or Idi Amin or a dog or a stone than vote for GEJ.
# copied from the twitter handle @Scartissue101

9 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by hylyne(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
phantom:

My friend shut up.... The economy wouldn't have been this bad, if not for the unguided ultrances from your Commander in chief of cattle rearer's Association. Atleast, their wouldn't have been pipeline bombing, which has affected budget financing and power generation too.

He lacks what it takes to be a president, period.

3 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by PaulIdu: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

That i feel Buhari is failing does not mean Gej would have been any better. My problem is i haven't seen a decisive action from this government to get us out of this recession, heck we could have avoided it if the president hadn't wasted six months to form his government. We held several bilateral meeting but our counterparts couldn't we the direction we were going

If you think the 6 months delay is responsible for the glaring failure of Buhari then I am sorry you are still not aware how poor a leader Buhari is.

I was part of those that campaigned and voted for him but within a year I realized he would be the worst leader Nigeria will ever have and I further realized he alone was responsible for setting Nigeria 20 years back as a result of his first stint as president.. As kids we were taught to blame Babangida and Abacha for most of our woes whilst the real problem was actually Buharis poor leadership in 1984 . As long as the man remains things will get worse and worse. Ask your self has thsi govt ever communicated to you in words or actions exactly where its headed , till today we dont have a roadmap for infrastructure, no road map for FDI, no road map for industrialization, no roadmap for security, no road map for electricity, no KPIs for critical sectors till date.... Please Buhari is a joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
careytommy7:
When I say the 2015 elections were more about emotions than logic, people think I'm trying to say I'm better than they are. Yet, the simple truth is that choosing Buhari wasn't really a logical choice. Also, hate (hating GEJ)is about emotions and not logic.

It wasn't supposed to be about whether GEJ did spectacularly well or not, but about whether the replacement was better.
This was the simple fact I tried to get my friends to see. Emotions are very powerful. Be careful what you become emotionally invested in. APC/Tinubu knows this and they spent the previous 3 years working on getting Nigerians to hate GEJ.
Hate blinds you to the truth.
People lost friends in 2015 and many don't even know why!
You allow hate take you over and it blinds you completely!!
People fought long time friends just because of Buhari, yet what is your reward? You're saddled with a recession and unfriendly govt policies; you're saddled with a denialist and irresponsible president while we actually are in need of a proactive leader.

We're all suffering because some people allowed their
emotions grow too strong. Emotions are good only when
properly channelled. Do not allow any emotion get too strong a grip on you that your brain shuts down.
We're all currently suffering because too many people
allowed that to happen.And, till date, we still have many who are so heavily invested against GEJ emotionally that they still can't see the truth.
These are the "GEJ was never an option" crowd, those who are ignoring the clarity of hindsight just to hold on to their hate.This group would rather buy $1 for N1000 and pay 5k for 1GB than countenance voting for GEJ.
This is the crowd that would rather vote for Abacha or Idi Amin or a dog or a stone than vote for GEJ.
# copied from the twitter handle @Scartissue101
Bro, i still and will forever belong to this, forget this emotion talk, you actually seem to be the one who hasn't gotten over his emotions. GEJ WAS A DISASTER.

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
... We warned people about the consequences of voting in a wrong candidate in 2015 general election but as you may have it, hate, emotional outburst, tribalism, ethnic sentiments took center stage. For some of us who are privileged to witnessed his first rule in 1984, we were not surprise on the current economic crisis now. A Leopard can't change its color.

Had it been that PMB lost that election, numerous stories and accounts from PMB fans could have been how he (PMB) could have turned around the fortunes of Nigeria, how he could have stopped corruption, how the new sheriff couldn't allow militants to vandalize critical asset and many more millions of "HOW'S"

2 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
I would have expected a buhari in his first week to hold meetings with the stakeholders (including militants) in the niger delta, show them your working plan for the next 2yrs, do same with manufacturers, business community, miyeti allah (herdsmen), ipob and co.
Send bills to the National Assembly for special court for corruption, push for PIB, emergency economy power. All of these could have been achieved on goodwill in the first few weeks.

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... We warned people about the consequences of voting in a wrong candidate in 2015 general election but as you may have it, hate, emotional outburst, tribalism, ethnic sentiments took center stage. For some of us who are privileged to witnessed his first rule in 1984, we were not surprise on the current economic crisis now. A Leopard can't change its color.
Gej had to go and no apologies for it but we may have made a mistake with his replacement

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

Gej had to go and no apologies for it but we may have made a mistake with his replacement
... So what is the purpose of this your thread if you can't learn from your judgement, mistakes,?

2 Likes

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Bizibi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

Bro, i still and will forever belong to this, forget this emotion talk, you actually seem to be the one who hasn't gotten over his emotions. GEJ WAS A DISASTER.
GEJ was a disaster then this one should be more than a great bad omen and a disaster...... I wish you people are here in abj,shame fr nor let una talk.
Come and see coded underground corruption.
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Bizibi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

GEJ was a disaster then this one should be more than a great bad omen and a disaster...... I wish you people are here in abj,shame fr nor let una talk.
Come and see coded underground corruption.don't bother yourself, we are already in it,we should just try and survive till it get better,right now I don't even believe things will stabilize next year because of what I'm hearing and seeing here.
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... So what is the purpose of this your thread if you can't learn from your judgement, mistakes,?
Purpose? Do not reward failure (vote bad governments out like we did gejs without apologies)

Do not vote an equally poor candidate like buhari is turning out to be.

1 Like

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bizibi:

Come and see coded underground corruption
don't bother yourself, we are already in it,we should just try and survive till it get better,right now I don't even believe things will stabilize next year because of what I'm hearing and seeing here.
I wish you could present facts for the bolded but who am i to argue when the likes of dambazou and co are still in government
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

Purpose? Do not reward failure (vote bad governments out like we did gejs without apologies)

Do not vote an equally poor candidate like buhari is turning out to be.
... A bad govt? During the same period your country is not in recession, internationally adjudged to be the largest economy in Africa, inflation rate wasn't 18% as it is today, GDP wasn't shrinking to 2.4% y/y as it is today, rice was sold 9k a bag, modernization of our railway, revitalization of our agricultural assets, sound economic blue prints, no single political killing, absence of political victimization, INEC became truly independent, etc.

My dear you voted emotionally and you're too proud to admit that. Or maybe you were simply following the bandwagon. Anyway, one thing was constant :the propaganda machine really held you SPELLBOUND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How North West Will Vote ( Final Analysis) / The Problems With The Igbos". / Chief Ogbuawa,20 Others Arraigned For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.