Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot (3753 Views)

Woman Places Poster Of Side Chick On Street With Death Threat / How To Spot A Gigolo / I'm Unarguably The Most Beautiful Chick On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by LorDBolton(m): 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
grin grin so you have a big cassava

Lols

Anyway petite babes no bad sha, d wahala na to waka with them for public grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
awww... kiss kiss kiss it's okay baby, I love assisting petite babes in supermarkets to bring down objects on the top shelves wink wink
cry cry angry
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by kvngveektour(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Love Small Girls Dunno Why And Dont Care..There Should Be Booty Tho, No Ironing Board

Lolsssssss.... Abeg I need to send u airtime. U just made my weekend
#ironing_board
#epic
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by RENOWNED2(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
kvngveektour:

Lolsssssss.... Abeg I need to send u airtime. U just made my weekend
#ironing_board
#epic
What Is Airtime? Oh You Mean Top-up? All These Villagers Mhen. I Give Up!
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
cry cry angry
Awwww... kiss kiss kiss kiss don't worry baby we tall guys are here to pamper you kiss, don't worry we'll fetch anything you want from the top shelf kiss
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
RENOWNED2:
What Is Airtime? Oh You Mean Top-up? All These Villagers Mhen. I Give Up!
Don't worry, focus on the English while I focus on the language - Money.

Oga abeg he is busy with the dictionary, send am to my phone. grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Don't you notice that when you lie on the bed with a short girl, the height equalizes grin grin grin, the difference is not noticeable.
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by RENOWNED2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
sirhot:
Don't worry, focus on the English while I focus on the language - Money.

Oga abeg he is busy with the dictionary, send am to my phone. grin
cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Eeehheeemm.. tongue tongue what's d difference of petite and short girl, OP? grin
Petite is just a nice way of saying short tongue
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by divinegifty: 12:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Hookup with single ladies looking for some fun at http://myhookupzone.com

Check out this lady, get her phone number here http://myhookupzone.com/beautiful-and-shapely-lady-wants-to-hookup/

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 4:55am On Dec 10, 2016
We have cute faces, big assets, sometimes troublesome so you miss us when we are absent, we put on heels alot to look tall and we are hyperactive. Shout out to all my team mates #shortbutcute

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Blessograo:
We have cute faces, big assets, sometimes troublesome so you miss us when we are absent, we put on heels alot to look tall and we are hyperactive. Shout out to all my team mates #shortbutcute
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy #Shortandproud
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2016
sirhot:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy #Shortandproud
Yes o
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by bowman000(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by robosky02(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2016
Blessograo:
Yes o

you mean

you are a "brief case" grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2016
robosky02:

you mean

you are a "brief case" grin
No i mean I'm closer to the ground grin cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by robosky02(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2016
Blessograo:

No i mean I'm closer to the ground grin cheesy

hope you not this brief standing close to me grin

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
robosky02:

hope you not this brief standing close to me grin
I am o
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by robosky02(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Blessograo:

I am o

hmmm that's nice cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by harffie(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
big big lie

Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 3:36am On Dec 11, 2016
robosky02:

hmmm that's nice cheesy
Yeye
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 3:38am On Dec 11, 2016
sirhot:
Awwww... kiss kiss kiss kiss don't worry baby we tall guys are here to pamper you kiss, don't worry we'll fetch anything you want from the top shelf kiss
You are everywhere
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 3:39am On Dec 11, 2016
prettythicksme:
cry cry angry
Bebe, longtime
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 3:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Blessograo:

You are everywhere
of course... grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 3:43am On Dec 11, 2016
sirhot:
of course... grin grin grin
You be mentoring spirit?
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by sirhot(m): 3:46am On Dec 11, 2016
Blessograo:
You be mentoring spirit?
Yes... grin grin

Just do the needful cheesy wink
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Blessograo:

Bebe, longtime
Hey babe,where have u been? shocked
Re: How To Spot A Short Chick On Social Media - Sirhot by Blessograo(f): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hey babe,where have u been? shocked
I've been busy dear, how are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing? / Big Thank You To All The Guys I Met At The Party / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.