Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,355 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP (417 Views)

Alao Akala, Funke Adesiyan, Teslim Folarin, Others Dump PDP For APC (Photos) / Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 / Fayose May Dump PDP In 2018 Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP by nghubs1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ekiti state Governor Ayodele Fayose have refuted claims that he will be dumping Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for All Progressive Congress (APC).

Gov Fayose said this on Thursday that he will never dump PDP for APC no matter why. Even if he wanted to leave PDP he wouldn’t join APC

Fayose said

“What I said is that if the current man-made crisis rocking the PDP persists till 2018, rather than allow it to mess us up like it did in Ondo, we may have to seek an alternative and credible platform. We are not people who betray the confidence of our people. If there will be a change at all, it will not be a spur-of-the-moment change. We shall carry our leaders and the people along.”

The governor added, “I will never dump the PDP for the APC. I remain strong and unshaken for the PDP. I can’t jump the boat, even if I want to jump, I won’t jump into the red sea.

“Why should I leave the PDP and join a party of hunger like the APC? Ekiti is different from Ondo. By the grace of God, there will be a repeat of history here in 2018; I shall repeat the 16-0 that I gave them in 2014.

“I operate like the biblical Elisha because those with us are greater than those with them. The God of Israel that conquered the Philistines shall be on our side.”

http://nghubs.com/fayose-denies-plans-to-dump-pdp/

Re: Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP by nghubs1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP by Sunnymatey(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Una too hear.
Re: Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP by jumper524(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
so fayose knw god when he was rigging ekiti election
Re: Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP by Chikelue2000(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Even APC likes dis man, y won't I like him?. He is devoted n staunch, not shaking at any provocation
Re: Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP by greatiyk4u(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
who even need am?
Re: Fayose Denies Plans To Dump PDP by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Fayoshe is a mad man.

(1) (Reply)

When True Patrotism And Trust Fails. / Okonjo-Iweala:'I Have Nothing To Do With Fake 2019 Campaign Poster' / President Buhari Receives Ghanaian President-elect, Nana Akufo-addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.