Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (36024 Views)

Ambode Should Lead Growth, Development Of South West – Fayose / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Twistaray:

This is exactly what we have been saying.
Ya all reason alike undecided

Im just saying o. Im just waiting for the day a Yoruba man will contest for presidency again, i wanna see where he will get his votes from. And before you shout the North, I want you to understnd that the Northerners can vote for a yoruba man en masse like they voted for Buhari, a yoruba man can never get bloc votes in the North and the SS will exactsweet revenge on your asses

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Horlufemi(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Nope. The South is divided because some people think aligning with the North against their Southern neighbors is better

It's more like morals. A good number of SW peeps want good and corruption free government (apparently this is not the case) while Most SE people don't care about corruption or good governance. as long as they get money and food no matter the system.

Southern State are better together they will move mountains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2016
logicab:
LMAO. Tinubu sold out? What pact did Tinubu (or Yorubas) have with Jonathan? Are they even in the same party?

None. But wait for the day a Yoruba man will want to contest for president and we will ask you this same question

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Twistaray(m): 11:36am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Im just saying o. Im just waiting for the day a Yoruba man will contest for presidency again, i wanna see where he will get his votes from. And before you shout the North, I want you to understnd that the Northerners can vote for a yoruba man en masse like they voted for Buhari, a yoruba man can never get bloc votes in the North and the SS will exactsweet revenge on your asses

Politics goes beyond hatred.
If your vote was that important I am sure Buhari wouldn't have won the election.
Anyway, it's your decision, your right no one will force you.

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by logicab: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

None. But wait for the day a Yoruba man will want to contest for president and we will ask you this same question
Your votes never made a Yoruba candidate president. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ManMountain(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2016
logicab:
LMAO. Tinubu sold out? What pact did Tinubu (or Yorubas) have with Jonathan? Are they even in the same party?

Those people have a warped sense of reasoning. They are overly too sentimental and emotional for my liking.

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Twistaray(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:

Those people have a warped sense of reasoning. They are overly too sentimental for my liking.

grin

Bro.. I tire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Horlufemi:

It's more like morals. A good number of SW peeps want good and corruption free government (apparently this is not the case) while Most SE people don't care about corruption or good governance. as long as they get money and food no matter the system.

Southern State are better together they will move mountains

Yorubas do not care about a corruption free govt. What they care about is position and appointment and that was the beef they had with GEJ forgetting that it was Tambuwal,, a Northerner that circumvented the system and forced himself into a position that was reserved for Yorubas. That said, through the years, Nigeria has gotten its reputation as a corrupt nation and all through that time, it was Yoruba nad Hausas that were ruling, Igbos never ruled. Corruption flourished under Yorubas and Hausas. Under OBJ a yoruba man, Nigerians assets were sold fraudulently, there was the Halliburton scam and even the Ota farm of OBJ is said to be a govt farm which he commandeered for himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2016
logicab:
Your votes never made a Yoruba man president. smiley

Obasanjo will say otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ManMountain(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Kid, learn not to be too excited about your place in Nigeria. It's been expressly proven that if you do your home work very well as a presidential candidate, you don't need the Ibos to win.

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by hartson(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
I am observing everything.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ManMountain(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

You are angry, an angry man says a whole lot of bullyshte, and that is exactly what you are doing on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by lastpage: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2016
mightyhazell:
Gbam! Let me add dis,...

Wot nigerians need is igbo leadership! Nigeria is running around in circles because Nigerians are deliberately stiffling the igboman. Give the igboman nigeria and in 5years,nigeria will compete with singapore and malaysia,...give him like 15years like has been given 2 the yoruba nation and nigeria will compete favorably with countries like france and canada,..well den give dem like 50years dat has been given to the north and watch nigeria sit pretty with countries like usa and china!

But for the time being,..

Igwebuike cool

Who will give Nigeria to "foreigners"?
So they can sell us?

If all the above is really not just chest-beating, how come the South East has not been turned to Japan and America combined?
or is it not that same Red Soil, erosion-ridden waste land by the River Niger?

Abeg, sell us another story, biiko'nu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:

Kid, learn not to be too excited about your place in Nigeria. It's been expressly proven that if you do your home work very well as a presidential candidate, you don't need the Ibos to win.

No zone has monopoly in determining who becomes president. Even the North West alone couldnt make Buhari president in 2011, however the SE-SS bloc votes is powerful.

2ndly,
Yoruba votes do not have the power to make anybody president. As a matter of fact SW vote has the least advantage to any politician because it is always split 60-40 for the 2 leading candidates

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:

You are angry, an angry man says a whole lot of bullyshte, and that is exactly what you are doing on this thread.

Nah, Im just dishing the truth

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ManMountain(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

No zone has monopoly in determining who becomes president. Even the North West alone couldnt make Buhari president in 2011, however the SE-SS bloc votes is powerful.

2ndly,
Yoruba votes do not have the power to make anybody president. As a matter of fact SW vote has the least advantage to any politician because it is always split 60-40 for the 2 leading candidates

As at today, every sane politician outside Igboland have a level of mistrust for you guys, your noise of Biafra after GEJ ouster have also set you back politically for another 25 years.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ManMountain(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Nah, Im just dishing the truth

Your own truth, just like I'm also dishing out the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:

Your own truth.

There is only 1 truth
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ManMountain(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

There is only 1 truth

Your own.
My own
The real truth.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2016
ManMountain:

As at today, every sane politician outside Igboland have a level of mistrust for you guys, your noise of Biafra after GEJ ouster have also set you back politically for another 25 years.

Lmfao. Says who. Biafra struggle has been around for a long time. As a matter of fact Nigerians talk about it more freely now than they did before and whatever discrimination that were meted on the igbos because of it is waning because they have paid enough for it. This are the words of tthe Emir of Kano, Sanusi LAMIDO Sanusi. Read more here https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by annayawchee: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria is irredeemable with this amount of hate speech flying up and down on this thread from our supposed youth.... Jesu
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by logicab: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Obasanjo needed your votes because he couldn't get votes from Yorubaland. Basic.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
logicab:
Obasanjo needed your votes because he couldn't get votes from Yorubaland. Basic.

Oga get your act together. Just now you said OBJ didnt need our votes, now you sy he needed it (because he couldnt get SW vote). Choose one biko
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Emeonyerichard(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
phantom:

Yeah.....just like the way we have turned our region to Singapore and Malaysia abi?
This boastful attitude is annoying and frankly has been one of our problems.
We igbos are proud. QED
We don't need pride if we are going to be together.
We must come together and agree to follow one person.
you must be under the spell of one afonja lady 4 u to say dat... Gini na emeghi self

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Olabestonic001(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr000r:

In Lagos under 'One Nigeria' there exists a silent economic war of destruction of livelihoods burning of markets in the middle of the night, extortion and harassment of genuine businesses by official area boys and street urchins, illegal/multiple taxing of business owners, in markets where Igbos operate e.g. Tejuoso, Alaba International and Ladipo. And now Oshodi electrical & electronic market.

Many of these attracious deeds are conducted at odd times when the traders won't be available to resist the dastardly acts.

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt Igbo shops as a guise to hijacking the markets from Igbos.

Yorubas hide under the guise of city development at the expense of the people's welfare and claim they had given the traders ample time to relocate and yet the demolition is carried out at odd times.

Shops are demolished without compensation and someone will still say the traders were given sufficient notice of vacation as if the alternative is affordable. The proposed alternative shops are oftentimes so exorbitant and out of reach by the common man.

Igbos are made to develop barren locations and thereafter chased away to an undeveloped area or a complex beyond the reach by the common man.
Many a time the destruction of shops are selectively done exempting where Yorubas sell agbo, weed and fake medicine just like in Oshodi where Electronic shops belonging to Igbos were demolished.

It takes a callous and wicked government to destroy livelihoods just to justify beautification of a city at the expense of people's economic empowerment.

https://www.nairaland.com/2618835/hoodlums-shut-down-alaba-international

https://www.nairaland.com/2846885/tears-lagos-demolishes-oshodi-market

https://www.nairaland.com/2847030/crime-lagos-state-demolishing-oshodi#41720484

https://www.nairaland.com/2847088/photos-oshodi-electronic-market-demolished

Prior to the 2015 general elections, amidst the threat by the lagoon crooner to drown Igbos, 18 Chisco transport buses were criminally burnt down in Lagos and up till date nothing was done to bring the culprits to book.

What does 'One Nigeria' mean?
A deceit where you are empowered to share my crude oil and wealth as 'One Nigeria' while I am considered a migrant to your State whom you're just merely accommodating and may perish in the lagoon at your command.

It is a chaotic situation where the Oba of a place would invite the representative of a people for discussion in his palace as regards a market leadership dispute only to set an ambush for him and unleash hundreds of thugs to flog and disgrace him.

It is an unjust situation where you're licensed to use foul means to destroy my business in your State with outrageous taxes. You can close my business premises at will while your elites continue to shout 'One Nigeria' to cover up the evils and injustices prevalent in the land. And you still expect me to be docile and continue to suffer silently as your hate and envy for my progress soar high.

I knew you'll be here.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by logicab: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
SharkTank:

Oga get your act together. Just now you said OBJ didnt need our votes, now you sy he needed it (because he couldnt get SW vote). Choose one biko
I will continue to humor you. Obasanjo (as a Yoruba) would typically get a landslide on the South West; but he was considered a sellout. If he wasn't considered one, he wouldn't need your votes. No real Yoruba candidate who has Yoruba support needs votes from the South East. All he would need are the SW and the North.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Olabestonic001(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
0xtr000r:

I do understand that many of you Yoruba bigots speak shamelessly from both sides of the mouth. It's really pathetic how overgrown lazy bones who cannot do without envying those they claim to be better than.

To help your hypocrisy a bit read the message SLS has for your most tribalistic tribe:

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude...

You will never recover

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by SharkTank(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
logicab:
I will continue to humor you. Obasanjo (as a Yoruba) would typically get a landslide on the South West; but he was considered a sellout. If he wasn't considered one, he wouldn't need your votes. No real Yoruba candidate who has Yoruba support needs votes from the South East. All he would need are the SW and the North.

But he still got a landslide in the South West, so how did a sellout accomplish that? Read this and bye. http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/politics/2003elections/President-election/NigerDelta-OjameruayeII.html

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

And you believe that...well if you can believe that you can also believe that oduduwa fell from sky
but u can believe Moses split the red sea and manner fell from heaven and other Jewish folklore right? Hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
think home, build home

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by EternalTruths: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
EternalBeing:
Anyone that's annoyed at the progress of others cannot progress. It's not a curse, u cannot develop an habit/achievement u hate to see in others. I used to call all Millionaires thieves, the more passionate hatred for the wealthy grew, the more my poverty increased. Till I read Think and Grow Rich, and The Millionaires Mindset and I saw my wrong midset. Now, I'm a Millionaire to GOD's Glory. It's not a mistake and not by Chance. Go into trading, buying and selling; it's the easiest way to become a Millionaire.

Truth

Fact

That have kept some Tribes and Persons down in life

You are wise cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by famosh: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
lastpage:

Who will give Nigeria to "foreigners"?
So they can sell us?

If all the above is really not just chest-beating, how come the South East has not been turned to Japan and America combined?
or is it not that same Red Soil, erosion-ridden waste land by the River Niger?

Abeg, sell us another story, biiko'nu
You dey mind the dullards? It's just amazing how they yarn crap thinking they've made sense!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / Oil Discovered In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.