Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) (64906 Views)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Full Grown Man Shed Tears Publicly After Smoking Weed (video) pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by MrPresident1: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by tuna4servi(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oshogbo weed is dangerous
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by YabaLeftist: 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Adon die ehh!
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by olawaleplus(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
not funny but I'm just laughing so hard
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hahahahshahaha modafuvker! the video really got me,damm pple dey oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shit is too good!
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Tosyn007(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
At least it's better than committing suicide. Might be the only entity holding the dude together

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Iscoalarcon: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
When you get high on wet osogbo weed mixed with Kaduna Ganja grin grin grin
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
When the weed touches your soul...

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
he needs to come try the kenyan weed i had last weekend, 1 week after i'm still high, that weed was heavenly wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pls, can someone tell me the chemical combination of 'IGBO' cos spirit dey this thing
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by oweman: 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
That guy na Niger delta man now
Give a close look at his ponmo like lips big enough for a 3 pigs

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by ominilongest(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nace5:
#Osogboweed at work.....lol these guys sef after when they run mad people will start to pity them thinking it was sent for them not knowing they were the cause
Oshogbo weed na yaro o
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Umukor(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well na only cry e go soon shit for pant

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
But, Buhari why?
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Redomi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Best Weed. I love that thing
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
BONDAGE! IN CHAINS! And you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free>>>>Aint no life in the world!
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by LorDBolton(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Flashh:
Then he had to video himself.

Lame publicity stunt.

Dude u never see nufin.

I once read a novel 'the evening star' by Larry mcmurty and I just started crying at the end, azzin crying like a baby my whole hostel kept asking me what's wrong...I just kept saying 'aurora ha aurora' and wept even more.

All because of novel o... thank God it was 2011 not 2016 I for dey youtube o grin cheesy wink

Some stuffs can hit a nerve sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
if he smoke ijebu weed walihi talihi he no go like return back to his house

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by junnyjake(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
And this is in da News?
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Inspiration yeah thats what he has been long waiting for .
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Opakan2: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin cheesy

when igbo man taste cannabis wey he suppose smuggle overseas. na d effect be that

na joke I dey o
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by ELgordo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
World star!!!!!
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by LorDBolton(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:
he needs to come try the kenyan weed i had last weekend, 1 week after i'm still high, that weed was heavenly wink grin

If u ever take kwale weed ehn? Those @ osasogie (uniben) will testify

A gateman at one of the hostels @ holy rosary road took it like d usual agbor weed, went for a stroll and didn't come back again grin grin

It took him almost a month to remember who he is & retrace the lodge, this is a seasoned Igbo smoking aboki o who does our S&T weed runz 4 us.

Tell me kenyan weed can do that smiley
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Harwoyeez(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ekun Ayo....Igbo ayo
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Doctor0071(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
lewispius:
Smoking got emotional for one man who was in literal tears over really good marijuana.

This YouTube video of him is on its way to viral fame, possibly also becoming a meme. It’s gotten over 500,000 views and seems to have been circulating on the internet since at least Thursday (Dec. 1), appearing on Reddit and Twitter too.
grin grin
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPM85MCgqXo

http://gistreel.com/2016/12/03/man-sheds-tears-joy-smoking-best-weed-life/
laugh dey kill OMG hahaha pple for dis world
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by klax(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
This guy is already a living corpse.

Oh my God this is one man picking and possibly person Papa.

God God where are you

I guess this just tasted *kwale weed* oh dear that weed is a bloody hiroshima bomb.
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by olan4ward: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mother fucker !

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by uzolexis(f): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
LorDBolton:

If u ever take kwale weed ehn? Those @ osasogie (uniben) will testify

A gateman at one of the hostels @ holy rosary road took it like d usual agbor weed, went for a stroll and didn't come back again grin grin

It took him almost a month to remember who he is & retrace the lodge, this is a seasoned Igbo smoking aboki o who does our S&T weed runz 4 us.

Tell me kenyan weed can do that smiley

lol,abeg i no want that kind weed biko......but the weed i had last week, i felt like i was flying grin

1 Like

Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by life00: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
feldido:
angry

can't stop laughing .. ... . . e
Re: Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Thank God for good weed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.