Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet (21774 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / PDP: I Will Quit Politics If Supreme Court Affirms Sheriff Faction: Bode George / We Won’t Allow You Quit Active Politics yet, Jonathan Tells Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

That is what you don't understand. Let me give you a snippet. In the U.S, all you have to do is to close your eyes and think up whatever you want to be. It doesn't matter what it is. An astronaut, a diver, a sniper, etc and you will become it. Can you do the same in that hell hole? Point is, for now, i have achieved every goal i have set. Two degrees, a paid for home, a successful career, a nice 401k, etc. Have you?

kai hahahahahahaha. Nigerians will not kill some one with laugh kai. Sorry, u choose the wrong person to lie to. Why do NIGERIANS lie about US? 'All u have to do is close your eyes and think up whatever....' with this alone I know you are still in this hell hole. The last time I was in US (left Jan 19th 2014) nigerians kept 3 or 4 jobs. They still do! Nothing has changed and I dont envy nigerians there because I see them as suffering. Even some Americans are homeless. We had to help one pay her bus fare from Meijers ( @Grand Rapids). Nigerians can bobo for africa?. Forget that thing. This lie didnt cut it. Anyway I understand. How lokoja now? Make u jejely dey hussle one day the American dream will be reality. Like i said pple with the dough fly out and come back at will. And for the American life thing, taking loans to but 2016 cars, paying as much as $1000 dollars doesnt make sense for monthly house rent na. Suffer sufer pple. Even most Americans dont go to college cos they dont have d money. forget that thing jor.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I am actually proud of it. Thinking about building a house there. You need to go there. As far as normalcy in africa is concerned, that is the place to be.

Yes. u have to be proud of it. Atleast na the one your hand reach be that.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

You actually do on a daily basis. Lol.
Yes now. Since its better than where u live. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I did. wink
To pple like u makurdi is a town in US grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

kai hahahahahahaha. Nigerians will not kill some one with laugh kai. Sorry, u choose the wrong person to lie to. Why do NIGERIANS lie about US? 'All u have to do is close your eyes and think up whatever....' with this alone I know you are still in this hell hole. The last time I was in US (left Jan 19th 2014) nigerians kept 3 or 4 jobs. They still do! Nothing has changed and I dont envy nigerians there because I see them as suffering. Even some Americans are homeless. We had to help one pay her bus fare from Meijers ( @Grand Rapids). Nigerians can bobo for africa?. Forget that thing. This lie didnt cut it. Anyway I understand. How lokoja now? Make u jejely dey hussle one day the American dream will be reality. Like i said pple with the dough fly out and come back at will. And for the American life thing, taking loans to but 2016 cars, paying as much as $1000 dollars doesnt make sense for monthly house rent na. Suffer sufer pple. Even most Americans dont go to college cos they dont have d money. forget that thing jor.

That is why you don't mix with people of the same mentality. I move far far away from anyone who mentions NI, Not to talk of Nigerian. It is crazy what you see from Nigerians over here. Every saturday is an owambe day. Why do they do this? Because they have the same phucked up mentality you do. Some people have zero ambition. How is that my problem if anyone wants to come to the U.S and drive taxis all their lives when any sane human being can apply for fafsa and go to school to become better in life? how is that my problem? You are too s.tupid to understand all this but i will try. I can believe i am justifying a functioning society to someone who lives in a dysfunctional one. Someone who doesn't know if tonight will be his last night on earth because of armed robbers. God help me.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

Yes now. Since its better than where u live. grin

Ok. cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

To pple like u makurdi is a town in US grin

Actually there is nowhere in the states that looks like Makurdi.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

That is why you don't mix with people of the same mentality. I move far far away from anyone who mentions NI, Not to talk of Nigerian. It is crazy what you see from Nigerians over here. Every saturday is an owambe day. Why do they do this? Because they have the same phucked up mentality you do. Some people have zero ambition. How is that my problem if anyone wants to come to the U.S and drive taxis all their lives when any sane human being can apply for fafsa and go to school to become better in life? how is that my problem? You are too s.tupid to understand all this but i will try. I can believe i am justifying a functioning society to someone who lives in a dysfunctional one. Someone who doesn't know if tonight will be his last night on earth because of armed robbers. God help me.

Inferiority complex delt a big blow on your psyche. pple who have the money are psychologically affected by living in US . We fly in and out any time we like. Was in Joburg April 2016. Spent only 2 wks at HOLIDAY INN, SANDTON! we dont go there to stay forever working 3 jobs in the night and dodging security so that they are not deported. Close ur eyes and picture DJ cuppy flying in and out of US. Yea. thats how we roll. And u said u are frugal with money. I totally understand. That 410k is not enough to pay for the house I stayed at at Grand rapids, Michigan. My neighbour, a chinese family friend got an apartment building for about 32k dollars around Lansing or so. Those are pple with money and they dont brag. He rented it at aroud 400dollars per apartment. I instantly toko interest in such kind of business. Not plle who earn a meagre 410k.I know food/ feeding is cheap, but u must be suffering. How do you pay for utilities with that? $1000= #410. Living from hand to mouth I must say! No wonder u are frugal. And u know what? A friend of mine is relocating to Tenesse and she's not happy. that shows u that pple with money think differently. Stupid fellow suffering but smiling.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

Actually there is nowhere in the states that looks like Makurdi.
yea.u have to Think big.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

someone who doesnt know if he will be shot at downtown today.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

they have the money thats why they have owambes. Pple like u will not even dream about Owambe. Throw Owambe with about $1000.? Who born u? You will have to live on the streets or in those homeless pple's camps with bed and breakfast from kind hearted NGOs if u ever dream about it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

Inferiority complex delt a big blow on your psyche. pple who have the money are psychologically affected by living in US . We fly in and out any time we like. Was in Joburg April 2016. Spent only 2 wks at HOLIDAY INN, SANDTON! we dont go there to stay forever working 3 jobs in the night and dodging security so that they are not deported. Close ur eyes and picture DJ cuppy flying in and out of US. Yea. thats how we roll. And u said u are frugal with money. I totally understand. That 410k is not enough to pay for the house I stayed at at Grand rapids, Michigan. My neighbour, a chinese family friend got an apartment building for about 32k dollars around Lansing or so. Those are pple with money and they dont brag. He rented it at aroud 400dollars per apartment. I instantly toko interest in such kind of business. Not plle who earn a meagre 410k.I know food/ feeding is cheap, but u must be suffering. How do you pay for utilities with that? $1000= #410. Living from hand to mouth I must say! No wonder u are frugal. And u know what? A friend of mine is relocating to Tenesse and she's not happy. that shows u that pple with money think differently. Stupid fellow suffering but smiling.

It's not 410k it's 401k grin which means i don't have to worry financially for the rest of my life. Plus, believe it or not, i can feed you and your entire family forever. Graduates and who are GS 14 equivalent don't get paid a thousand dollars a month. You are like an illiterate making fun of a college graduate. It doesn't make sense right? And oh, all of a sudden you fly in and out of Nigeria cheesy. Ok. Lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

they have the money thats why they have owambes. Pple like u will not even dream about Owambe. Throw Owambe with about $1000.? Who born u? You will have to live on the streets or in those homeless pple's camps with bed and breakfast from kind hearted NGOs if u ever dream about it.

You are just too s.tupid for words.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Go and rest. A kindergarten pupil will make a better President than your wasted 5 and half years.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by truthspeaks: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
Indd. As if u ll go beyond ur phone keypad. Una too make mouth meanwhile for real life, u no fit chase fly grin
Omoakinsuyi:
Of course but you have quit Presidency. If I hear say you wan run for President again, you will see what I will do to you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

You are just too s.tupid for words.

poor brat. It must have touched a nerve since it is the honest truth. Next time be civil and dont be the first to abuse pple. I thought u said u live in a civilised society. How come it didnt rub off on u? common $1000 we will not hear word. Stupid fellow.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

It's not 410k it's 401k grin which means i don't have to worry financially for the rest of my life. Plus, believe it or not, i can feed you and your entire family forever. Graduates and who are GS 14 equivalent don't get paid a thousand dollars a month. You are like an illiterate making fun of a college graduate. It doesn't make sense right? And oh, all of a sudden you fly in and out of Nigeria cheesy. Ok. Lol

I actually lol. So its actually less than i thought? Poverty stricken church rat things in US? Did u say 401k? Goshhhh. A member of my family was offered either $40000/$60, 000 (16/24m naira) annually for Post doc which he declined. Main reason because he's going to spend over $1000 for accomodation. To think that someone earns just that and brags is beyond my understanding. Poverty is real over there oh. Thank God for cheap food if not u for hear am now. How much do u pay for accomodation from that amount? it will tell me your kind of life style. Its only in nigeria 400k is big because of conversion rate, $1000 is useless over there. Thank God u can buy a bunch of banana for less than $4 and all dat. Pls next time enquire if the person has been to US before giving out figures. How many jobs do u keep to make ends meet suffer head? You want to feed my family with 410k? ok. It was good i followed u steadily. If i had mentioned that i've lived in US before u wouldnt have spilled the amt u earn. There is nothing so spectacular than the 24hrs light and water, clean roads etc. Rubbish.

Pls dont insist u earn $1000. its demeaning. Tachere $1000 fah. grin. So u are so myopic that u dont know pple trav3l in and out of US? why do u think Arik was flying New york almost twice in a week. If a scholarship took u there, know your level and stay there. dont miss yearn on NL thinking all nigerians have never crossed the shores of this country. This disscussion took a different turn when u said u can live the life u please in US. i will not remain under cover with that kind of lie.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

I actually lol. So its actually less than i thought? Poverty stricken church rat things in US? Did u say 401k? Goshhhh. A member of my family was offered either $40000/$60, 000 (16/24m naira) annually for Post doc which he declined. Main reason because he's going to spend over $1000 for accomodation. To think that someone earns just that and brags is beyond my understanding. Poverty is real over there oh. Thank God for cheap food if not u for hear am now. How much do u pay for accomodation from that amount? it will tell me your kind of life style. Its only in nigeria 400k is big because of conversion rate, $1000 is useless over there. Thank God u can buy a bunch of banana for less than $4 and all dat. Pls next time enquire if the person has been to US before giving out figures. How many jobs do u keep to make ends meet suffer head? You want to feed my family with 410k? ok. It was good i followed u steadily. If i had mentioned that i've lived in US before u wouldnt have spilled the amt u earn. There is nothing so spectacular than the 24hrs light and water, clean roads etc. Rubbish.

Pls dont insist u earn $1000. its demeaning. Tachere $1000 fah. grin. So u are so myopic that u dont know pple trav3l in and out of US? why do u think Arik was flying New york almost twice in a week. If a scholarship took u there, know your level and stay there. dont miss yearn on NL thinking all nigerians have never crossed the shores of this country. This disscussion took a different turn when u said u can live the life u please in US. i will not remain under cover with that kind of lie.

I seriously doubt you've been the airport. Plus, it is people like you who don't know what opportunity is and can never experience one even if it came over and sat on your nose. I ask you again, how is it my problem if someone does not have the basic sense to take advantage of all that the country provides? If you don't have ambitions you will take advantage of opportunities. Let me use my org for instance. I can decide to be or do anything i want. All i have to do is pass the right aptitude and physical test in other to accomplish that. Be it a pilot, computer programmer, engineer, logistics, etc. Every citizen has the opportunity to become whatever they want because government and society have the enabling environment to make it happen. You don't understand this because you are used to the rubbish system in Nigeria where there are zero opportunities. This is why i know you've not been to the airport before. If you had, i would not need to explain all this to you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by OsunOriginal: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Looks like only jail will make him stay out of politics.

Thief wants looting to continue...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
fkdmods:

I seriously doubt you've been the airport. Plus, it is people like you who don't know what opportunity is and can never experience one even if it came over and sat on your nose. I ask you again, how is it my problem if someone does not have the basic sense to take advantage of all that the country provides? If you don't have ambitions you will take advantage of opportunities. Let me use my org for instance. I can decide to be or do anything i want. All i have to do is pass the right aptitude and physical test in other to accomplish that. Be it a pilot, computer programmer, engineer, logistics, etc. Every citizen has the opportunity to become whatever they want because government and society have the enabling environment to make it happen. You don't understand this because you are used to the rubbish system in Nigeria where there are zero opportunities. This is why i know you've not been to the airport before. If you had, i would not need to explain all this to you.

if I hadnt been to an airport or US before I wouldnt know all I've said which prompted you to start telling me about taking advantage and blabla. You should atleast do better than this na? I had already told you whats obtainable in US and u are here saying rubbish. Secret clearance my fat black nyash. So its only 1000 dolars u have to show for it? despite taking all the advantage the country provides? 'Every citizen can be what they want because the government blabla'. Why do most of them stop at high school? why are they always looking out for scholarship to go to college? If they dont get the scholarship how do they become pilots etc even with the enabling envt. The enabling envt is there, no doubt about it. But u need to have ur money or a sponsor which a $1000 dollar earner like u cant save to achieve. Like I have been saying since the discussion started, you are a pauper with $1000 in US. do u agree so that we can end this discussion?

How does taking advantage and enabling envt affect pple throwing Owambe party. They have the money, u dont have. u are not comparable to them na. Its pple who do menial jobs that earn around $1000 dollars now? And they must keep atleast 2 jobs.

I dont envy you sha.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

if I hadnt been to an airport or US before I wouldnt know all I've said which prompted you to start telling me about taking advantage and blabla. You should atleast do better than this na? I had already told you whats obtainable in US and u are here saying rubbish. Secret clearance my fat black nyash. So its only 1000 dolars u have to show for it? despite taking all the advantage the country provides? 'Every citizen can be what they want because the government blabla'. Why do most of them stop at high school? why are they always looking out for scholarship to go to college? If they dont get the scholarship how do they become pilots etc even with the enabling envt. The enabling envt is there, no doubt about it. But u need to have ur money or a sponsor which a $1000 dollar earner like u cant save to achieve. Like I have been saying since the discussion started, you are a pauper with $1000 in US. do u agree so that we can end this discussion?

How does taking advantage and enabling envt affect pple throwing Owambe party. They have the money, u dont have. u are not comparable to them na. Its pple who do menial jobs that earn around $1000 dollars now? And they must keep atleast 2 jobs.

I dont envy you sha.

You haven't said anything. And i do have two jobs. My 9 to 5, and watching cable in the evenings. It's not easy to do. It's hard as phuck. Also, like i said, there are multiple ways to get a degree.

1. Join the military and get a free ride through college.

2. Get a student loan to get a degree.

3. If you don't want to go through the hassle of paying for it after college, join the military and they pay it for you.

4. Start with community college degree and go from there.

5. Fafsa. There are hundreds of scholarships out there. No one is going to research them for you.

American life is not all about going to college or getting a high profile job. You could be a brick layer and be very very comfortable. It all depends on your ambition level. No one is going to hold your hands to motivate you. You have to motivate yourself. You will never be able to understand all this. This is why you need to stop googling. Like i said, you've never been to an airport. If you are well traveled as you say, i would not have to explain all this to you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by ferking(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
I love you sir,please do the needful.my president
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Unbrandedguy: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2016
kasheemawo:
Stealing is not corruption grin in temitemi1 voice
GEJ till 2019 !!!

How can u, possibly a BSc holder understand a yet to be explained statement from a PHD holder? U cannot my friend. Ur level no reach. Unless ur'e put through.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by kasheemawo(m): 3:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

How can u, possibly a BSc holder understand a yet to be explained statement from a PHD holder? U cannot my friend. Ur level no reach. Unless ur'e put through.
''how much did nwobodo stole'' Phd holder my foot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by Skillz02(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2016
seunlayi:

My friend, he is right on this. He was trying to explain something when he said this...... When you steal, it will be easier to prosecute you either in the jungle way or thru the rule of law but when you dupped someone, you may argue it out verbally or thru a strong legal team.......
Really
Wow...bravo my guy...

Common sense is no common in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by egobetatoday: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

You haven't said anything. And i do have two jobs. My 9 to 5, and watching cable in the evenings. It's not easy to do. It's hard as phuck. Also, like i said, there are multiple ways to get a degree.

1. Join the military and get a free ride through college.

2. Get a student loan to get a degree.

3. If you don't want to go through the hassle of paying for it after college, join the military and they pay it for you.

4. Start with community college degree and go from there.

5. Fafsa. There are hundreds of scholarships out there. No one is going to research them for you.

American life is not all about going to college or getting a high profile job. You could be a brick layer and be very very comfortable. It all depends on your ambition level. No one is going to hold your hands to motivate you. You have to motivate yourself. You will never be able to understand all this. This is why you need to stop googling. Like i said, you've never been to an airport. If you are well traveled as you say, i would not have to explain all this to you

'You could be a brick layer and be very very comfortable. It all depends on your ambition level'. If living at that 'ambition level' is what u call comfortable we obviously are at two different ends of a pole. Now I understand why u think $1000 is much money and even bragging about it. U can live with just the basic necessities just to sustain life. who cares? Im a typical naija and u know we dont buy that idea.

'If you are well traveled as you say, i would not have to explain all this to you'. You took ur time to write all these because you think everyone is at your level of reasoning plus every nigerian likes to escape to foreign lands . Get off my mention! No wonder you earn $1000 from ur miserable job. I'm glad I pulled you out into the open for all to see. Next time you'll be more carefull on the lies you spill online. Get to work lazy ass! Pple who spend their money on Owambe dont use half the energy u use in your 'secret clearance job'. Those are people with cash who you arbor so much cos u cant be like them. U cant even feed well because u earn so little. And u'll take forever to save to build a house in Ghana obviously. Babbling and babling is all u know to do. For your info, I'm in Nigeria now and I'm glad I am. I will fly in the company of my family any time we desire and to any destination. US conquered! Not like you who cant have enough to live on let alone fly into nigeria at will. In case u dont know, there are several pple on NL who are living in the States. Several others go for hols and come back at will. So next time dont try to lie to us that you can become anything you will just by dreaming. How many pple search for scholarships over there to no avail? You must have really suffered in nigeria. No wonder you think US is heaven. Try and move out of this 'hell hole' nigeria so that you can be cured of your myopic views about life and ur low self esteem. The funny thing is I cant be as comfortable n free as I am in nigeria anywhere else. I cant bear to hear announcements on air about an armed person on the loose who everyone has to stay indoors for. Neither will I bring up my children amongst a pple with low morals. Yes, its a good reason to visit only.
One last eye opening question for you- How many pple can US army take if every American has to take that path just to 'become what they dream to be'? Us military has become the fastest route and safe havens for pple like u whose highest ambition in life is to leave nigeria and get accepted in another man's land. Just because they lack self worth and cant make it in nigeria. I know several nigerians over there who took that part just to 'become something'. Guess what? That is poverty! One of them bought a ride n had to put it on FB to show that he's 'arrived'. He's a childhood friend who returned from Iraq. If u are one, na poverty do you. Some studied microbiology in nigeria and went over there to study another BSc (nursing)- obviously thinking like you.I keep telling people who care to listen that there are several avenues to make wealth in nigeria (and way faster) despite the outlook of this country. Dont worry, we will always come to spend the money we made in Nigeria in US and other countries. U can continue to hide in other people's country just because you couldnt make headways in yours. who cares? Or keep dreaming about finding urself in US someday. And If u had to join the US military just to escape the 'hell hole'? Poor you. if u live in the barracks? oh, poor you!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by darknetcom: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
who cares..just dont come back..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by darknetcom: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
Efegbog:
He will surely be a candidate in the future election, you know why?
Because Nigerian like to recycle their presidents. Dont be surprise if he wins.
Why will he win?
Because Nigerian people are educated illiterate who dont know what they want and that is why the leaders make a fool of us

you vote for him..i dont care...i am surely not voting for him...never,ever!..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by darknetcom: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
What of the one ruling us now....
he is making nigeria great abi

Madam tinz are drying up and that old man on seat has no blueprint to make tinz as it was in 2014....

dont you people get it..??

we dont like jonathan..many of us even hate him with a passion...

you vote for him...we shall not....!..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by darknetcom: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
fkdmods:

You are doing the same thing most Nairalanders do. Detract from comments to create confusion. I have never said i am a supporter of Buhari or any so called leader in Nigeria. In fact, they are as useless as it's citizens. From past to present. When i said that Nigeria relies on only one source of income, it was important to say that because it is a major part of the reason Nigeria is the way it is. Meanwhile you all ignore this fact. Now that the price of oil has fallen and does not favor you anymore, you are laying blame on Buhari's feet. Nigerians are blaming Buhari like he just came from nowhere and destroyed a great country. LOl. Nigeria has always been crap and will always be crap because of one major reason. It citizens. You forget that these leaders come from the citizenry. They are not from the moon. If the citizenry is bad, the leaders you select will also the bad. Bad citizens = bad leaders = bad country. Good citizens will always bring forth good leaders. It is an indisputable fact. As they say in computer science; Garbage in, garbage out. It will behoove you to start looking inward. It is not by magic that Nigeria has been in existence for more than half a century with no good leader to show for it. The average Nigerian is groomed from birth to be corrupt. What do you think will happen when you decide to select from the pool of corrupt people to be your leader

true talk...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

dont you people get it..?? we dont like jonathan..many of us even hate him with a passion...
you vote for him...we shall not....!..
You just said "WE dont"...

go nd tell "ur" saviour buhari to make tinz as it was in 2014...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

true talk...
What is true talk

If nigeria was crap right frm the start(which i know)..
i taught bubu campaign that he is goin to "change" nigeria into a better country

Instead of letting tinz be as it was in 2014
wen:

dollar was 180

bread 50(now 100

I dont need to mention,jos go to the market and see prices of goods inflating at high cost

Instead bubu "chained" nigeria into sometin else in jos 1 and half yrs...

Mind u if at all evrytin is going smoothly and o.k,i wudnt be wasting ma time typing all this shit,

as a business boy,the way things are increasing in price nd decreasing in quantity...

hmm...oga i can fit to faint ogrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Reno Omokri Reacts To President Buhari's Comment On Nigerian Youths / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.