Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (36002 Views)

Ambode Should Lead Growth, Development Of South West – Fayose / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by hartson(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

Looks like that sachet water u drank is worrying ur head. Silliness becomes u besides I have no such tribal marks.
U mentioned Ur dad earlier
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by drnoel: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
hartson:
U mentioned Ur dad earlier,He doesn't know history and i guess is a small boy.Dad indeed

Dad is late. So u can go 6 feet under to discuss that with him. If anything have respect for the dead. Its obvious u are a child so won't reply u again. Cheers!!

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ibkgab001: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
The money they paid is not even enough to do the house maintance talkless of feeding on it .
Super illetrate amoung them go off before I swear for you and you head continue to flat like a busted tyre
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by mandarin: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
logicab:
If a former Federal Minister and Vice Chancellor could publicly make these statements, it is no wonder we are where we are today.

Absolutely, the very people you can look up to as a pointer to younger generations harbor unbelievable resentments, this outburst is inimical to national developments. I wonder if ethnicity can ever be reduced to minimal levels with these kind of talk by such important citizens.
If I can take a little time to consider his position, Prof and co-travelers want other groups to fold their arms, allow his group to lead in every sphere throwing competition into the mud. Every other group should submit to their political will.
I've heard loads of complaints of neglects of the region as if the Southeast isn't receiving federal allocations like every other states.
These complaints are getting too much

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by logicab: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
mandarin:

I've heard loads of complaints of neglects of the region as if the Southeast isn't receiving federal allocations like every other states.
These complaints are getting too much
Their governors (who have of course been looting them dry) have managed to convince them that the reason any other states are doing well is because of the special status they enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by winj: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
I don't envy people who consider drug dealing 1st career choice!
I don't envy people who are the number one cause of bad reputation for nigerians.
I don't envy people who sell death in the form of contraband, fake medicines and goods to Nigerians
I don't envy people who can sell their parents and children for money!

The average iboman is a cancer to Nigerians and they should be dealt with before they completely damage Nigeria globally!

Buhari, bring back death penalty for ibo drug dealers like you did in 1980s

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Olabestonic001:

But, do you guys really believe that thrash you wrote up there? Which region was better before Nzeogwu and his ilks truncated our regional system? I can tell you authoritatively that most of your fathers were only fortunate to go to school due to Awo's free education. In all honesty, you guys are suffering from acute megalomania. You all needs to stop the blame game and bulldoze your way to victory.

Your first Question: The South Eastern Part of Nigeria was better than the rest. It was the fastest growing economy in Africa at the time.

Your false Claim: Awo education policy had no effect or impact on the education of the Igbos. Its is a shame you can even make this bogus assertion. Tells a lot about your age and refusal to read history.

Your Conclusion: Dead wrong. The problem is you are all allergic to the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Billygee2u: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
LecciGucci:
I like ibo people im from ss.
I lov my ibo gal from imo state!.

What it is na?
U people are so full of hate wen they start with u.. u start calling them tribalist.

U westerners are worst
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Billygee2u: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
tchimatic:
I don't knw wat took us dis long to wake up................proudly IGBO!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by hartson(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
drnoel:

Dad is late. So u can go 6 feet under to discuss that with him. If anything have respect for the dead. Its obvious u are a child so won't reply u again. Cheers!!
Hmmm!!

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Billygee2u: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

If I say AF... u say ON...anoda one say JA
Omo na u sabi grin
I added s ,and then,afonjas

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by cejaypriesty(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
RockHard:

Yeah, and yet since independence no single SE state is even mentioned among the top 5 economic contributors in Nigeria alone, not to talk of Africa. Doesn't charity begin at home again?? I think what you meant to say is that Nigeria will become the drug-trafficking capital of the world within 5 years. cheesy Sometimes I wonder the kind of egbo some of you smoke before typing. lol
South eastern States are the most less industrialised region in Nigeria. A strategy of Nigerian government to keep South East dependent on the centre for survival unlike States in the south west that have industries and all kinds of government presence. Go to the south east you see zero federal government presence.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Billygee2u: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
mightyhazell:
Gbam! Let me add dis,...

Wot nigerians need is igbo leadership! Nigeria is running around in circles because Nigerians are deliberately stiffling the igboman. Give the igboman nigeria and in 5years,nigeria will compete with singapore and malaysia,...give him like 15years like has been given 2 the yoruba nation and nigeria will compete favorably with countries like france and canada,..well den give dem like 50years dat has been given to the north and watch nigeria sit pretty with countries like usa and china!

But for the time being,..

Igwebuike cool

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by cejaypriesty(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
ibkgab001:
Igbo of all tribe

I keep hating them with passion everyday

They would t listen to others .. All full of themselves

Pride goes before it falls

Their literate are brainwashing other literates and super illiterates amoung them

Mind you I have them at my B/ Q behaving like their father owns this land
You can hate them all you like, it doesn't make you better than them. Igbos are proud and also hard working, your hatred for them won't stop them from moving forward

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Twistaray(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
cejaypriesty:

South eastern States are the most less industrialised region in Nigeria. A strategy of Nigerian government to keep South East dependent on the centre for survival unlike States in the south west that have industries and all kinds of government presence. Go to the south east you see zero federal government presence.

Dude, it's the responsibility of your(the) gov to attract investors. No one, I repeat nobody did that for gov of ogun but himself and it's while ogun is the most industrialised state in nigeria.

Think again.
I don't know why people always blame others over your predicament. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ibkgab001: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Be at peace with other tribe ... You are the haters of your men ... The level of arrogancy and pomposity in them has no master this is 2016 ...

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Bekimbo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
ibkgab001:
Igbo of all tribe

I keep hating them with passion everyday

They would t listen to others .. All full of themselves

Pride goes before it falls

Their literate are brainwashing other literates and super illiterates amoung them

Mind you I have them at my B/ Q behaving like their father owns this land

Afonjas and bad bele,you will soon kill yaself

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ManMountain(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
winj:
I don't envy people who are the number one cause of bad reputation for nigerians.
I don't envy people who sell death in the form of contraband, fake medicines and goods to Nigerians

The average iboman is a cancer to Nigerians and they should be dealt with before they completely damage Nigeria globally!

You want them to use that one to campaign against him again in 2019 like they did in 2015 that he killed Ibo drug traffickers with a retrospective law.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Bekimbo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
As a Biafran,I like seeing this kind of comment from Afonjas and their slave master hausa/fulani it is an evidence that we are not one and will never be one.

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by CandyDiamond(f): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
winj:

And yet you are dying to practice one Nigeria with them and for them they no send your one Nigeria.
[/b]Igbo people commit all the crime in Nigeria[b],good let them give them Biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ibkgab001: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Flat head
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ak47mann(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:

Name 5 of those championing such cause. I have no problem with an Igbo man becoming the President of Nigeria as I believe in justice and fairness, however a rebellious mindset is far more of a negative attribute to use in getting such position.
You simply don't have the competitive spirit you have in business for politics.
you don't practice politics in Nigeria what you have is gang of looters and ritualist in ogun state,real politicians build a serious country not like your gang of evil thieves in the zoo u call politicians cool

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by madcollynzo: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
CandyDiamond:

And yet you are dying to practice one Nigeria with them and for them they no send your one Nigeria.
[/b]Igbo people commit all the crime in Nigeria[b],good let them give them Biafra.

Who is now holding you from having your biafra? You receive monthly allocation, troop to other region daily and even screaming Atiku 2019 yet you saying others are holding you. Is this a joke. lol

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
You know nothing about the civil war and the events that led to it.

Just shut the fvck up!!!
What I know is that Ojukwu started it
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
amybas:
we contributed in tarnishing Nigeria, yet u pple won't let us go, keep deceiving yourself.
Who be u people? o boy forget ooo, nobody dey hold una na only FG
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by madcollynzo: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
cejaypriesty:

Never knew Yoruba or A.boki have been the one governing all SE states. Must you blame others for your own misfortune? Why cant you direct your anger to your leaders and governors. Orji stole you all blind and he is still in the senate representing you but you will rather blame other region for same problem. Pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
iSlayer2:

Stop crying and writing thrash.
Oga no be by force wetin dey make u read
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
amybas:
if you are not envying us, u pple wud hv let us go, we r tired of Nigeria and we will do better without Nigeria.
What prevent u from doin better now. u r wastin your time
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
iSlayer2:

If your ethnic group was half as endowed as the Igbo they'll be worse than the Igbo of today. Go and sit down,it's not our fault your people are not excelling.
Na so. Na kidnapping abi robbery wich one you dey excel
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by me69: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Alexbrain:

Abeg just shut up!!!
FACT
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ShootToKill: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
logicab:
If a former Federal Minister and Vice Chancellor could publicly make these statements, it is no wonder we are where we are today.

Oga Abeg close mouth, many northerners who have served in national capacities retire to become northern bigots, yet you hailed them and even elect them.

Buhari was a former military president who became an Ultra-north/sharia after getting kicked out, you hailed and even elected him as a civilian president.

Adamu Ciroma was former CBN governor/ Minister. He retired, became ultra-north, bigotted and hateful against a southern people and a southern president. I didn't see you hypocrites condemning him.

The present head of Jamb Ishaq oloyede is a conservative ultra-Islamist who attacked GEJ's presidency ferociously, and cried fowl where there is none about discrimination against Muslims. You hailed his appointment into a National body like jamb.

Look, I can go on and on. But Igbos are now wiser, it is Igbo first before anything. This generation will have more Ultra-Igbos defending Igboland from hypocrites like you. I used to be an idiotic one nigerianist, not anymore.
The people who deceive themselves about being detribalized (whatever that means) are getting fewer in the East.

You support, appoint and elect your bigots from the north who promote their own first, when Igbo do same, it becomes an issue then you start lamenting like a sissy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by madcollynzo: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Lmao. You can tell anything to yourself to give you mental reinforcements but we all know the reality on ground. Yorubas will pay for their backstabbing in 2015 for a long time, say between 24 - 40 years

This one is a kid that still live with his parent in the village, reason he spew nonsense everywhere 247 on this forum. How can you backstab someone you have no agreement with? You kids just use different wrong words. You call cocaine smugglers, hardworking. A runaway abijan general, brave man e.t.c Na wao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected / Don’t Give Up, You Will Win One Day – Buhari Tells Mama Taraba / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.