Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (66512 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Flashh:
Heaven it is, in the Holy Bible. So what's the fuss all about?

They helps; because they make you sentence/sentences sensible and more easier to read.
ok sir i guess half of your problem is solve?
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Who was that ignoramus that opened a thread sometime ago that traffic is a no no to meeting a lady or toasting her?

Nairaland and over sabi.... are

The Zuma picture PLS......
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Flashh: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
agbonkamen:
ok sir i guess half of your problem is solve?
I am not fighting you. Just curious why you couldn't add coma and full stop in your comment. You shouldn't type just like that.

Hope you are good?
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Flashh:
I am not fighting you. Just curious why you couldn't add coma and full stop in your comment. You shouldn't type just like that.

Hope you are good?
yeah,,,, am good....... grin
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Yinkey6(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
*In Ice Prince Voice * MAMA THAT COULD BE US...
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by odrims: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
congratulations
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
The lady is gorgeously beautiful.

The guy is favored!

HML.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
So,na this fine girl dey consume all the heavy hammerings wey @Gidicars dey hammer for deals? Nice one man. I like your coded way of doing this. Happy married life.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Flashh: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
agbonkamen:
yeah,,,, am good....... grin
Just checked her DP. I can see you are. wink
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Naah. Dude is an auto dealer here on NL known by many.
bluebay:

one of them was definitely selling gala or Phone charger or Handkerchief at the Traffic and the other person was the buyer..I nor talk ooo..buh God bless your Union.your hand Touch.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2016
There are three things that keep relationship (i love you, thank you and sorry) without these things relationship can't be. And if you add them all yet it doesn't work, go and sleep.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by nathan5050(m): 12:27am On Dec 06, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Some years back, Olujimi Ogunlela and Farida met inside Lagos traffic;...
so both of them went into traffic...that's interesting
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by ogunsj: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
wahala too much for life after all this sweet moments person go still die chai all this things no freak jare temporary enjoyment baba God help me to be heavenly conscious God bless your marriage jare
your view is the opposite of your name. no let life tire you oooo.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Aderola15:
This is BEAUTIFUL kiss embarassed kiss

Why the sad face in between kisses?
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:00am On Dec 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
wahala too much for life after all this sweet moments person go still die chai all this things no freak jare temporary enjoyment baba God help me to be heavenly conscious God bless your marriage jare

Life nah journey, we come, we suffer, we enjoy & we die....... Next set of human beings dey wait to take our spot......
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
where lasma when dey were toasting demselves inside traffic
well HML I pray dere won't be traffic in your marriage.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Mayflowa:

Why the sad face in between kisses?
Sad face because all I get from the traffic is unnecessary sweat and headaches angry. Good morning smiley
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
In Traffic or Beer Parlour, I see bottles everywhere! HML anyways!
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Aderola15:

Sad face because all I get from the traffic is unnecessary sweat and headaches angry. Good morning smiley

Oh! I am sorry about that. You may wanna use your car air conditioner. Wouldn't that help? Traffic could really be enervating! And Good morning to you Ade
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2016
fortunechy:
There are three things that keep relationship (i love you, thank
you and sorry) without these things relationship can't be.
And if you add them all yet it doesn't work, go and sleep.

What about "please" ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Mayflowa:

Oh! I am sorry about that. You may wanna use your car air conditioner. Wouldn't that help? Traffic could really be enervating! And Good morning to you Ade
Car air conditioner But I don't have a car yet na embarassed cry grin
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Aderola15:

Car air conditioner But I don't have a car yet na embarassed cry grin

Anyway, that is work-in-progress. Don't be despair. Why not consider working outside of the country. You can really save up before moving back to Nigeria. Do you currently have a degree?
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Guffaz: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Guffaz is your partner to make it memorable

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why I dey always meet beggars, Gala sellers and street urchins inside traffic?

You forgot to add pickpockets and miscreants grin
Smellymouth:

You forgot to add pickpockets and miscreants

1 Like

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by clemz85(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2016
I see money
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Happy Married Life.. TUYU guys

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by femolii: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
traffic na wa ooooo.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by juligon: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
agbonkamen:
my dear you really get sense
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Happy married life to the couple.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Swagsssss: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol. #Naija..I hail O

1 Like

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Thatman(m): 3:17am On Mar 21, 2017
Traffic or Beer parlour grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.