Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (102288 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by ndosorry: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmmmm, story with no ending is not a story. "Cynthia used your head but, you are now using the head of people here. kudos to you.

3 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by misshoree(f): 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lols....
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Vince77(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
thaikun15:
Hmmmm......the day I checked my ex's phone, my name was stored as senior brother
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by paradigmshift(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
she can't be tired

I am taking care of 80% of her financial situations

I am fun to be with & i am extremely good in bed

oga na which 4mula u dey use for bed now....
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by chiefojiji(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
u just broke my heart by letting me read dis poo!!!

na wetin ur eyes dey find ur eyes see.......
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
paradigmshift:

oga na which 4mula u dey use for bed now....
u want make i school u?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by mithras(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
I swear! Same thing happened to me with "the love of my life" I completely trusted angry...mine is worse sef.
I'm a very curious human being and somehow I found out on separate occasions that she's into someone else that she keeps lying to me about. The last time I found out some other guy has joined the queue, making 3 of us.
I just tire...right now I've resolved not to even talk about it sef. I'll just watch things as they unfold and she still thinks she's still playing me while I'm just observing and trying not to put all my eggs in one basket. I just don't understand why some humans cannot stick to one other human being undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by paradigmshift(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
u want make i school u?

abeg school or send me private messages.. school is school
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by butanep(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
drsugar:
Love from a lady without sex is a scam. Love from a man without spending money on you is also a scam. #TakeOrLeaveIt

You stated nothing but the nac.ked truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Dajugba: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
crap... I don't know what people define relationship as. rule 101 in basic introduction of relationship: Never date anyone you cannot control, or know what revolve their world. And anyone who is double dating is not an idea to cohabit. save your self from early death. walk out of thread...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
rawpadgin:
I didn't just woke up one morning & decided not to trust her, she caused it

there was this lovely evening & we were chilling in a reputable pub in my hood

her phone rang several times she refused to pick it up

i decided to pick it & check who has been calling, she snatched the phone from me like she was hiding something from me!
...wake up...

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Adamz1016(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. This is so funny, Simply put, If your partner can't let you touch her phone or read messages on it comfortably, there's a 90% chance that she's cheating. Funmi must give me her facebook password tonight.

.. bro, you are good at writing. I'll definitely staft frequenting your page.

Please, do tell us what you did to Cynthia.
i had similar experience during my nysc days, i cheked my x whattapp, i fealt am in anoda planet
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by mithras(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
MrRomantic:

I can relate to this. On three occasions - the first landed me to a hospital bed, the second one knocked me off, immersed me into deep thoughts so bad I lost track of time till midnight - I trekked for 1 hour from the office to my house; the third one just happened and my lady is still acting up, pretending and still feeding me with lies. She didn't know I had access to her Facebook, instagram and email and have seen the chats, the nude photos, the nude videos - oh my God it's tuff! Am still trying to find the best way to boost the bubble. Thank God none of these got to marriage before coming out. Note that the first two discoveries were accidental, the last one however was my deliberate efforts based on suspicions - Guys if you smell rat, most likely than not, there is rat
grin grin grin cheesy
I feel your pain bro. Them no get conscience at alllll
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
elfmann:
...wake up...
thanks buddy, was typing hastily
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Amenphx: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
deturla:
After my crazy Prostitute experience and post, a friend and a reader of my blog decided to share his crazy story with me! Lalasticlala, please help review in case it is front page worthy.

Mind you, this is a true life story!

Are you with me? Sit tight!

=================================================================================

Back in the days, I used to ask myself. Why do I always feel this evil urge to snoop on my partner’s phone? Well, this story I am about to share will tell you why it is never ever good to want to check your partner’s phone and how what I saw almost gave me a heart attack.

The reasons for me wanting to spy on my partner are not far-fetched. They are the backdrop of these two probing questions.

1. Why was she always laughing heartily when chatting?

2. Why was she uncomfortable when I tried to touch her phone?

I learnt my lesson the bitter way during my NYSC days and trust me I would never try it again.

I was posted to a school in a village somewhere in the Southwest as a teacher, and I decided to settle in after trying countless times to redeploy to PortHarcourt to no avail.

On my way to report at my place of primary assignment (PPA) as ‘they’ call it, I met two other female Corp members in the bus headed same way.

Ada and Cynthia (not real names) were very beautiful girls, but based on my ‘convo’ with the two of them, Ada seemed more exposed and mature than Cynthia.

I therefore resorted to choosing Cynthia as my target for NYSC relationship since she appeared the easier ‘catch’ based on my analysis. After all, NYSC is National year of Sex and Cohabitation.

After settling down in Corpers’ lodge provided by the school, I tried my best to get close to Cynthia but she always seemed not to be interested in me. I got my lucky break a month later when both Cynthia and Ada had a serious misunderstanding.

We became close and I told her my intentions.

Cynthia ‘claimed’ to be a church worker/evangelist in nearby Lagos and continued with her church activities in school and the village. I once saw Cynthia counselling female students on premarital sex and keeping boyfriends at such age.

Cynthia refused my sexual advances due to her ‘seeming’ religious beliefs, although she was not a virgin. She claimed to be born again and in my mind I was like

E be like say I don find wife oh!

Cynthia would tell me stories about the numerous guys toasting and disturbing her and the fool that I was, we would laugh over it, not knowing ‘she and I were both laughing at my foolishness’

As Konji was taking a hold of me, I began to look for alternatives, but the fear of Cynthia made most of my targets say No.

Thinking to myself, I would say:

Nawa o, babe dey help chop my 19,800 allawi plus 25000 my uncle sends me and yet no show.

Cynthia would travel down to Lagos every two weeks for church activities, and share me stories of the crusade service and I would say to myself,

This geh really loves me sha, well, I love her too.

Cynthia usually makes use of my Laptop to chat on Facebook. There was this particular occasion when one of her so called toasters once sent her a nude pic, and she screamed to me;

‘Boo, can you see this arrant nonsense’?

Such a wonderful and faithful girlfriend! I would say!

Our corper love wantintin continued until one Friday, I was alone and bored in the lodge, just staring at the ceiling doing nothing.

Cynthia had gone to Lagos as usual for her crusades and other corp members had gone for celebration at a nearby village. I brought out my laptop, connected my modem and began to surf the internet.

After surfing for about an hour, I decided to check Facebook.

As I opened the Facebook page, Cynthia’s ID stared at me in the face.

I remembered it was her account that was last logged in. At that moment, the evil thought of checking her Facebook chats occurred to me.

You know, when you use another person’s device to log into your Facebook account, you will untick the remember me text box so that no one will be able to check your account when you are gone.

I was in this process trying to figure out what her password would be when I remembered that earlier that week I had helped Cynthia register for a job advert using a username and password she wrote at the back of my Jotter.

I quickly searched for that jotter, found it and tried the same password and Hooray! I was in her account.

I began to check her chats with her so called toasters/disturbers.

In her chat with Felix (not real name), he was making some crazy sexual requests (that blew my brains out), which my born again Cynthia obliged.

They chatted about their last escapade how he enjoyed her so much.

You need to see as drops upon drops of sweat cascaded down my face as if I just finished having my bath without drying the water off my body!

Wallahi, that water could fill a glass cup of drink. It was crazy, I was shocked!

So the so called church programs she went for was all a lie, I opened my mouth in disbelief.

I found two other chats with some other guys she was sleeping with.

Have you ever felt heartbroken before? The beats of your heart? Like you wanted to floor to open and swallow you up?

Mine was more. I was perspiring, heavy breaths oh! It wasn’t a small something.

I could not eat for 2 days till I fell ill. I practically kicked myself so hard. I was so naive and stupid.

I felt like I wanted to die!

I learnt my lesson that day, Never ever snoop on your partner because what you may find can lead to heart attack.

Biko, if you know you cannot deal with the worst! Don’t ever snoop on your partner’s phone oh!

You want to know what I did to Cynthia when she returned?

Hehe! Funny readers, I’d leave that for another day! Abeg! I cannot share it here, maybe when you come check Deedeesblog, I can decide to share! LOL!

I am very sure a lot of you guys can relate to this! Have you ever snooped on your partner’s chats before? Did you see the unbelievable, as for me, na only God go allow me trust woman again as I almost had a heart attack.

Feel free to share your experiences!

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/01/day-died-girlfriend-phone/
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, you are not serious!, what were u expecting?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Vince77(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
After going through all comments, all i can say is "hmmmm!!!!! " lipsrsealed
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Unimaginable123: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
All fiction. Looking for traffic. Wonder which mod put all these lies on fp
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by canDy4eva(f): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
photoshoot:

What you are saying makes no sense.

How would you say if you cannot deal with the repercussions, one shouldn't try.

So you would actually prefer to marry a useless wife that could plan your death 5years into marriage than deal with whatever when you guys are still dating?

Mehn, recheck your head o undecided
i hail u sir...
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Adamz1016:
i had similar experience during my nysc days, i cheked my x whattapp, i fealt am in anoda planet
I hope ion see sumtin bad in baes acct. I'm gonna hack her acct....

Pray for me
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Hades2016(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is why I don't trust girls ...when i date a girl we have to fvvvckkkk each other within a week she says yes me no da dull am for them oooooo... if she no want make she go..... and I don't go through there phone cuz me no send there phone or who they chat with

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Ikennafabian651(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
deturla:

Baba! If you cannot deal with the repercussions.

Abeg, No try am!

ladies/women and this their cheating self. It's high time d guyz stop toasting them oh! grin
deturla:

Baba! If you cannot deal with the repercussions.

Abeg, No try am!

ladies/women and this their cheating self. It's high time d guyz stop toasting them oh!
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Rexnegro(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. This is so funny, Simply put, If your partner can't let you touch her phone or read messages on it comfortably, there's a 90% chance that she's cheating. Funmi must give me her facebook password tonight.

the thing is relationship sucks in This part of the world especially Nigeria....most girls don't read articles about relationship, most girls ain't loyal when The guy want sometin serious....currently Am in This shiit called relationship, my zodia sign is pisces, am sensitive, am emotional, love attention. when seriously in love Am Bleep-ing serious And want Things done The way it should be...My lady Facebook details I Have it, I logged in The first day And saw shiits Conversation with guys she had...bro I was surprise for how she entertain such shitty Conversation with guys, there was one idiot a middle aged man Though who sent her his nude, his dicck to be precise, my girl Could not bounce And Delete instead she was enjoying the teasing...I couldn't bear it hence I asked my guy babe to hook me up with her friend at the moment we digging each other..hook up Tomorrow night again for Another quality Night straffing all Night...she's feeling me even begging me for a relationship that I should quit my lady.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Dayoade92(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
,1000 ways to die cry

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by mofeoluwadassah: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nawa o,
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by George22016(m): 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
NevetsIbot:

you mean Adenrele laspotect?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by George22016(m): 12:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Bukybabe:

download sms tracker on your phone and hers..you can hide the icon on her phone..register and Viola!you can check her messages as they pop in..

how will the icon be hidden?how do I hide it
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
He's so naive....he doesn't understand that every human being is not perfect. Every girl is a culprit....if you don't find anything dirty on your girls texts, social media or her phone and you think she's clean, just know that she's a professional at hiding things or keeping secrets or being coded. undecided
so you mean, there's always something bad you girls do?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2016
George22016:

you mean Adenrele laspotect?
Aderenle laspotech? Ion understand you bro
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 12:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Rexnegro:
the thing is relationship sucks in This part of the world especially Nigeria....most girls don't read articles about relationship, most girls ain't loyal when The guy want sometin serious....currently Am in This shiit called relationship, my zodia sign is pisces, am sensitive, am emotional, love attention. when seriously in love Am Bleep-ing serious And want Things done The way it should be...My lady Facebook details I Have it, I logged in The first day And saw shiits Conversation with guys she had...bro I was surprise for how she entertain such shitty Conversation with guys, there was one idiot a middle aged man Though who sent her his nude, his dicck to be precise, my girl Could not bounce And Delete instead she was enjoying the teasing...I couldn't bear it hence I asked my guy babe to hook me up with her friend at the moment we digging each other..hook up Tomorrow night again for Another quality Night straffing all Night...she's feeling me even begging me for a relationship that I should quit my lady.
lol. Bro, just chill with em ladies.
I know too well not to put all my eggs in one basket. I have zero trust in girls.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by George22016(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Aderenle laspotech? Ion understand you bro

nvm
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 12:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Lankaline:
Mine was a terrible case,,yu knw coming out from a hrt break and moving into another relationship,, that sortof thing,loved a girl when i was in 2nd yr,(a jambite),,the girl was a saint i swear,,yu cnt evet knw shes a player,bae came into my skul when i was then i 4th yr,,and dealt with me,,,biggest lesson of ma life,she had 4 guys aside me,,i vowed not to love again,,,then came Isabella with her tempting love,,to even bring out 1kobo gv ma current babe d hard,,afta all i saw with the last one,,
Bleep yu Victoria!!!
Bleep yu Victoria Edeh
Edeh victoria... My sisters classmate at louis... Ha.. Nl isnt so faceless afterall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.