Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet (21762 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / PDP: I Will Quit Politics If Supreme Court Affirms Sheriff Faction: Bode George / We Won’t Allow You Quit Active Politics yet, Jonathan Tells Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

So basically, you are saying Nigeria should continue the same rubbish that has led them to this present predicament. Una no de go school again for Nigeria? So relying on only one source of revenue is reasonable to you. How do you people still exist for God's sake?
so now that buhari is not robbing peter to pay paul how has he diversified? ok I understand! By wasting our foreign exchange looking for crude oil in the north?! Na the same school u and buhari dey go so no qualms. U can't catch me in the same school of thought as buhari.NEVER! And how did u come about 'so relying on only one source of revenue...'? When did i infer that?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

so now that buhari is not robbing peter to pay paul how has he diversified? ok I understand! By wasting our foreign exchange looking for crude oil in the north?! Na the same school u and buhari dey go so no qualms. U can't catch me in the same school of thought as buhari.NEVER! And how did u come about 'so relying on only one source of revenue...'? When did i infer that?

You are doing the same thing most Nairalanders do. Detract from comments to create confusion. I have never said i am a supporter of Buhari or any so called leader in Nigeria. In fact, they are as useless as it's citizens. From past to present. When i said that Nigeria relies on only one source of income, it was important to say that because it is a major part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is. Meanwhile you all ignore this fact. Now that the price of oil has fallen and does not favor you anymore, you are laying blame on Buhari's feet. Nigerians are blaming Buhari like he just came from nowhere and destroyed a great country. LOl. Nigeria has always been crap and will always be crap because of one major reason. It citizens. You forget that these leaders come from the citizenry. They are not from the moon. If the citizenry is bad, the leaders you select will also the bad. Bad citizens = bad leaders = bad country. Good citizens will always bring forth good leaders. It is an indisputable fact. As they say in computer science; Garbage in, garbage out. It will behoove you to start looking inward. It is not by magic that Nigeria has been in existence for more than half a century with no good leader to show for it. The average Nigerian is groomed from birth to be corrupt. What do you think will happen when you decide to select from the pool of corrupt people to be your leader

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

You are doing the same thing most Nairalanders do. Detract from comments to create confusion. I have never said i am a supporter of Buhari or any so called leader in Nigeria. In fact, they are as useless as it's citizens. From past to present. When i said that Nigeria relies on only one source of income, it was important to say that because it is a major part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is. Meanwhile you all ignore this fact. Now that the price of oil has fallen and does not favor you anymore, you are laying blame on Buhari's feet. Nigerians are blaming Buhari like he just came from nowhere and destroyed a great country. LOl. Nigeria has always been crap and will always be crap because of one major reason. It citizens. You forget that these leaders come from the citizenry. They are not from the moon. If the citizenry is bad, the leaders you select will also the bad. Bad citizens = bad leaders = bad country. Good citizens will always bring forth good leaders. It is an indisputable fact. As they say in computer science; Garbage in, garbage out. It will behoove you to start looking inward. It is not by magic that Nigeria has been in existence for more than half a century with no good leader to show for it. The average Nigerian is groomed from birth to be corrupt. What do you think will happen when you decide to select from the pool of corrupt people to be your leader

since u agree I didnt infer that thats ok. Where were u when Oshiomole and the likes insisted that excess crude oil funds should be shared? Abeg its the dullard's fault. Even his herd of cow is not growing how much more nigeria? U are so funny...since u prefer to lay the blame possibly on my feet and not Buhari's, do just that. Atleast we bought a bag of rice under Gej for 8k, now 17k under the dullard. Maybe u should suggest a non nigerian to be elected into our government since the pool is currupt, buhari, you and I inclusive. I'm only glad u inferred that buhari is corrupt too. Corrupt man fighting corruption hehehehehaha.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

since u agree I didnt infer that thats ok. Where were u when Oshiomole and the likes insisted that excess crude oil funds should be shared? Abeg its the dullard's fault. Even his herd of cow is not growing how much more nigeria? U are so funny...since u prefer to lay the blame possibly on my feet and not Buhari's, do just that. Atleast we bought a bag of rice under Gej for 8k, now 17k under the dullard. Maybe u should suggest a non nigerian to be elected into our government since the pool is currupt, buhari, you and I inclusive. I'm only glad u inferred that buhari is corrupt too. Corrupt man fighting corruption hehehehehaha.

I ain't a Nigerian. At least not anymore. I only come here to make fun of s.tupid people here and try to change their mentality.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I ain't a Nigerian. At least not anymore. I only come here to make fun of s.tupid people here and try to change their mentality.

'I aint a Nigerian. ATLEAST NOT ANYMORE'.
Ok I yaff hear.
I aint a nigerian too. MAYBE SOMEDAY!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

But why are u concerned for nigeria and nigerians by making fun of 'stupid people here' just to change their mentality? Maybe because u are a nigerian...by blood!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

But why are u concerned for nigeria and nigerians by making fun of 'stupid people here' just to change their mentality? Maybe because u are a nigerian...by blood!

I just told you. I come here to make fun of mentally challenged people. Nigerians are somewhat of a case study on how people live abnormal lives and think abnormally. You can't understand obviously.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I just told you. I come here to make fun of mentally challenged people. Nigerians are somewhat of a case study on how people live abnormal lives and think abnormally. You can't understand obviously.

definitely u are making no sense. Making fun of them means concern for them. The fact that you have time for them. Its just funny that u think u actually think differently. Nigeria runs in your blood, dont bother pretending. U arent doing a good job of it obviously.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

definitely u are making no sense. Making fun of them means concern for them. The fact that you have time for them. Its just funny that u think u actually think differently. Nigeria runs in your blood, dont bother pretending. U arent doing a good job of it obviously.

I just said Nigerians think abnormally and you have just proven it. So, because i make fun of them show's concern. Ok. So you make fun of your family members and friends? I assume you are also concerned and care about them right? grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I just said Nigerians think abnormally and you have just proven it. So, because i make fun of them show's concern. Ok. So you make fun of your family members and friends? I assume you are also concerned about them right? grin

So I compared you with Chelsea clinton and Malia Obama and i saw how concerned you are. Like I said u are not doing a good job of it. U have just confirmed u are an abnormally thinking nigerian too!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

So I compared you with Chelsea clinton and Malia Obama and i saw how concerned you are. Like I said u are not doing a good job of it. Oh well. so long !

Lol. Smh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I just said Nigerians think abnormally and you have just proven it. So, because i make fun of them show's concern. Ok. So you make fun of your family members and friends? I assume you are also concerned and care about them right? grin

So I compared you with Chelsea clinton and Malia Obama and i saw how concerned you are. Like I said u
are not doing a good job of it. U have just confirmed u are an abnormally thinking nigerian too!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

So I compared you with Chelsea clinton and Malia Obama and i saw how concerned you are. Like I said u
are not doing a good job of it. U have just confirmed u are an abnormally thinking nigerian too!

Here's the thing. When looking from the outside in, you would be shocked at how as a people you all think.

Blaming a president that represents their psychological profile.

Applauding murdering suspects in the streets.

Dirty and filthy as a mutherfucker.

Collecting and giving bribes like it is a normal thing.

Etc. The list could go on forever.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

funny u. its good to run out of nigeria u know. even if u end up being a sewer worker! Funny how nigerians outside think they are better thinking. Even those that live in the border with cameroon. lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

Here's the thing. When looking from the outside in, you would be shocked at how as a people you all think.

Mehn, thank God for the stars that took u away. man u are not better than the ordinary nigerian. Like u said, ATLEAST U ARE NOT A NIGERIAN ANYMORE. u must have heaved a sigh of relieve the day you left, if you left.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

hehehe I dont wish to peep into where u stay. Some nigerians can lie for Africa? And they dont know how to pretend. Even the thinking pattern affected u obviously. I cant imagine wasting my time on NL with people just because I want to make fun.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

funny u. its good to run out of nigeria u know. even if u end up being a sewer worker! Funny how nigerians outside think they are better thinking. Even those that live in the border with cameroon. lol

Lol. I have a secret clearance. Sewer workers don't have that. cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

hehehe I dont wish to peep into where u stay. Some nigerians can lie for Africa? And they dont know how to pretend. Even the thinking pattern affected u obviously. I cant imagine wasting my time on NL with people just because I want to make fun.

If you really want a peep, i could oblige you. But then again, after that, you'd be embarrassed and run away. It's happened before.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

Mehn, thank God for the stars that took u away. man u are not better than the ordinary nigerian. Like u said, ATLEAST U ARE NOT A NIGERIAN ANYMORE. u must have heaved a sigh of relieve the day you left, if you left.

I did. wink
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. I have a secret clearance. Sewer workers don't have that. cheesy
hahahahaha...thank God for the secret clearance. you wouldnt have been here pretending to be catching fun like a typical nigerian.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

hahahahaha...thank God for the secret clearance. you wouldnt have been here pretending to be catching fun like a typical nigerian.

It's the weekend and it's snowing. So there nothing to do but make fun of s.tupid people.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I did. wink
I had to laugh in swahili. Stowaway things grin. I guess all nigerians now have secret clearance over there. Sharp guy. A nigerian to the core. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

I had to laugh in swahili. Stowaway things grin. I guess all nigerians now have secret clearance over there. Sharp guy. A nigerian to the core. grin

Not all Americans. Only if you work with government or have access to a government computer. See. You are learning.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

It's the weekend and it's snowing. So there nothing to do but make fun of s.tupid people.

I understand. Running out of nigeria can be a dream come true for some people. People with the 'dough' go out and come back at will. You must really have some time on your hands.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

I understand. Running out of nigeria can be a dream come true for some people. People with the 'dough' go out and come back at will. You must really have some time on your hands.

God forbid. I spend my time in Ghana. I am not crazy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

Not all Americans. Only if you work with government or have access to a government computer. See. You are learning.

You are not a good teacher though. And this American dream must be the height of achievement for you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

God forbid. I spend my time in Ghana. I am not crazy.
hahaahaha. Ghana? Our backyard? You no dey try.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

If you really want a peep, i could oblige you. But then again, after that, you'd be embarrassed and run away. It's happened before.

I would rather peep into a typical gutter in nigeriagrin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

You are not a good teacher though. And this American dream must be the height of achievement for you.

That is what you don't understand. Let me give you a snippet. In the U.S, all you have to do is to close your eyes and think up whatever you want to be. It doesn't matter what it is. An astronaut, a diver, a sniper, etc and you will become it. Can you do the same in that hell hole? Point is, for now, i have achieved every goal i have set. Two degrees, a paid for home, a successful career, a nice 401k, etc. Have you?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

I would rather peep into a typical gutter in nigeriagrin

You actually do on a daily basis. Lol.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

hahaahaha. Ghana? Our backyard? You no dey try.

I am actually proud of it. Thinking about building a house there. You need to go there. As far as normalcy in africa is concerned, that is the place to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Bleeding - Major-general Bashir Magashi / Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / Wike Waives Fee, Approves Stadium For APC Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.