Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) (3204 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ IT AND TELL ME WHERE HAVE WE MEN GONE WRONG TO DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENTS.
IS IT A CRIME TO GO HUSTLE FOR ABROAD, O GA OO

Dear Agatha,

Two years ago, my husband travelled to the United States of America in search for greener pasture. The children and I couldn’t go with him because of so many factors I don’t want to mention here.
When he got there, things too didn’t look too bright, but being a very responsible man, he took the first job he was offered to enable him meet his obligations to us, back in Nigeria.
Things progressively got better until I began to feel lonely. Initially I could control the urges, but it got so bad that I had to capitulate to the feelings at a point especially as a friend of mine who also resides in United States of America called to say my husband was involved with a woman.

He has this friend who has never hidden his interest in me, even when my husband was around. Since he left, he has been a constant visitor to our house, helping out with the children and giving financial support from time to time.
About five months ago he came on one of those days I was missing my husband’s company so much. The children had gone to my sister-in-law’s place to spend the weekend so I was alone.
Unfortunately, one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping with each other. From that point it became a regular habit. I guess I got careless because I just found out that I am pregnant for almost three months, and the worst of it all is that the three doctors I went to for abortion declined because of the position of the fetus. They all say if I attempt to do anything to the baby, I might end up dying in the process.
As if that isn’t enough complications, my husband’s friend after giving me money to abort the baby has started avoiding me and has warned me not to allow his wife know about it. He threatened to deny me if I ever make the mistake of mentioning his name to anybody.
Left with no choice, I went for spiritual help only to be told too that this child is indestructible and that any attempt by me would involve my life.

Please help me.
Confused Wife.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by 190: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2009
seriously i dont think im good in reading much again

cos i couldnt even finish the 1st line of this

me tink i need 2 get a new set of GOOGLES~

1 Like

Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
@190

READ AND LEARN FROM IT.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by deji2009(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ IT AND TELL ME WHERE HAVE WE MEN GONE WRONG TO DESERVE THIS PUNISHMENTS.

Dear Agatha,
I know what I am about to share with you is so disgraceful, but when someone is faced with a challenge like the one I am facing, shame takes a distant back seat.
Two years ago, my husband travelled to the United States of America in search for greener pasture. The children and I couldn’t go with him because of so many factors I don’t want to mention here.
When he got there, things too didn’t look too bright, but being a very responsible man, he took the first job he was offered to enable him meet his obligations to us, back in Nigeria.

Things progressively got better until I began to feel lonely. Initially I could control the urges, but it got so bad that I had to capitulate to the feelings at a point especially as a friend of mine who also resides in United States of America called to say my husband was involved with a woman.

He has this friend who has never hidden his interest in me, even when my husband was around. Since he left, he has been a constant visitor to our house, helping out with the children and giving financial support from time to time.
About five months ago he came on one of those days I was missing my husband’s company so much. The children had gone to my sister-in-law’s place to spend the weekend so I was alone.
Unfortunately, one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping with each other. From that point it became a regular habit. I guess I got careless because I just found out that I am pregnant for almost three months, and the worst of it all is that the three doctors I went to for abortion declined because of the position of the fetus. They all say if I attempt to do anything to the baby, I might end up dying in the process.
As if that isn’t enough complications, my husband’s friend after giving me money to abort the baby has started avoiding me and has warned me not to allow his wife know about it. He threatened to deny me if I ever make the mistake of mentioning his name to anybody.
Left with no choice, I went for spiritual help only to be told too that this child is indestructible and that any attempt by me would involve my life.

Agatha, please help me out, because this problem is beyond me. I am 34 years of age. How do I face my husband, children, and the world? Who do I tell them is responsible for my pregnancy?
Knowing my husband, not only would he kill me, he would also kill the man who is responsible before taking his own life.
Honestly, I don’t know what I expect from you, but I just need someone to talk to. I also feel like going to my husband’s friend house to tell the wife what has happened and the response of her husband to my situation.
I feel bad at the way he is treating me.
Please help me.
Confused Wife.

I don't know why. This days have been coming across this type of reading on other sites. mostly nigeria woman there and there.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by 190: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
the summary of the story is

a woman sleeps with a man~

simple

now where are thoes my googles~ nigerian women cheats like they breath---IT AINT NEW~

(dnt knw if kondom are xpensive these days)

**clears throat**

agatha~ DEJI

Cos nigerian women cheat rite from when they
get enrolled in Junior high~
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
YEAH @190

I HAVE DONE SOME SUMMARY ON IT,BUT THE POINTS ARE STILL THERE.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Sauron1: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

Dear Agatha,

Please help me.
Confused Wife.

This woman should be taken to Okija shrine for spiritual cleansing.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by 190: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2009
nigeria film.

Title : Sex,sex sex sex and more sex without CONDOM

Starring : deji2009,~Sauron~,SEXYZEE

Producer : Nairaland

Director : OYINBOGOJU

Executive producer :190
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Sauron1: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2009
190:

nigeria film.

Craze dey worry you?
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2009
@190

WRITE COMMENT AND NOT PRODUCE FILM, HABA
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by 190: 3:40am On Nov 11, 2009
undecided
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by busybody20: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
Stop making it obvious.

That OYINBOGOJU , 190 & 190.Yaris is the same person! grin grin

Na only you dey reply your topic with different ID, I nor fit shout grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by oolateju: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
It is now confirmed that oyinbogoju is a world class Idiot. He is always so anti-women. I wonder if na woman born him or na monkey. I pity the woman in his life (if he has any) . He never passes up any opportunity to bash and degrade women.

He is just a useless and worthless man looking for cheap publicity. Yuck! sad
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by 190: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2009
busybody20:

Stop making it obvious.

That OYINBOGOJU , 190 & 190.Yaris is the same person! grin grin

Na only you dey reply your topic with different ID, I nor fit shout grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

and u
what are u
male
female
or she-male
undecided grin grin grin
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
Not just a confused wife, but useless one too.
This is why i said, if you cant do without the dikc, make sure you never away for too long from your husband
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by SisiKill1: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ Topic
Guess you missed the part about the husband having another woman.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Fhemmmy: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

@ Topic
Guess you missed the part about the husband having another woman.

i kinda dont blv that.
i think most people always wanna justify their action by slandering the other
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by whitelexi(m): 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abeg, ask that spiritualist if there's any jazz living in my house, my fridge door keeps opening before i get to it when i return home from work. . . Funny thing is it always stays shut the whole day i'm at work but as soon as i get into the kitchen, the door swings open, today is the third day in a row!!
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Gekko(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
Before everyone indicts this woman, how do we address the fact that SEX, in my opinion, is a physiological need, just like breathing or eating.  Her husband has been  away for 2 years, how could anyone expect this woman to remain celebant?
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
Gekko:

Before everyone indicts this woman, how do we address the fact that SEX, in my opinion, is a physiological need, just like breathing or eating.  Her husband has been  away for 2 years, how could anyone expect this woman to remain celebant?

i agree with you, however, before either starts to cheat, it is important to let the other person know, so he/she can decide of he/she wanna stay or leave.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by sexyZee(f): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
190:

nigeria film.

tell me u are feellin me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Gekko(m): 7:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
Fhemmmy:

i agree with you, however, before either starts to cheat, it is important to let the other person know, so he/she can decide of he/she wanna stay or leave.

I agree with you as well.  Some folks are quick to condemn, as if they can't do worse.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by N101: 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
Gekko:

Have to disagree with your analogy here; we need to breathe and eat to stay alive, sex is not a necessity in life.  A desire, an urge, but we can live without sex. 

Don't mix it up with the fact that she has had to manage without sex for 2 years, albeit involuntarily.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by 190: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2009
sexyZee:

tell me u are feellin me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

if im not feeling u then what kind of life would i be living~

[s]ive got loads of confessions to make when i see u[/s]
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by sexyZee(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2009
190:

if im not feeling u then what kind of life would i be living~

[s]ive got loads of confessions to make when i see u[/s]

hmmm kul, wat kind confession?
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by 190: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2009
sexyZee:

hmmm kul, wat kind confession?

love
its not what can be done hia~
lets chat privately~ honey~
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by sayso: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2009
organized story,this ain't true QED
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2009
GIRLS WILL NEVER STOP BASHING OYINBOGOJU

WELL, I AM JUST EXPOSING YA TRICKS

AND I WILL ALWAYS LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT

[size=8pt][size=8pt]LADIES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TRUSTED[/size][/size]
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2009
@BUSYBODY

I AM SORRY FOR YOU, I CAN SEE YOU ARE CONFUSED,

@OLATEJU

SINCE WHEN DOES TRUTH BECOME A CRIME.

YOU GIRLS ARE ALL SAME, PLAYERZS
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

GIRLS WILL NEVER STOP BASHING OYINBOGOJU

WELL, I AM JUST EXPOSING YA TRICKS

AND I WILL ALWAYS LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT

[size=8pt][size=8pt]LADIES ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TRUSTED[/size][/size]

Nice one,

Girls, ladies. women are not really meant to be trusted, but not all of them but only 20% of them are only meant to be trustted.
Re: Another Case Of Infidelity (Haba Naija Women!) by Alxmyr(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2009
How do you get this story? You just reported her to Desmond, her husband. The friend's name is Segun and the lady involved is Omotola. The doctor is Rita and the spiritualist is called Richard. But the story continues sha. Ok Oyinbogoju, tell us more.

(1) (Reply)

Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed / Nigerian Women Palava / "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.