Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet (21761 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / PDP: I Will Quit Politics If Supreme Court Affirms Sheriff Faction: Bode George / We Won’t Allow You Quit Active Politics yet, Jonathan Tells Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by darknetcom: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
You just said "WE dont"...

go nd tell "ur" saviour buhari to make tinz as it was in 2014...

you will find out in 2019 who the'we' are....

we are hardcore buharits..

sai....kwenu...ovambe..yowa....

the strange thing is,we dont even care if buhari change na so na so zo fee dee fee,,,...
we will still vote buhari!!..

we dont even care which party buhari is.....
we will still vote buhari...!!!..

Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

you will find out in 2019 who the'we' are....
abeg buhari do comot
Let sombori else sidon dia!

That dark.net.com monicker fit u wella...

bros e be like say u are one of those rich niggas who do patronize big shops...

Na zombies wey go die firstgrin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by darknetcom: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
abeg buhari do comot
Let sombori else sidon dia!

That dark.net.com monicker fit u wella...

bros e be like say u are one of those rich niggas who do patronize big shops...

Na zombies wey go die firstgrin grin grin

na wailers will loose their minds first.....

we have to start to build more mad houses soon..

india will help biafra....ogheni?....

you biafrans should cleans una selfs of evil spirits...kilode??..

have we falling that far that biafra needs the help of indian..??...ogheni.......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

na wailers will loose their minds first.....

we have to start to build more mad houses soon..

india will help biafra....ogheni?....

you biafrans should cleans una selfs of evil spirits...kilode??..

have we falling that far that biafra needs the help of indian..??...ogheni.......
Wetin concern biafra for this tin wey i talk

biafra de do u somehow 4 head
like say u won die

i know say u rich scatter, dose wey no rich like u de complain evryday...

mek u kukuma tell ur dullardino say mek im mek prices of tins come down!

grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by darknetcom: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Wetin concern biafra for this tin wey i talk

biafra de do u somehow 4 head
like say u won die

i know say u rich scatter, dose wey no rich like u de complain evryday...

mek u kukuma tell ur dullardino say mek im mek prices of tins come down!

grin grin

wasnt it you that wanted to go international with your mediocre buy and sell power..??.

its callled capitalism...

i learnt construction works i always have work somehow by getting recommendations...

you are a doctor...

is that my problem??..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
darknetcom:

wasnt it you that wanted to go international with your mediocre buy and sell power..??.

its callled capitalism...

i learnt construction works i always have work somehow by getting recommendations...

you are a doctor...

is that my problem??..
grin grin grin

Me business,no doctor
Re: Goodluck Jonathan : I Have Not Quit Politics Yet by fkdmods: 1:57am On Dec 06, 2016
egobetatoday:

'You could be a brick layer and be very very comfortable. It all depends on your ambition level'. If living at that 'ambition level' is what u call comfortable we obviously are at two different ends of a pole. Now I understand why u think $1000 is much money and even bragging about it. U can live with just the basic necessities just to sustain life. who cares? Im a typical naija and u know we dont buy that idea.

'If you are well traveled as you say, i would not have to explain all this to you'. You took ur time to write all these because you think everyone is at your level of reasoning plus every nigerian likes to escape to foreign lands . Get off my mention! No wonder you earn $1000 from ur miserable job. I'm glad I pulled you out into the open for all to see. Next time you'll be more carefull on the lies you spill online. Get to work lazy ass! Pple who spend their money on Owambe dont use half the energy u use in your 'secret clearance job'. Those are people with cash who you arbor so much cos u cant be like them. U cant even feed well because u earn so little. And u'll take forever to save to build a house in Ghana obviously. Babbling and babling is all u know to do. For your info, I'm in Nigeria now and I'm glad I am. I will fly in the company of my family any time we desire and to any destination. US conquered! Not like you who cant have enough to live on let alone fly into nigeria at will. In case u dont know, there are several pple on NL who are living in the States. Several others go for hols and come back at will. So next time dont try to lie to us that you can become anything you will just by dreaming. How many pple search for scholarships over there to no avail? You must have really suffered in nigeria. No wonder you think US is heaven. Try and move out of this 'hell hole' nigeria so that you can be cured of your myopic views about life and ur low self esteem. The funny thing is I cant be as comfortable n free as I am in nigeria anywhere else. I cant bear to hear announcements on air about an armed person on the loose who everyone has to stay indoors for. Neither will I bring up my children amongst a pple with low morals. Yes, its a good reason to visit only.
One last eye opening question for you- How many pple can US army take if every American has to take that path just to 'become what they dream to be'? Us military has become the fastest route and safe havens for pple like u whose highest ambition in life is to leave nigeria and get accepted in another man's land. Just because they lack self worth and cant make it in nigeria. I know several nigerians over there who took that part just to 'become something'. Guess what? That is poverty! One of them bought a ride n had to put it on FB to show that he's 'arrived'. He's a childhood friend who returned from Iraq. If u are one, na poverty do you. Some studied microbiology in nigeria and went over there to study another BSc (nursing)- obviously thinking like you.I keep telling people who care to listen that there are several avenues to make wealth in nigeria (and way faster) despite the outlook of this country. Dont worry, we will always come to spend the money we made in Nigeria in US and other countries. U can continue to hide in other people's country just because you couldnt make headways in yours. who cares? Or keep dreaming about finding urself in US someday. And If u had to join the US military just to escape the 'hell hole'? Poor you. if u live in the barracks? oh, poor you!

You can write rubbish. I wonder what kind of dilapidated mentality you were born with. Like i said, you've seen an airport talk less of boarding a plane else i would not have to explain something you should know. Do you think we are talking about Nigeria? Yes you could be a bricklayer or a plumber or mason for that matter and be very comfortable in the U.S. People don't generally look down on people who do manual labor. Google payscale.com, you will find out how much these guys make per annum. And that is just the median salary. You are too s.tupid and uninformed which is why you don't know. This mumu is trying to explain why Nigeria is more conducive to live in compared to normal countries. Smh. You are used to corruption and decaying way of life which is why you have the gull to even attempt that. What a phucking retar.d. I would seriously advice you to start exploring the real world. Don't die uninformed.

P.s

Just so you know, GS 14 and equivalent don't get paid a 1000 a month. We earn enough to feed your entire generation forever. And i mean forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Unhappy With 2018 Budget Passed By NASS — Vanguard / Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / APC Resorts To Private Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.