Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,147 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ex Crush Wants Me. Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Crush Wants Me. Please Advice (495 Views)

I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Crush Wants Me. Please Advice by Kachidox(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Have been crushing on this girl ever since i moved to this area... I Tried my best too prove to this girl that am for real all to no avail and i decided to finally bash her coz the snubbing don too much so i switched to her friend "Cynthia"

She accepted me after 1week off proffesing heaven on earth for her now my crush/hearth throb wants me, she is even begging/bugging me to be her man. It got to a point she told me about the things "Cynthia" did while @UNI <<numba of dicks she screwed>>...

Cynthia Kinda the loose,vunerable girl who would do anything just to keep her man even had sex with me times without number When she ain't in the mood for sex , all just to please and make me stay.. buh few things i luv about her she's caring, passionate,good cook, jovial anything that just makes a woman the wiffy type buh it's her vulnerability that cuts me off,, she goes the extra mile just to please me,, buh my heart still beat for that snubbish "HOLE" who is now begging me to come into her... what do i do??
Re: Ex Crush Wants Me. Please Advice by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
If you still feel something for her,go for her,be careful concerning the Cynthia girl cos of STDs
FOLLOW YOUR HEART BUT TAKE YOUR BRAIN WITH YOU :-D

(1) (Reply)

To The Girl Who Deserves Better (from A Man, With Love) / Tuface Pulled Out For Once In His Life / Download Happy Valentines Day 2017 Images, Wallpaper And Ecards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.