Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) (64883 Views)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Full Grown Man Shed Tears Publicly After Smoking Weed (video) pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by fortunechy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Attendance in Church on sunday 1. Human beings = 85 2. Bible = 27 3. Phone Charger = 507. 4. Rechargeable lamps = 212. 5. Rechargeable Torch = 176. 6. Power banks 132. God is watching . Last Seen: *Whats app* _*1 min*_ ago *Facebook* _*2mins*_ ago *Twitter* _*5mins*_ ago *Instagram* _*10mins*_ ago *Bible* _*since 2009*_ *Beer* _*online*_ God is soaking your cane in crude oil..
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
nairalanddss:
when I saw this I jus started laughing... hahaha
I can't stop laughing bro. The weed must have touched the deepest part of his soul grin grin cheesy
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

But it is not ladylike na, my sister sad

Not good for a lady

says who
but it's good for men baa

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by MrPresident1: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

says who
but it's good for men baa

My sister this is Africa, a lady who smokes weewee is not looked at with favourable eyes o. A man who takes weewee is looked at one kind, talkless of a woman.

My sister you have to stop o

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Flashh: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols

I still cry when I watch titanic o ...
You still dey watch Titanic? cheesy Though, that film(Titanic) is one of those film you would/will hardly get tired of, even if it's an old movie. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Xync(f): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by dabrightt: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Father Lord Any Demonic power of Oshogbo weeds that is destroying the destiny of this brother gradually What are you waiting for?Die Die Die by Fire Let our brother be free from insanity ijn
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by perryy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
The nigga probably remembered something that made him cry . Remember,weeds can make one reason deep. I once wept after taking weed as I remembered how we(I and my younger ones ) started the huslte back then in the village . It is a normal thing and it keeps you going in the right direction . And ever since shedding those tears, I know how I have been able to cut off unnecessary expenses and also learnt how to move closer to my siblings . Weed is good for the mature mind . Remember Obama was once then known for smoking that he was nicknamed- barrack-o-ganja , but today, he is the president of the USA. Smoking can't really affect a mature mind , rather , it keeps you away from the hospital. I am a living testimony. #teamSK.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Bekimbo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
If you smoke weed and take some Coke. A Few minutes after, you'll hear "Aboii! Aboii!!" in your head. It is a set-up. The moment you answer "Yes", you are mad. . #jesu #LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
nairalanddss post=5161 4994:
when I saw this I jus started laughing... hahaha

For real?
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

My sister this is Africa, a lady who smokes weewee is not looked at with favourable eyes o. A man who takes weewee is looked at one kind, talkless of a woman.

My sister you have to stop o
My brother, I don't think it is in your place to tell me what to stop and what not to stop, I'm not worried about what pple think of me, thanks though for the concern smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by dacovajnr: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bekimbo:
If you smoke weed and take some Coke.
A Few minutes after, you'll hear "Aboii! Aboii!!"
in your head. It is a set-up. The moment you
answer "Yes", you are mad.
#jesu
#LWKMD
grin grin grin grin I'm laughcrying, This actually got me cracked up and remind of one my guys first weed..He unzipped his Trouser brought out His Dick and started shouting "I will shout,They wants to kill me" Oboy we had to tie him and Kept him in Wardrobe till he doze off grin
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by dacovajnr: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

My brother, I don't think it is in your place to tell me what to stop and what not to stop, I'm not worried about what pple think of me, thanks though for the concern smiley
I like that Spirit girl..keep it up...Do you stay in lag?

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by LorDBolton(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Flashh:

You still dey watch Titanic? cheesy Though, that film(Titanic) is one of those film you would/will hardly get tired of, even if it's an old movie. smiley

Got the original dvd, I still watch it like thrice a. Year @least
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
dacovajnr:
I like that Spirit girl..keep it up...Do you stay in lag?

no dear, i don't stay in Lag
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by dacovajnr: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

no dear, i don't stay in Lag
So where do you Rep Ma'am?
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by mebad(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
LastSurvivor11:

Talking from experience man..
Taste like burger tongue

from experience .. i had to lock myself in my room so i can shed the tears undisturbed

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Princepoint(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
old stuff
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
dacovajnr:
So where do you Rep Ma'am?

I stay in Nairobi
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by dacovajnr: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

I stay in Nairobi
Ooops! My bad, I had thought you were actually kidding about taking Kenya Sk...
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
worworgirl:
That kind of pleasure that makes you cry... I get it
Hmmmm
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Eddiecute86(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

Dude you just cracked my ribs..
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by anyicash(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
That man was feeling a great sensation running down his spine. d feeling might be compare to when one is about cumming inside a woman condomless.

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by rimzzy22(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
The guy dn geh joy at last...naa south African weed
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 05, 2016
The poor guy is seeing spirits doing press up getting ready to give him the best flogging of his life.
So he's Crying in advance. grin

u think he's happy? smh
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by nwamehn: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Madness is like an App
It comes in different versions
undecided
U ar mouthed!!!!
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by mrdino(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2016
worworgirl:
wink
worworgirl:
hmmm....
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Greenbullet(m): 1:44am On Dec 05, 2016
When you take good weed, it feels like you are about to cum,over and over again.good weed is da bomb.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by ejikenwali2016: 1:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Nice guys
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by deebrain(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Amen brother.....
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 3:47am On Dec 05, 2016
uzolexis:

I stay in Nairobi
Are u nigerian ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / No Gree For Anybody Memes / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.