Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet (21760 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / PDP: I Will Quit Politics If Supreme Court Affirms Sheriff Faction: Bode George / We Won’t Allow You Quit Active Politics yet, Jonathan Tells Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Kessential(f): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2016
You will never come back! All the looting happened under your watch, you destroyed this country. Coming back so you & your invisible rulers can sell Nigeria. God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by neduprince(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2016
kasheemawo:
Stealing is not corruption grin in temitemi1 voice
GEJ till 2019 !!!

Oga stealing is not corruption even your VP PYO affirmed this.

https://www.nairaland.com/3065776/osinbajo-town-hall-meeting-lagos

Read through that post

We just practice politics of hate in this country.. GEJ said this same thing and people kept saying nonsence but nobody made a sound when PYO said it..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by ajani1978(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2016
If you come back and won election I'll tear my Green passport and leave Bayelsa to Osun state

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by TeleboiZ005(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Kessential:
You will never come back! All the looting happened under your watch, you destroyed this country. Coming back so you & your invisible rulers can sell Nigeria. God forbid!
What of the one ruling us now....
he is making nigeria great abi

Madam tinz are drying up and that old man on seat has no blueprint to make tinz as it was in 2014....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Plus234(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
NEVER come back, stay were u are, THIEF

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by totorimi: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2016
Sir, they wont appreciate, just help them with your advice dont venture into their politics its too dirty for people like you. Leave them alone to continue to fool themselves with old carcasses moving about like humans. I dont understand how a country can be successful when being led by people who's body functions are dead. If Nigeria were running normally people like bubu and co ought to be in old people home or places where they call assisted living homes.
Can bubu think outside the box now at this stage of his life, no way, its just natural, nature must play its role even if he is willing the body is too weak so this will surely come into play in output, now see his age mates quitting politics for good yet they they are telling the zombies tales by moonlight that they are still young to lead.

No wonder due diligence could not apply in ordinary review of budget they just copy verbatim, are we surprised that lethargy was contributory to the plagiarism of Obama speech at the #changebeginswithme. If somebody is on top of situation they would proof read but in this case the body functions are almost dead. All of them from the minister they wasted our precious time and resources to select to the head, all of them are just a monumental disaster. No direction, no solution in sight, no action plan, no strategy, just living and getting along. Give way to young dynamic sound minds who understand the situation and can proffer home grown and tested practical solutions they wont, they just sit tight collecting tax payers funds as salary. Too bad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by IYANGBALI: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2016
Him dey feel like sey him still dey relevant as if him be one kind yeye godfather.

#iranuoshi
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Brightology2(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Of course but you have quit Presidency. If I hear say you wan run for President again, you will see what I will do to you
wetin he do you

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Brightology2(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2016
brainpulse:
I will like to steal more

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Akinaukwa: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Yes oh! Just observing, an easy going leader but surrounded by a sea of deceitful and corrupt officials. I believe he has learnt his lessons.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by sammyj: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Then get ready to be nailed and buried in politics. U see this as political succide for this clueless corrupt man!!! angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by ransomed: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Otuoke politics loading.... Never again shall we allow author of confusion, architect of impunity and proponent of stealing is not corruption gets close to leading us. I prefer a tyrant to a weakling whose wife was in-charge. I do not want you to fight corruption with technology just the way your wife "fought" over $15million into her account.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by timsTNA: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Jonathan. The greater south is solidly behind you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

Please, sir

Don't come back

You transformed Nigeria in a great way, the economy was good, everything was going fine, everybody was happy, you had a great plan for this country

But, Nigerians decided to show how stupid they were by voting and electing a 90 year old illiterate as a President

They're now crying like a rat on mensuration, hunger dey kill them now, the economy is now dead, companies are running out of Nigeria, Buhari did great harm to Nigeria in just 19 months

I wish Buhari will rule Nigeria for 80 years

Afonjas and Zombies never see anything yet

I swear, the average Nigerian is genetically designed to suffer. See the way people are throwing around the word "GREAT" as if it's meaning in the outside world is different from the one in Nigeria. You do realize that the only reason you all are hearing it big time now is because of the price of oil. Nigeria has always been in a recession and oil was your only saving grace. Successive governments in Nigeria have been robbing peter to pay paul and now that peter is broke and there is nothing else to steal, you are now looking for someone to blame. Lol. Smh

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by borntosuccess(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2016
we miss u jare

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by lastpage: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Hmm so am the FTC? grin

So back to the main matter.

“I have not retired from politics. I know that since I left office I have not been at meetings of the party but I am still a committed PDP member,” he declared.

Zombies won't like this

This dumbphuck called Jonathan can really make someone laugh! grin grin shocked shocked
I nor blame you, it is because Buhari has left you untouched, despite various evidence linking you to all the looting of the treasury

Well, he can become a local Govt chairman of Otuoke or become the next President of Bia-bia-fraud!
Only in those two places wo we have People who are best ruled by somebori like Jonathan.

BTW: PDP should end their feud and make Jonathan their next Presidential Nominee!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by dinggle: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Going by the failures of Buhari.............if GEJ should contest in 2019.........he will win hands down, the margin will not even be close.
Buhari has not only killed hope he is destroying the fabric of Nigeria with his tribal hands. To call Buhari clueless is an under statement and an insult to clueless minds worldwide a new word is required for his kind "Cluelesshari"

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Jollymich(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hunger don reset your sence
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by mgumm: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

Please, sir

Don't come back

You transformed Nigeria in a great way, the economy was good, everything was going fine, everybody was happy, you had a great plan for this country

But, Nigerians decided to show how stupid they were by voting and electing a 90 year old illiterate as a President

They're now crying like a rat on mensuration, hunger dey kill them now, the economy is now dead, companies are running out of Nigeria, Buhari did great harm to Nigeria in just 19 months

I wish Buhari will rule Nigeria for 80 years

Afonjas and Zombies never see anything yet
Your father! was is not ur broda dat ruined dis country right frm d start, u beta tank God dat buhari ws elected u wudnt hv bn her wailing, hunger wud hv killd u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by timsTNA: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
dinggle:
Going by the failures of Buhari.............if GEJ should contest in 2019.........he will win hands down, the margin will not even be close.
Buhari has not only killed hope he is destroying the fabric of Nigeria with his tribal hands. To call Buhari clueless is an under statement and an insult to clueless minds worldwide a new word is required for his kind "Cluelesshari"

Word!! Buhari will find it hard impossible to win
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
We are aware.
We know you're happy the way things are going and no one looks forward to 2019 elections more than you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by kellyshuga(f): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kessential:
he didn't destroy the country and who told you money is not being looted under the watch of that animal in asorock. He's one of the best thing that has ever happene to this country. Th are corrupt people everywhere. How come Mr president who didn't have money to buy presidential ticket in his party then all of a sudden starts living buoyantly and his children travel first class. The list of the corruption in this administration is endless. Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by mediaspy: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Daslim180:
No doubt the best democratic president ever had. But sire, we don't need you anymore. And that animal ruling us (Buharom) now. Make una go relax and be spending money embezzled. We need another set of people to rule ....

Atiku (President)
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (VP)

(Economic Expert)

Meanwhile, I'm from Southwest.

All of u mentioning Atiku has not learnt from your mistakes
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Ododoeye0020(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrPolitics:
•Anenih, ‘Mr Fix it’ retires
…Abubakar, Danjuma, Ekwueme, others pay tribute
From Iheanacho Nwosu ,Abuja

http://sunnewsonline.com/im-not-done-with-politics-yet-jonathan/
Otuoke Hero Let's Nigerian Chop Your Money
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by abumaryam012(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jonathan wants to still more of Nigerian Money, that is why he don't want to quit. Nonsense and clueless president ever lead this country.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Thisis2raw(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
lastpage:

This dumbphuck called Jonathan can really make someone laugh! grin grin shocked shocked
I nor blame you, it is because Buhari has left you untouched, despite various evidence linking you to all the looting of the treasury

Well, he can become a local Govt chairman of Otuoke or become the next President of Bia-bia-fraud!
Only in those two places wo we have People who are best ruled by somebori like Jonathan.

BTW: PDP should end their feud and make Jonathan their next Presidential Nominee!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
seriously why are pained about bia-bia-fraud as you call it
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Daslim180(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
mediaspy:

All of u mentioning Atiku has not learnt from your mistakes

I learnt from yours
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
seunlayi:

My friend, he is right on this. He was trying to explain something when he said this...... When you steal, it will be easier to prosecute you either in the jungle way or thru the rule of law but when you dupped someone, you may argue it out verbally or thru a strong legal team.......

Abeg dont waste ur time on the zombis. Their name-zombie fit them well. How can they ever know that stealing and corruption mean two different things? Even the dictionary (they will soon ask us 'what is a dictionary') have different meanings for these two words. Go to school, they will not hear. 'Steal' is not a synonym for 'corrupt' and 'corript' hws never been a synonym for 'steal'(they still dont know what 'synonym' means). Dr. Gej was trying to teach them but they rejected it. How we go do? As long as they buy a bag of rice for 17k like us no problem. There is no zombi/APC market na grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by timsTNA: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
kellyshuga:
he didn't destroy the country and who told you money is not being looted under the watch of that animal in asorock. He's one of the best thing that has ever happene to this country. Th are corrupt people everywhere. How come Mr president who didn't have money to buy presidential ticket in his party then all of a sudden starts living buoyantly and his children travel first class. The list of the corruption in this administration is endless. Get your facts right!

DOnt mind them. Nigeria flourished under GEJ. Buhari came and turned everything upside down.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I swear, the average Nigerian is genetically designed to suffer. See the way people are throwing around the word "GREAT" as if it's meaning in the outside world is different from the one in Nigeria. You do realize that the only reason you all are hearing it big time now is because of the price of oil. Nigeria has always been in a recession and oil was your only saving grace. Successive governments in Nigeria have been robbing peter to pay paul and now that peter is broke and there is nothing else to steal, you are now looking for someone to blame. Lol. Smh

Dont say!? So successive govts in Nigeria have been robbing Peter to pay Paul and buhari couldnt just do this simple thing others have been doing? I used to think buhari is dull but now you've confirmed to me that the dictionary needs to be updated so that we can get a better word for buhari. Is it so hard to copy again? Nawa!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

Dont say!? So successive govts in Nigeria have been robbing Peter to pay Paul and buhari couldnt just do this simple thing other have been doing. I used to think buhari was dull but now you've confirmed to me that the dictionary nedds to be updated so that we can get a better word for buhari. Is it so hard to copy again? Nawa!

So basically, you are saying Nigeria should continue the same rubbish that has led them to this present predicament. Una no de go school again for Nigeria? So relying on only one source of revenue is reasonable to you. How do you people still exist for God's sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After / Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers / Herdsmen With Ak-47 Kill Woman On Her Farm In Nimbo, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.