Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,283 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Top 10 Rules Of Sending Dick Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Rules Of Sending Dick Pic (1276 Views)

How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Rules Of Sending Dick Pic by Storylife1(f): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2017
I became the Internet’s most celebrated d!ck pic critic almost by accident. In September of last year, I received an unusually good d!ck pic — so good, in fact, that it prompted me to tweet about it. That started a conversation amongst my friends about the woeful state of d!ck pics in general, which we unanimously agreed were almost always boring, artless and unsolicited. One of my friends jokingly suggested that I should start a blog critiquing d!ck pics; too absurd an idea for me to pass up. That afternoon Critique My d!ck Pic was born.

I made it a firm policy right from the start not to shame senders for the size of their joysticks, and my commitment to body positivity and diversity, plus my pull-no-punches, yet positive approach to reviewing, meant that the blog was an instant hit. I found myself becoming the go-to girl on all things d!ck pic-related, and every day I’m asked for tips on how to take a great cock shot. So without further ado, I present you my top 10 dos and don’ts of d!ck pic photography: read more here https://africanscope.com.ng/top-10-rules-of-sending-dck-pic/

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Played A Prank On Me. / According To Kenyan Woman, Here Ar 10 Reasons Why Kenyan Women Love Nigerian Men / Whatsapp Group For Fun Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.