Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? (34444 Views)

MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ameh99: 2:31am On Dec 08, 2016
My brother you don't even need an advice...
It so obvious she doesn't love you noe that she is exposed to wild things out there,

For openly admitting this like that that simply means she is feed up with you..

In a way dude I think you saw this sign a very long time but you took them for granted or should I say you were blinded by that thing you call love....

Thank her for letting you know all that now some people don't get to know untime and others never gets to know for life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by DedeNkem: 2:57am On Dec 08, 2016
LilChamp:
I am currently in a relationship of 4 years, I started dating when I was in the University then she was in 100 Level, since then alot has happened.

I remember a day when she called me that her mum sent her to give a guy who was his family friend food stuffs in his apartment, then she was staying in the school hostel and just came back from home, I later got to know she wasn't related to the guy in anyway, they were only primary school mate but she gave me that excuse in other to visit the guy in his apartment.
Alot of other lies which I can't explain all through this forum.

Now that she is currently serving far away in an eastern state, I called her this night but she wasn't picking up, also called her friend whom they stay in the same hostel but she told me she is outside and not currently in the room.

I later gave up after calling her like 40times without picking up. At around 10:00pm she flashed me with a number, when I called her back she said she misplaced her phone and she is currently looking for it, she told me she has informed the OBS crew in camp and they are making efforts in helping her recover the phone.

She later called back with her phone and informed me she has seen it that same night.
I don't know why I didn't believe her and I insisted on knowing what really happened and why she hasn't been picking my calls.

It was after she knew I wasn't ready to believe what she told me that she later opened up that she knew her phone was ringing and didn't misplaced it.

I challenged her that she must have been with a guy outside at night, though she denied it at first and later opened up that I was right.

The truth is I have been totally faithful to her and always believed she is the right girl for me.

I don't know what to do at this Junction, I really need advice because I don't know if I should still hold on or not.

Pls I need reasonable advice from mature folks

She is a compulsive liar and a cheater.

Dump her as*s as soon as possible!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by veronicababy: 4:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Four years shocked shocked shocked shocked mba
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by sekem: 4:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Doxie69:

You called her 40 times? Guy your problem has passed the one of village people . Even someone that smoke weed won't call more than 2 times

I wonder how none of you could easily see through this lie.

There's a very big difference between 40 times and 40times.

The way I see it, the guy wrote 4 times initially.

Then for emphasis sake, he added the 0 in between 4 and times just to exaggerate his 'love and care' for the girl.

Somehow, I think it backfired because he just exposed his obsession by so doing.

But he can't change it anymore.

So the 40 kinda got stuck.

That's how I see it.

But...

On the other hand, let's assume it was actually 40 missed calls...

Haabaa!

Sorry guy, but if I were to be your girl and you call me like that, guy, I'm telling you, I won't answer you.

Ahn ahn, what is all this? embarassed

In fact, I may never answer you again!!!

You don't have any other important thing to be doing with your life other than to be calling a girl?

Your type is that type of person who will continue to knock on someone's door even when it's obvious the person doesn't want to let you in.

You think pestering someone's life is the same thing as being in love?

Mtcheeewwwwwwwwwww undecided

My last thoughts: You guys can be funny at times. Just look at the way they are telling the guy to dump the girl one time. These are the same guys that will lie to their girls, keep as many girls as they can get, chase anything in skirts, and all the while they think it is okay.

But when a girl do them one, just one, you see them panting and getting scared like small babies. Una get luck say I no be woman. If not eh, I for do una strong thing!

Ndi nzuzu. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by man80(m): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Indication that she is not serious and faithful in the relationship. She is a pure liar. You may call for another relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by henryhemon(m): 5:51am On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:

God bless u real good for ur comment
I passionately hate phone stalker
if u call me pass 3missed calls OGA I won't even pick again or call back cos it annoys me more Dan anything in dis world......
btw am Married so keep ur lashing far from me

The point is it how many times he called her or you choose the one that suits you to comment on? Who says married women don't cheat?Marriage isn't an achievement.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by stpat1(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Wonder the kind of advice you are expecting when its obvious that she will dump you as soon as she gets a better replacement for you.

Is it not obvious enough?
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by freddaboh(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Raine80:
If you have this much doubt should you even be considering anyting marital related? It's like walking into a cave full of hungry lions and wondering why they are eating you! Why are you setting yourself up for failure? If you have doubt then this doubt will continue into your marriage and you will be posting things a year after you get married asking for advice in regards your wife who is always messing with your head. If it's not feeling right now why are you causing yourself to be in a stressful situation? Don't quote love it's about perspectives here if things feel wrong from the beginning they are not going to improve later. You need to start seeing what's been standing in front of you for the last 4 years!

A reasonable piece.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by chocodaviva(f): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2016
henryhemon:

The point is it how many times he called her or you choose the one that suits you to comment on? Who says married women don't cheat?Marriage isn't an achievement.

nd who asked u if marriage is an achievement ask our beloved single sisters in Shiloh if it or not an achievement......
nd what as "married women cheat gat to do wit my comment Abt too much calls"
if u dnt get my point dnt mention me again
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by chocodaviva(f): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2016
Mamush001:
now i see why most nigerians feel that marriage is a great feat to be achieved- a do or die affair... like" u are married and have achieved all your dreams for life so the lashing wont get to u right"? berra wake up

what is this one saying? if u like do or die Abt marriage nah ........
I said married nd no lashing cos pple like u Wud tink I won't get a mate cos I dislike fone stalker...
u should wake up from ur slumber and face ur own problems first........ starting from ur burnt knuckles.....
quote me again make Hepatitis K catch u
ire ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by chocodaviva(f): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2016
jon1:

Where is it written "thou shalt not lash the married"? grin
Lokz in my testament sir :-D
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by skywalker001(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2016
LilChamp:
I really need good advice I can act on. I would really appreciate if lalasticlala mynd44 Rocktation farano can help me move this to the right place. I am at the point of making Marital decisions.
The fact that she let u knw d truth herself means she might be loyal. If she didn't tel u she's wit a guy or telling u she saw ur call u won't stil find out the truth without she telling u. The only thing u need is trust cos she might be lying cos she don't want u to feel bad if u get to knw she's wit a male frnd cos u might hear a male voice in background. At times gals that likes to keep male friends lies to keep their relationship safe cos most boyfriends are jealous. Don't follow rumours but ur mind...

My 2cents
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by buffalowings: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2016
Op don't dull ya self.

Break up with her so we can find some nl girls for you
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by KzLawal(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Give her one week off camp calling and note her reaction. If she is into u, she will change and if not u'd better keep her in ordinary friend zone.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Let me ask you this question: If you suddenly find out today that this girl is HIV positive, would you still love to keep on with her? Think about this, because that thing you think you feel might be a very strong LUST, especially if you guys have been eating 'apple' a lot and you enjoy the activity a lot. She will appear like the best girl for you.
But if HIV means anything to you, not only does cheating avail you the chance (no matter how slim) of contacting the virus, it is even more deadly than the said virus...The bible says "A virtuous woman, who can find?". Peace!
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Bustincole(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Naija gals are not reliable...dont love her too much because she will forsake U

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:

Lokz in my testament sir :-D

Hehehehehe......have you heard "you cannot be a judge in your own case" and "self-witness is no witness". Oya lie down,thy lashing starts now. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by chocodaviva(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
jon1:

Hehehehehe......have you heard "you cannot be a judge in your own case" and "self-witness is no witness". Oya lie down,thy lashing starts now. grin

my face while receiving d lashing

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
chocodaviva:

my face while receiving d lashing
Hahahaha....now that's a huge turn off cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by habsydiamond(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Bro, a relationship without trust will surely end prematurely. Its better u find another lady that is trustworthy and leave this second to the devil alone ooo. Cos if she no kill u with lies that means God still have mission for u.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by bowman000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Gorgeous5(f): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
my dear,some girls are naturally liars,you can't change her,its either you accept her the way she is or just move on without her
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by singledude(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2016
LilChamp:
I really need good advice I can act on. I would really appreciate if lalasticlala mynd44 Rocktation farano can help me move this to the right place. I am at the point of making Marital decisions.

Marital?Guy are you alright? girl dey fvck different guys and still dey lie on top.God in his infinite mercy help you open her ya.nsh and you are still considering marriage?i weak sha.Few years from now after 3 children you will still run back here and ask us if divorce is ok.Yeye
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ghost3040: 10:11am On Dec 09, 2016
kill her...
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2016
chocodaviva:

what is this one saying? if u like do or die Abt marriage nah ........
I said married nd no lashing cos pple like u Wud tink I won't get a mate cos I dislike fone stalker...
u should wake up from ur slumber and face ur own problems first........ starting from ur burnt knuckles.....
quote me again make Hepatitis K catch u
ire ohhhhhhhhhhh
. Chaiiiii
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by DorisK(f): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
DaySpringer:

When you add fire to fire, it does not extinguish the fire. It only makes the fire bigger.

How long have those relationships that have employed this your "therapy" lasted for after the initial appearance of success?

I said it worked and dey stop0ed lying. if the method dint work, I wouldn't have recommended it. chill

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) / How Would You Feel If Your Ex Girlfriend Is Dating Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.