Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) (4960 Views)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / Re: We Made A Terrible Choice, did we? ( Buhari's Failing) - Another view / Buhari's Failing Health.Expect Another Group Of Bokoharam Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by LFJ: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
obiageIi:
I would have expected a buhari in his first week to hold meetings with the stakeholders (including militants) in the niger delta, show them your working plan for the next 2yrs, do same with manufacturers, business community, miyeti allah (herdsmen), ipob and co.
Send bills to the National Assembly for special court for corruption, push for PIB, emergency economy power. All of these could have been achieved on goodwill in the first few weeks.

Very brilliant ideas, What Buhari should have done in his 1st week in the office by Obiageli one of the great nairaland political analyst:
1. Hold meetings with Boko Haram in the north, militants in south south, OPC in the south west, IPOD in south east, and herdsmen. This is necessary to assured them that we have accepted criminal gangs as another arms of our government.
2. To meet the manufacturers... manufacturers in Nigeria? seriously, I don't understand ...
3. A bills to the National Assembly for special court for corruption. This option will be baseless with the current set of criminals administering our justice. Angel will not be employ to manage special court.
4. Push for PIB, emegency economic power... all within a week ...

You are just too much.
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by LFJ: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
obiageIi:

More reason why we should start looking for options beyond the the major parties if they continue to produce poor candidates (not saying buhari is poor yet but he is heading in that direction)

I will support this idea when you are objective in analyzing national issue.
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
LFJ:

I will support this idea when you are objective in analyzing national issue.
Ok
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
LFJ:

Very brilliant ideas, What Buhari should have done in his 1st week in the office by Obiageli one of the great nairaland political analyst:
1. Hold meetings with Boko Haram in the north, militants in south south, OPC in the south west, IPOD in south east, and herdsmen. This is necessary to assured them that we have accepted criminal gangs as another arms of our government.
2. To meet the manufacturers... manufacturers in Nigeria? seriously, I don't understand ...
3. A bills to the National Assembly for special court for corruption. This option will be baseless with the current set of criminals administering our justice. Angel will not be employ to manage special court.
4. Push for PIB, emegency economic power... all within a week ...

You are just too much.
If only you read the last sentence of that post. My opinion anyways. Some sane mind mentioned power as one of the biggest failures of this administration, fixing the niger delta issue would have ensured power stability to an extent, in fact our forex problem would not be this bad
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by LFJ: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
obiageIi:

If only you read the last sentence of that post. My opinion anyways. Some sane mind mentioned power as one of the biggest failures of this administration, fixing the niger delta issue would have ensured power stability to an extent, in fact our forex problem would not be this bad

Lol, of all my praises on you as one of our best nairaland political analyst, you still find style to jab me as insane mind. There is God o! Continue.
Re: We Made A Terrible Choice. Did We? (buhari's Failing) by obiageIi(f): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
LFJ:

Lol, of all my praises on you as one of our best nairaland political analyst, you still find style to jab me as insane mind. There is God o! Continue.
Lol, no mind me jare, na my badmouth carry mme go there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) / Shehu Sani, Utchay Odims Honoured At African Leadership And Governance Summit / Oh My God See How This Hausa Girl Described Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.