Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (102296 Views)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend’s Phone (concluding Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NevetsIbot(m): 12:55am On Dec 02, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
which of the Victoria's?
She's not there o
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Maski87: 1:00am On Dec 02, 2016
Yeye man na alawi of 20000 na hI'm you take Wan keep woman
You lucky you didn’t find out that she does runs at presidential hotel

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by TrollTrap: 1:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Currently in a relationship and this thread got man all paranoid n shît embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nature8(m): 1:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Lol.. grin
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by purple3091: 1:46am On Dec 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin

thanks for correcting me cheesy
hey,what's the age gap between you and your partner?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Rexnegro(m): 1:59am On Dec 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. Bro, just chill with em ladies.
I know too well not to put all my eggs in one basket. I have zero trust in girls.
thanks bro really appreciate it
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by purple3091: 2:18am On Dec 02, 2016
thaikun15:
Hmmmm......the day I checked my ex's phone, my name was stored as senior brother
how much older were you than her?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Fxwarrior: 2:23am On Dec 02, 2016
kinggogo:
So in ur mind, u actually want us to read all dis tin undecided undecided

What are you doing here then if you weren't interested in the topic. Abi dem tie you? undecided
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by mercytripletz: 2:26am On Dec 02, 2016
The post up there makes no sense bro.
did you forget your initial thoughts before u dated her?
U even mentioned National Youth Sex and C...... U never planned to love her in the first place so why this shit?
trying to paint women black while you yourself is blacker than the devil.

I pass by

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
if u hadn't snooped on her u guys would have ended up as hubby and wifey

u would have married the devil

right now am in this same mess, i want to track my girl's calls, whatsapp messages & sms

No dude don't do it... Thing is my girl cheated on me and I know she still cheats despite her claiming not to ...but hey I don't intend marrying her anymore and she doesn't know this so I just let her cheat away and away while pretending not to notice .
.my point is, if you feel your partner is cheating ...then it's a 99℅ chance she is.. it's just a gut feeling and it's always right. Don't bother tracking it won't be worth the time and effort been thee done that , all you will find is more pain.
I know it's hard bro but you have to learn to move on..I have but she doesn't know it. The thing is.. you know what to do..all you have to do is pray for the courage to be able to do it. You need to detach and let go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by fullz: 3:12am On Dec 02, 2016
these are things u learn in your third year while pursuing your bachelor's. abi u no bin dey drink beer for school?

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by fullz: 3:18am On Dec 02, 2016
lestat:

No dude don't do it... Thing is my girl cheated on me and I know she still cheats despite her claiming not to ...but hey I don't intend marrying her anymore and she doesn't know this so I just let her cheat away and away while pretending not to notice .
.my point is, if you feel your partner is cheating ...then it's a 99℅ chance she is.. it's just a gut feeling and it's always right. Don't bother tracking it won't be worth the time and effort been thee done that , all you will find is more pain.
I know it's hard bro but you have to learn to move on..I have but she doesn't know it. The thing is.. you know what to do..all you have to do is pray for the courage to be able to do it. You need to detach and let go

dude! don't waste her time and yours. the time you spend with her can be used to get closer to a potential mate.

ps. but u finally banged her abi?

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Daddykuyt(m): 3:38am On Dec 02, 2016
So funny and stupid.. after u will say change change change!!! All ur mate are there searching for job and u're here checking ur girl/friend messages.. My dear is it how u're going to fight corruption?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 4:10am On Dec 02, 2016
modupe2:
You make sense, but rudely

Apologies then.. smiley
I was a bit calm when tying that
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 4:14am On Dec 02, 2016
gwine0047:

You can't be afraid of what you don't know but what you know may kill you.

But then, what makes you think that which you don't know or kept away from you now wount be revealed later? At a period where its effect would be much worse?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 4:15am On Dec 02, 2016
canDy4eva:
i hail u sir...

Mama!! grin awayuuu. Happy birthday today! cheesy
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by NaMe4: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

What you are saying makes no sense.

How would you say if you cannot deal with the repercussions, one shouldn't try.

So you would actually prefer to marry a useless wife that could plan your death 5years into marriage than deal with whatever when you guys are still dating?

Mehn, recheck your head o undecided

My brother, I tire o!

I think some people just do or utter what they think is cliche.
I have tried really hard to make any sense of that statement.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
thanks buddy, was typing hastily
Yea..na so.
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by richidinho(m): 6:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
amennnnnnnnnn
Xup
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by mancheeutd(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2016
mhiz:

Don't generalise sad

hi Can you pls help me on I+charity stuff how it works and how can I register. My mail is simplyobalola@gmail.com.... Thanks
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by odinese(m): 6:13am On Dec 02, 2016
wiloy2k8:
I forget op take
g
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by godson4u79(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Sorry bro... I can help you with tracking her WhatsApp messages.. dm me if u are in..
rawpadgin:
if u hadn't snooped on her u guys would have ended up as hubby and wifey

u would have married the devil

right now am in this same mess, i want to track my girl's calls, whatsapp messages & sms

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by majour(m): 6:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
amennnnnnnnnn
Hey you, hope u won't mind a private chat
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by photoshoot(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
He's so naive....he doesn't understand that every human being is not perfect. Every girl is a culprit....if you don't find anything dirty on your girls texts, social media or her phone and you think she's clean, just know that she's a professional at hiding things or keeping secrets or being coded. undecided

Every girl can't be like you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by WizBLANCE(m): 6:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Some Girls and lies be like this... My dear i can relate to this full time but what shall men do? Girls will always be girls... That's all
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2016
lestat:

Guys like una dey try. How is her unfaithfulness not a deal breaker for you. If you have not demoted her to side chick status yet, are you saying you're Ok with being disrespected and lied to? STIs/STDs nko?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2016
purple3091:
hey,what's the age gap between you and your partner?
8 years apart
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by rawpadgin(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2016
lestat:

I have already made up my mind to track her

I need to catch her red-handed & if necessary cascade her unfaithful lifestyle to her family members

so they won't cry foul wen i finally dump her

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Yes smiley
NevetsIbot:
so you mean, there's always something bad you girls do?
Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by Egbi2020: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2016
habsydiamond:
Ladies have been doing this since 1100B.C. So if we men want peace to rein, thou some ladies are very honest when it comes to relationship why some are not. The one solution to this is for men to find a way to trust their women no matter what.

Y ladies alone ? Is both syd.
if a lady shud open her own chapter s of live experience with guys, I wonder how u guys will defend yourselves. Most of you making comments on this thread thousands of ladies are your victims.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Both partners are supposed to respect each other's privacy undecided

This "respect of privacy " na hin dey make most of una misbehave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Igbo Love Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.