Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (36032 Views)

Ambode Should Lead Growth, Development Of South West – Fayose / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2016
mightyhazell:
Gbam! Let me add dis,...

Wot nigerians need is igbo leadership! Nigeria is running around in circles because Nigerians are deliberately stiffling the igboman. Give the igboman nigeria and in 5years,nigeria will compete with singapore and malaysia,...give him like 15years like has been given 2 the yoruba nation and nigeria will compete favorably with countries like france and canada,..well den give dem like 50years dat has been given to the north and watch nigeria sit pretty with countries like usa and china!

But for the time being,..

Igwebuike cool
You must be related to Joseph, the dreamer in the Bible.

What makes a good leader is not and can never be his ethnic or religious affiliation. Effective leadership, which the country presently lacks, is a function of an individual's mental capacity, charisma, level of education, level of integrity, etc.

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by abu12: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2016
[/color][color=#770077]this man is not supposed to make or refer to last election statement, d oba of logos is trying to protect is house, by looking 4 a credible candidates to rule logos and d ibos are going against him. which made to ulter such statement.

so they shld allow ibo to do what ever they like in another man's territory, because they want to excel?

neboe rather advice his brother to stay back home and excel, if they ct obey their host wish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by logicab: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Seun360:
Well, I honestly think it's time to give an Igbo man the chance rule Nigeria.
In a democracy, power is won and not handed over in gift wrappings.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by drnoel: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2016
mightyhazell:
Gbam! Let me add dis,...

Wot nigerians need is igbo leadership! Nigeria is running around in circles because Nigerians are deliberately stiffling the igboman. Give the igboman nigeria and in 5years,nigeria will compete with singapore and malaysia,...give him like 15years like has been given 2 the yoruba nation and nigeria will compete favorably with countries like france and canada,..well den give dem like 50years dat has been given to the north and watch nigeria sit pretty with countries like usa and china!

But for the time being,..

Igwebuike cool

Pls name atleast 10 igbo honest politicians. If u can't find one u can add names from south south too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Princedapace(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Please, kindly mention one policy that's inimical to the SE that's not inimical to other parts of Nigeria.
You ppl are just too arrogant, if the Igbo race were to be white your racism will be the worst.
You all go around thinking and feeling you contribute to Nigeria more than any other ethnic.
Indead condemning a statement aimed at eliciting hatred and intolerance you wanna buttress it.

sight at least three federal govt institution that has it headquarter in south east..

A region well known for vibrant local production.. tell me why seaports, those in Onitsha and calabar...why FG is shying away from it. Tell me why railway project is so hard to link the region..

Tell me why it took GEJ to look at enugu airport...Nigeria knows too well that the region produces a lot though.. what about federal govt roads?

Well.. there is no need for u and i to argue bro.. u dont even know me.. if im igbo or not,... our sentiment will never allow us to speak the truth.

And make i warn u.. stop believing there is life in Nairaland.. in the real life.. igbos and their counterparts relate well.. I mean other ethnic groups..

There are so many hauasa communities in south east and many yoruba communities in south east.. igbos and yorubas they ball together, igbos and hausas dey ball wella... same with igbos and middle belt and south south.. na only poor men carry ethnic wahala for head..

so.. forget all these 'u people this, u people that'. from ur speech.. u so much hate igbos.. my brother.. na for only nairaland this ur hatred dey manifest.. i dont ur group.. but nigerians dont hate themselves like that.. na only poor men carry ethnic wahala for head..

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by tobiasbeecher: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
ayindejimmy:

The different is visible in the context of both.

The Oba made the comment in a meeting in his Palace, the Oba was provoked, angry and reacted wrongly. Most of the Yorubas condemned him.

But this one was unsolicited, unprovoked... He just said what's in his mind bluntly. And instead of condemning it, you people, in your typical manner thought it best to fan the amber of hated and intolerance.

And if you keep claiming you too acted disdainfuly just cos someone else did. Then you're worst of the former
Mr man can you stop being a hypocrite for once? Who told you most of yorubas condemned it? Are we not in Nigeria when the tragic incident happened. For your information, most yourbas, in fact all Yorubas supported him both educated and uneducated just like you're doing now by justifying why he did it. And if you're still still wondering why I called u a hypocrite, it's because you have a convenient reason why the Oba of Lagos made his comment but failed to see the reason why prof Chinedu Nebo made his! It's only hypocrites that behave that way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2016
mightyhazell:
and ur forefathers were falling over themselves 2 com on suicide missions in igboland wen dey wanted 2 leave ur asses behind and form dia own country in the sixties.

Tell me somtin
after oil was discovered shebi? Same old story. Just woke up and declared yourself an igbo state while many of the territories in Biafra were not even ibgo land. Ojukwu did it because he was craving for power just like other African leaders at the time.

7 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by thebestprice(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Anambra , the land of my dreams...

Now let's Make Anambra great again® , #MAnamGrA
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by bigpicture001: 9:13am On Dec 05, 2016
....i Av. Been privileged to live both as a yoruba person and also as an igbo person; reason: I wz born by a yoruba mum by an igbo dad. and for many years up till 12 years old,lived with ma mum alone with dia family. We were thought to hate the igbo from childhood.both me and d oda children alike in the environment.we wr made to bliv dey hv no hawses in d east dts y dey cramp all around big cities living in slumps,dat the war haws made dem homeless nd that if the girls merry dem,dey wld b taken to onitsha nd wkd nvr b brought to civilization nd that that is y dey ar pursuing mony soo hard.honestly.i believed that...till ma dad came for me wen I wz 14. we stayd in lag with ma siblings frm difrnt mom.truly we lived in a slum.bt I wz shocked on ma 1st visit to the east that it wz full of even better hawses.nd wz told igbo rush to lag cuz if economics chances of survival rather than lack of accomodation.also in ma igbo haws.i wz told to b careful abt the yorubas.the only reason they gave is because they think the yorubas hate them wit passion.now I ask ma fellow nairalanders.which among the two tribes actually preach hate for no good reason...?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by tobiasbeecher: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

Pls name atleast 10 igbo honest politicians. If u can't find one u can add names from south south too.
Can you name ten honest Yoruba politicians?

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by demandtruth: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Bro what the man said is the truth, other parts of Nigeria hate the Igbos a lot especially the Yorubas and you know this. If you look at the opposition to Biafra, the yorubas are at the forefront, the Hausas are not even showing much resistance. So the hatred is there and I know you also hate them

You have a narrow understanding of what Hatred is. Probably, you never heard of Rwanda genocide.

You can go through all Nairaland topics, you never see any Yoruba man from other states abusing, derogatory messages on one another. Same apply to the northerners.

Countless of times, I've read where a person from Imo, anambra, Abia, abuse themselves to Stupor.

You can't sell or give what you don't have.
Charity begins at home. So they say.

Noone hates igbos, you are simply proud, self indulgent and perhaps, you hate one another in alaigbo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by 0xtr001r: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

Help yourself out with this compendium of your criminal brothers who ruined this country. Any Igbo politician you can't find in this list is more honest and honourable than any Yoruba politician.

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

N.B:
What kind of greedy, hypocritical liars are these Yorubas? Whenever Yoruba internet warriors become clueless as to counter the points of perceived opponents they resort to shenanigans. And even go to the extent of colluding with their inhouse, biased mod to ban the handles and many of the times hide the superior comments.

It's only a hopeless generation of backst*bbing parasites that make a career in demonising others to ensure the continual free flow of crude oil wealth from another's backyard, lopsidedness, marginalisation, nepotism, treasury-lootings, Quota System and bloodletting in the land, and still shout the loudest, screaming 'One Nigeria' and at the same time grandstanding carelessly and senselessly that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by freeborn76(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Where is the growth and development na? grin grin ; grin Is it that crime infested and filthy Onitsha? Is it Ebonyi that is still existing in 1923? Or is it Abia state that is the worst governed state in Nigeria? Please can someone show me the development? How many top universities are in the East? He even mentioned integrity and dignity of labour grin grin I never knew there was dignity in drug peddling and kidnapping. Abeg Nebo should just shut up and go back to his priestly duties. The idea of a Southeastern Economic Forum is laudable, but to poke fingers at other regions just to prove a stupid point is balderdash!

I am proudly Yoruba and I approve this message!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Princedapace:

sight at least three federal govt institution that has it headquarter in south east..

A region well known for vibrant local production.. tell me why seaports, those in Onitsha and calabar...why FG is shying away from it. Tell me why railway project is so hard to link the region..

Tell me why it took GEJ to look at enugu airport...Nigeria knows too well that the region produces a lot though.. what about federal govt roads?

Well.. there is no need for u and i to argue bro.. u dont even know me.. if im igbo or not,... our sentiment will never allow us to speak the truth.

And make i warn u.. stop believing there is life in Nairaland.. in the real life.. igbos and their counterparts relate well.. I mean other ethnic groups..

There are so many hauasa communities in south east and many yoruba communities in south east.. igbos and yorubas they ball together, igbos and hausas dey ball wella... same with igbos and middle belt and south south.. na only poor men carry ethnic wahala for head..

so.. forget all these 'u people this, u people that'. from ur speech.. u so much hate igbos.. my brother.. na for only nairaland this ur hatred dey manifest.. i dont ur group.. but nigerians dont hate themselves like that.. na only poor men carry ethnic wahala for head..
Pls tell us what you manufacture in the east that we don't have in other part of the country. Most Igbo traders go outside the country to import things to sell to Nigerians. You don't do shit to our economy. You dont produce anything. You are just putting pressure on our scarce dollar reserve that should go to manufacturers in the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Saintsquare(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr000r:

Can you dare compare what Nebo stated with the xenophobic statement by your Oba Akiolu of Lagos who promised to drown Igbos in Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote in his annointed gubernatorial candidate?

The Oba's statement is wrong,but I'm sure Yorubas living in the east can never try to provoke there host by trying to manipulate voting cos of hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by 0xtr001r: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2016
me69:
Pls tell us what you manufacture in the east that we don't have in other part of the country. Most Igbo traders go outside the country to import things to sell to Nigerians. You don't do shit to our economy. You dont produce anything. You are just putting pressure on our scarce dollar reserve that should go to manufacturers in the country

See them lying propagandists doing what they know how to do best in this expired entity...

"For Lagos State, more than 70% of the manufacturing concerns and major industries in the State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. In contrast, Sir, go to the South East and look at the manufacturing concerns in Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi. Please don't forget those were areas ravaged by civil war a mere forty something years ago. The Igbos have certainly made tremendous progress but the Yoruba nation has regressed. I wish to state that this letter is not meant to whip up primordial considerations or ethnic sentiments but just to put things in proper perspective."
Maj. Gen Adebayo Adeyinka (rtd.)
https://www.nairaland.com/3173893/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by mightyhazell: 9:17am On Dec 05, 2016
me69:
after oil was discovered shebi? Same old story. Just woke up and declared yourself an igbo state while many of the territories in Biafra were not even ibgo land. Ojukwu did it because he was craving for power just like other African leaders at the time.
ok,wot abt now? Why do u still thrash and spasm at the mere mention of secession or biaf,,. Or are we conjoined by nature?

7 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr000r:

If you're honest and sincere you'd support the clamour for a simple referendum and self-determination by IPOB.

If you aren't a hypocrite you'd condemn your Yoruba tribesmen shamelessly making a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood.
Have you ever asked for one? You just say divide!!! You will out you're alone
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by 0xtr001r: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Saintsquare:
The Oba's statement is wrong,but I'm sure Yorubas living in the east can never try to provoke there host by trying to manipulate voting cos of hatred.

See them lying propagandists on the sprawl...

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- Sultan of Sokoto, Nov 23 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr001r:

See them lying propagandists doing what they know how to do best in this expired entity...

"For Lagos State, more than 70% of the manufacturing concerns and major industries in the State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. In contrast, Sir, go to the South East and look at the manufacturing concerns in Onitsha, Aba and Nnewi. Please don't forget those were areas ravaged by civil war a mere forty something years ago. The Igbos have certainly made tremendous progress but the Yoruba nation has regressed. I wish to state that this letter is not meant to whip up primordial considerations or ethnic sentiments but just to put things in proper perspective."
Maj. Gen Adebayo Adeyinka (rtd.)
https://www.nairaland.com/3173893/open-letter-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu
then take your shit back to Igbo land. Why are you still in the west ant the north.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by 0xtr001r: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2016
me69:
Have you ever asked for one? You just say divide!!! You will out you're alone

I understand your unstable nature, but it will pay you to channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic...

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by mightyhazell: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

so in ur warped bigoted mind its only ur region dat has honest ppl? And u expect me 2 argue wit ur type

12 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by 0xtr001r: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2016
me69:
then take your shit back to Igbo land. Why are you still in the west ant the north.

Which lands are you ranting about - Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Owo, Ibarapa, Saki, or the No Man's Land developed by the blood and sweats of other tribes in Nigeria coupled with the crude oil wealth from the East?

7 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr001r:

I understand your unstable nature, but it will pay you to channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic...
you should channel your own energy to cast the devil out of you

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by 0xtr001r: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
me69:
you should channel your own energy to cast the devil out of you

That's what the Igbos are currently doing so face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your despicable ritual-killing and cannibalism business...

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by lordyugo: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
ibkgab001:
Igbo of all tribe

I keep hating them with passion everyday

They would t listen to others .. All full of themselves

Pride goes before it falls

Their literate are brainwashing other literates and super illiterates amoung them

Mind you I have them at my B/ Q behaving like their father owns this land

they dnt acknowledge ur existence so its expected ul hate them

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by tobiasbeecher: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2016
demandtruth:

You have a narrow understanding of what Hatred is. Probably, you never heard of Rwanda genocide.

You can go through all Nairaland topics, you never see any Yoruba man from other states abusing, derogatory messages on one another. Same apply to the northerners.

Countless of times, I've read where a person from Imo, anambra, Abia, abuse themselves to Stupor.

You can't sell or give what you don't have.
Charity begins at home. So they say.

Noone hates igbos, you are simply proud, self indulgent and perhaps, you hate one another in alaigbo
Hahaha this guy dude is a leaner! So you don't know that yorubas register with Igbo usernames ostensibly to dish out hate messages and in order to make it appear Igbos are fighting themselves. Even if there is something like that, it's not peculiar with only Igbos and I know you won't swear that Yorubas don't do it. Quit the hate game bro, work hard, maybe you will come close to knowing what it takes...

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by lordyugo: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2016
Princedapace:

I didnt want to comment on this thread but I will becus of what u typed.. now.. if u understand the powers of the federal government in the current structure of nigeria.. u will understand why many states are backward..

I know u will mention lagos.. lolz.. Lagos is far ahead of states in Nigeria becus no state in Nigeria enjoys the economic attention the state enjoys... and states around Lagos suppose to dey shine but that is not the case..

Lagos enjoyed many decades of federal govt attention..and british attention.. No sea port in south east or proper rail link and u want the region to develop..

The men run to lagos to do business and contribute a lot to lagos's internally generated revenue.. well... Nigeria has a whole is yet to make any development.. I hope u understand my point and not allow sentiment to wipe off reality from u.. U are talking about a region that has not really enjoyed federal govt intervention for decades.. no federal govt institutions that can attract investors.. at least u av some federal govt institutions having their headquaters in the north, south but u cant find any in south east.. I cant believe south east is even able to stand till date.. with the policies against that region.. most regions cant survive it...

Yet.. poverty level is low there.. becus of individual hustle..

my nigga

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
mightyhazell:
ok,wot abt now? Why do u still thrash and spasm at the mere mention of secession or biaf,,. Or are we conjoined by nature?
Look if u r not happy at your state you should be thinking about leaving the country all together. Becuze we united and united we can change the plights of our people. Go to China or US or whatever like majority of IPOB people. IPOB get they headquarters in US and UK ooooo. Don't mind this people oooo they using you ooooo.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Saintsquare(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr001r:

See them lying propagandists on the sprawl...

"...we have millions of millions of Igbos residing with us in our homes, in our towns, in our states, very peacefully, very industrious, helping our communities and our economy to grow..."
- Sultan of Sokoto, Nov 23 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2757943/nigeriannewspapers-biafra-im-worried-says#40343297
https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/biafra-im-worried-says-sultan.html
If an educated Igbo man can be clouded with so much hatred and bigotry, well one can conveniently say no remedy to your problem. You lots always talk bout what others have done to u but for once in your myopic life would never agree to your shortcomings.... nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr001r:

That's what the Igbos are currently doing so face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your despicable ritual-killing and cannibalism business...
Apparently its not working

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.