Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (36027 Views)

Ambode Should Lead Growth, Development Of South West – Fayose / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by panditocracy(m): 1:43am On Dec 06, 2016
ibkgab001:
Flat head
Conehead mumugrin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by cjrane: 3:44am On Dec 06, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
What you know?

You don't know. about the first coup which was termed an "igbo" coup?

Or the counter coup?

Or the massive pogrom that went on unabated in the north against igbos?

Young man you know nothing so just shut your fvcking mouth!!!

Go and read Alexander Madiebo's book on the civil war for starters...yeah, you're welcome.

That is truly the most comprehensive and precise account of events that led Nigeria into a civil war and how the civil war was fought inside Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by kettle84(m): 3:56am On Dec 06, 2016
drnoel:

All dishonest men. Now name the igbo ones?
igbo have wonderful honest politicians who have served this country well.

chukwuemeka chikelu - former information minister.

Dr Frank Nweke Jnr

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo - CBN

Prof. Berth Nnaji - minister of power.

Chief Nnamani - former senate president.

Chief Ayim Pius Ayim - former senate president.

Dr Chris Ngige - former Anambra governor

Dr peter Obi
-former Anambr governor

Dr Willie Obiano - Anambra governor
Dr kema chikwue- former minister of Aviation.

Dr Oby Ezekwesili - former minister

Dr Alex Ekwueme - former vice president.

Dr Ayaogu Eze - former senator.

Many others,that is why people are clamoring for an igbo president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by madcollynzo: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Unmannered silly comments,reject monthly allocation in one Nigeria, why not the FG stop killing them and allow Biafrans to have self determination, so that they can forge ahead with their policy.
[/b]You have no concrete something to say[b],that is why you are insulting with fowl smelly words,get a life cheesy cheesy sad cool

Typical flat.head, they resort to the victim card even when they were the first to throw the insult card. Tell your leaders in the Senate to do the needful and stop making noise everywhere. You cant blackmail anyone with your antics, from GEJ till 2019 to biashit or we die, most of you are now singing the new Atiku till 2019 song. Deluded and shameless people.

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by justuschi50: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2016
orimsamsam:
Wht are ur reasons
first,d yoruba are wise in term of education, the northerners only know agriculture and how to increase in population but d ibo are good in every aspect from education, manufacturing, agricultural, d ibo have d knowledge of putting food in there table which no other tribe possess such component.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2016
cjrane:

That is truly the most comprehensive and precise account of events that led Nigeria into a civil war and how the civil war was fought inside Biafra.
Very true.

I have a copy which I cherish so much. My grand kids will read it too...
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 6:28am On Dec 06, 2016
phantom:

Yeah.....just like the way we have turned our region to Singapore and Malaysia abi?
This boastful attitude is annoying and frankly has been one of our problems.
We igbos are proud. QED
We don't need pride if we are going to be together.
We must come together and agree to follow one person.

Bleep it. Americans are a proud people...all free people around the globe are naturally proud people...what's your problem if Igbos choose to manifest their proud-ness?

Wetin concern you?
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2016
me69:
Look, Igbo's have have to forgot all that nonsense about being superior to others and people envying them. That couldn't more far from the truth. Nobody is jealous of Igbo's.FACT!!!! When I hear all that I sometimes feel like if these people were White, they will be more racist than the White racist people or the Zionist Jews. Sad that we have people like this is our country.

Do you now understand the simple reason they want to be on their own and left to be an island on its own.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
demandtruth:
He was once a minister of the federal Republic and a clergy he calls himself also

You know people hate you because you likewise do to others what you profess.

Jealousy and competitive display is not hatred, it's part of man's heritage

He says all Igbo should come together to be an island to itself. He didn't answer the question of what would become of your competitors ; how would they react

It's simple: they stop patronizing the igbos business. It can be done.

It's high time the igbos stops this emotional outburst. No, your competitors can't like you. It simple.

Once we secure Biafra, we can afford to do without the Nigerian market.

Go to the interiors of Kenya and other African villages, the movies they watch most is Nollywood, they only Nigerian culture they relate to is the Igbo culture.

Guess what, Africa is a far bigger market than Nigeria. And we won't have some shitty overbearing FG suppressing us with useless policies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2016
me69:
I don't object you leaving this country at all. But your wish should not override that of honest, hard working, descent Nigerian Igbo's who believe in our country and reject you IPOB project.

That's why a referendum is required to put the matter to rest once and for all.

Your desires for the decent Igbos to continue with your people in this Nigeria mess should not override the desires of honest IPOB members and the undecided Igbos (whether some are unemployed or not). No ones' vote is greater than the other.

Get it?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by BabaRamota1980: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2016
ENUGU-THE former Minister of Power, Professor Chinedu Nebo has said that there would be no Nigeria without Igboman, who were made special people by God to build economy of the country. He said that other ethnic nationalities in the country envy the Igbo nation because of their resourcefulness, dignity of labour and rich cultural heritage. 

Na wah o! This guy used God name in vain. This is blasphemy!

From now on when i see Igboman for street i go salute am " mr special person".

grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 6:44am On Dec 06, 2016
logicab:
If a former Federal Minister and Vice Chancellor could publicly make these statements, it is no wonder we are where we are today.

And none of you and your fathers has ever condemned the stupid utterances of a former VC of Unimed or the annoying noisy utterance coming from the North. Heck, GMB threatened Nigeria that Dogs and Baboon will be soaked in blood and you guys rewarded his threats with presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2016
freeborn76:
Where is the growth and development na? grin grin ; grin Is it that crime infested and filthy Onitsha? Is it Ebonyi that is still existing in 1923? Or is it Abia state that is the worst governed state in Nigeria? Please can someone show me the development? How many top universities are in the East? He even mentioned integrity and dignity of labour grin grin I never knew there was dignity in drug peddling and kidnapping. Abeg Nebo should just shut up and go back to his priestly duties. The idea of a Southeastern Economic Forum is laudable, but to poke fingers at other regions just to prove a stupid point is balderdash!

I am proudly Yoruba and I approve this message!

This is a very proudly Yoruba fellow.

And no one is hating him or accusing him of nonsense, but let an Igbo chap do the same exact thing and these very hateful creatures will creep out of their holes with their innate hateful venoms.

To the very Proudly Yoruba fellow, please do enjoy your proud-ness in peace; nothing do you!

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by drnoel: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2016
kettle84:
igbo have wonderful honest politicians who have served this country well.

chukwuemeka chikelu - former information minister.

Dr Frank Nweke Jnr

Prof. Chukwuma Soludo - CBN

Prof. Berth Nnaji - minister of power.

Chief Nnamani - former senate president.

Chief Ayim Pius Ayim - former senate president.

Dr Chris Ngige - former Anambra governor

Dr peter Obi
-former Anambr governor

Dr Willie Obiano - Anambra governor
Dr kema chikwue- former minister of Aviation.

Dr Oby Ezekwesili - former minister

Dr Alex Ekwueme - former vice president.

Dr Ayaogu Eze - former senator.

Many others,that is why people are clamoring for an igbo president come 2023

There u go deceiving urself again. If what u say is True why wait till 2023. Are u waiting for the likes of TA Orji (single handedly stole the people's mandate), Orji Uzor Kalu (used public funds to set up company), Udenwa (destroyed Imo), Ohiakem, Rochas (out going destroyer of Imo), Ngige (senate bench warmer), Rotimi Amaechi (stole billions) to name a few.
Forget igbo presidency in Nigeria cos it will be recirculation of those old cutthroats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Saintsquare:
The Oba's statement is wrong,but I'm sure Yorubas living in the east can never try to provoke there host by trying to manipulate voting cos of hatred.

Jesus Christ!
Are you for real?

APC started the nonsense when they tried to impose Ngige on the Anambra people in July - November 2013 even when they were not on ground. How many Yorubas and APC members are in Anambra today and as at 2013?

Please check Nairaland threads on Ngige vs Obiano election to understand how the whole thing started.

What happened in 2015 was the Igbo people trying to assert their population and rights for the very first time.

Yoruba elite and politicians naturally likes to dish out nonsense to others and when others react negatively, they try to change the narratives using the Lagos-Ibadan expressway press. I guess Social media has done a good job in destroying their many lies.

Meanwhile, I am yet to hear any SE / SS person saying they are "HOSTING" yoruba person in the SE / SS.

Do you people even understand the term 'To Host'?

Do you people understand what it means to 'host' a people?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by drnoel: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2016
freeborn76:
Where is the growth and development na? grin grin ; grin Is it that crime infested and filthy Onitsha? Is it Ebonyi that is still existing in 1923? Or is it Abia state that is the worst governed state in Nigeria? Please can someone show me the development? How many top universities are in the East? He even mentioned integrity and dignity of labour grin grin I never knew there was dignity in drug peddling and kidnapping. Abeg Nebo should just shut up and go back to his priestly duties. The idea of a Southeastern Economic Forum is laudable, but to poke fingers at other regions just to prove a stupid point is balderdash!

I am proudly Yoruba and I approve this message!

Common bros don't be like that. When something is good say its good and don't try to overshadow it with sentiments. There is nothing wrong with an igbo.economic forum, don't be jealous cos the yorubas didn't think about it first. Besides thr south western governors met sometime back to discuss on economy in the south west among other things and noone condemned them. Its high time we stopped playing the stereotyped fiddle of hate that our ancestors and fathers passed down to us. Abeg grow up and see the positive side of things. Every sector of Nigeria require growth and development, the south east more so that the rest cos they lack infrastructure but are not short of manpower.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Saintsquare:
If an educated Igbo man can be clouded with so much hatred and bigotry, well one can conveniently say no remedy to your problem. You lots always talk bout what others have done to u but for once in your myopic life would never agree to your shortcomings.... nonsense

We have shortcomings as humans...no doubt, that's why we want to be left alone to deal with our demons.
That's the whole essence of self-determination.

Get it?
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 7:26am On Dec 06, 2016
drnoel:

Why would I want to do that when I have investments in the east. Half by cousins where raised in Owerri, Enugu, Aba and Umuahia. The other half in Ibadan, Akure, VI, Apapa, Ekpe, Badagry and Abuja. I myself was born and brought up in Lagos by an Igbo dad and a yoruba mom so tell. Why should I concentrate energies in such ventures as u hinted. I am a proud Igbo-Yoruba man.

Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Hahahahahahaha... You no go fit kill me with laughter abeg.

Yorubas hate you?

Are you aware there are almost as many Igbos in Yoruba land than there are in Igbo land itself and there has not been one Igbo death related to "racism" in Yorubaland?

I understand that persecution complex is a genetic problem that affects most igbos unfortunately.

Nobody hates you except yourselves. That's why y'all can't stay back at home and develop your land.

The question is can you handle the backlash if it ever happen?

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by borntosuccess(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2016
so true
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Candycrusher:

Let's unite and make Nigeria great. Stop been a tribalist for once. The north is united but the south is divided because some people think biafra is the way out

I preached the same in 2010/2011 here on Nairaland; honestly, we are beyond that now. What we need is a simple split - a very peaceful separation.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
ianSweet:

Charity begins at home. How well have your state governors transformed their own states?

If SE was a separate country, the people would have long marched to the government houses and ask all the non-performing governors (Rochas, Abia, Enugu + others) to resign and walk away just like what happened in Ukraine and is currently happening in South Korea.

That can't happen because the governors enjoy protection of the FG army/police controlled from Abuja that are willing to kill all peaceful protesters.

I had to answer you cause of you don't understand how the psychics of SE works.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by ElsonMorali: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2016
khSteel:

The question is can you handle the backlash if it ever happen?

What backlash? Are you training to be a stand-up comedian? Your own go be sit-down comedian or gtfoh-comedian.

Speaking of backlash, I think you guys have forgotten so quickly the lashes of cane your Igwe endured in Akure in the palace of the Deji. Kwantinuuu...

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by militarily: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
mightyhazell:
But wait o! y afonjas just mass for this thread like fruitflies ontop rotten mango?

Com wear igbo matter like fitted pyjamas grin
grin
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Horlufemi:

It's more like morals. A good number of SW peeps want good and corruption free government (apparently this is not the case) while Most SE people don't care about corruption or good governance. as long as they get money and food no matter the system.

Southern State are better together they will move mountains

Save us this crap of corruption-free and good governance bohahahah.

Was Tinubu and Fashola corruption-free?

I guess using N78 million to build a personal news website by Fashola is corruption-free.

Fashola couldn't use that money to build pedestrian bridges on Lekki-Epe expressway...do you know how many people have died on that expressway.

The GMB u all voted for, how corruption-free is he?
The clown is busy taking N100 for every bank account (current) transactions over N1000 - stealing billions daily from hardworking Nigerians and still go around shouting 'there's no money'. What has he done with all these monies thus far? Nothing!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
ManMountain:

As at today, every sane politician outside Igboland have a level of mistrust for you guys, your noise of Biafra after GEJ ouster have also set you back politically for another 25 years.

You choose to see the glass half-empty. Your choice.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by orimsamsam(m): 8:43am On Dec 06, 2016
khSteel:

Once we secure Biafra, we can afford to do without the Nigerian market.

Go to the interiors of Kenya and other African villages, the movies they watch most is Nollywood, they only Nigerian culture they relate to is the Igbo culture.

Guess what, Africa is a far bigger market than Nigeria. And we won't have some shitty overbearing FG suppressing us with useless policies.

God only knows were u get ur assertion. Once chatted with a Namibia girl and she texted a Yoruba word to me, I was surprise and I asked her how she came across the word she sed she heard it from a Yoruba movie she watched. This girl even knows a lot of yoruba actor and actress than me living in nigeria. Pls leave ur enclavement and stop believing all the fallacy u heard from uncle chinedu during bed time story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 9:00am On Dec 06, 2016
orimsamsam:
God only knows were u get ur assertion. Once chatted with a Namibia girl and she texted a Yoruba word to me, I was surprise and I asked her how she came across the word she sed she heard it from a Yoruba movie she watched. This girl even knows a lot of yoruba actor and actress than me living in nigeria. Pls leave ur enclavement and stop believing all the fallacy u heard from uncle chinedu during bed time story

You just buttressed my point exactly. If a Namibia girl loves a yoruba film and artists - just think of other stuffs you (we) can sell to her and her people.

Africa is a bigger market (than the Nigerian market if FG continue to decide not to be progressive) that we can all go out there and compete favourably without the FG using its negative policies to cut short our growth.

We want Biafra simply to remove the hegemonic FG from limiting our growth success.

BTW, Nollywood has more global reach than your yoruba films yet it doesn't take away the fact that yoruba films have made great impact internationally.

Also, I believe you can debate intelligently with insults.
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by 0xtr100r: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2016
madcollynzo:
Typical flat.head, they resort to the victim card even when they were the first to throw the insult card. Tell your leaders in the Senate to do the needful and stop making noise everywhere. You cant blackmail anyone with your antics, from GEJ till 2019 to biashit or we die, most of you are now singing the new Atiku till 2019 song. Deluded and shameless people.

Look at a despicable set of snakish beings grandstanding senselessly and carelessly against the Igbo Nation...

You frustrated bile-filled creatures desire the Igbos to continue to subsidise your vassalage, parasitism and obliviousness in this cesspit.

You deluded bigots, who are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life, can't blackmail the Igbos into staying put in this expired union with you.

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life. Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for.

Demented and demonic set of hypocrites!
Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by orimsamsam(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2016
khSteel:

You just buttressed my point exactly. If a Namibia girl loves a yoruba film and artists - just think of other stuffs you (we) can sell to her and her people.

Africa is a bigger market (than the Nigerian market if FG continue to decide not to be progressive) that we can all go out there and compete favourably without the FG using its negative policies to cut short our growth.

We want Biafra simply to remove the hegemonic FG from limiting our growth success.

BTW, Nollywood has more global reach than your yoruba films yet it doesn't take away the fact that yoruba films have made great impact internationally.

Also, I believe you can debate intelligently with insults.
Yoruba films is the same thing with nollywood they are the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development by khSteel: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2016
orimsamsam:
Yoruba films is the same thing with nollywood they are the same thing.

LOL.

I initially classified them as Nollywood films but you in all your wisdom classified them as Yoruba film.

Well, yoruba films are a subset of the larger Nollywood films; however, for most Nollywood films, we all know the cultures that are most prominent among the pack.

I believe you got the intended message.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC / Man Sleeping During Osun Election Results Announcement By INEC / Oil Discovered In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.