Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob (931 Views)

Who will you marry in this situation? The single mother or the single lady / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by FreeSpirited: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2016
You suck your mom's breasts with milk for 2 years and you haven't done anything tangible for her, and You suck your girlfriend boobs without milk for 2 weeks and you bought her a car...

My brother the thunder that will strike you is called the ancestral thunder......unless you repent from your sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by davidmoyes(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2016
FreeSpirited:
You suck your mom's breasts with milk for 2 years and you haven't done anything tangible for her, and You suck your girlfriend boobs without milk for 2 weeks and you bought her a car...

My brother the thunder that will strike you is called the ancestral thunder......unless you repent from your sin.

you need to spend less time off the internet. Trust me
Re: Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by FreeSpirited: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2016
davidmoyes:

you need to spend less time off the internet. Trust me
DavidMoyes..... why now...?
Re: Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2016
FreeSpirited:

Jesus loves you
Re: Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by Rozaystunna(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by afanide: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Dont be surprised if this makes FP
Re: Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by shugabae(f): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2016
FreeSpirited:

go get something serious to do bro
Re: Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob by FreeSpirited: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2016
shugabae:
go get something serious to do bro
Your conscience is really judging you.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Twerking Compilation / “S*x toys Is On The Rise In Nigeria Despite The Recession,” Report Says / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.