Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? (34504 Views)

MY GIRLFRIEND IS A CHRONIC LIER. HOW DO I CONFRONT HER? / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by frubben(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
For this recession na u they disturb urself with one girl.u well so

Mtweeeee

Stop taking girls serious who na no go hear.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by sexy74(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
op
you want to hear the truth and nothing but the truth abi,
you too learn how to lie and leave her.
start using her as agro quencher and try searching for another that might be better but put this at the back of your heart and brain
never trust a woman.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by lacasera14(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
You we're obviously disturbing her while she was having her engine oiled outside. you lost her from the very day she went to that camp. lying and cheating are like Jacob zuma fingers. After camp and nysc she'll be yours again just chill.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by MightySparrow: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
You too Start lying. When you begin to have children they will be very perfect at it. They - your children - will win International Lying Competition. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by djlaqua91(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
OP Truth is that Girl is gone. She's been devoured by others and will offer you scraps later in life. Better find someone else. Pele o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ladej(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lie back
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ganie(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bro,I don't think u will meet any girl that will not lie to cover their ways,I walked out of a 5years relationship because of this. Its bound to happen again and again,but if u see more good things in her you can hold on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by maysimsimple(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bros... Run as fãst as ur leg can take u. D same happens to me n i over look it. We got Married. Bros run possas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:
I am currently in a relationship of 4 years, I started dating when I was in the University then she was in 100 Level, since then alot has happened.

I remember a day when she called me that her mum sent her to give a guy who was his family friend food stuffs in his apartment, then she was staying in the school hostel and just came back from home, I later got to know she wasn't related to the guy in anyway, they were only primary school mate but she gave me that excuse in other to visit the guy in his apartment.
Alot of other lies which I can't explain all through this forum.

Now that she is currently serving far away in an eastern state, I called her this night but she wasn't picking up, also called her friend whom they stay in the same hostel but she told me she is outside and not currently in the room.

I later gave up after calling her like 40times without picking up. At around 10:00pm she flashed me with a number, when I called her back she said she misplaced her phone and she is currently looking for it, she told me she has informed the OBS crew in camp and they are making efforts in helping her recover the phone.

She later called back with her phone and informed me she has seen it that same night.
I don't know why I didn't believe her and I insisted on knowing what really happened and why she hasn't been picking my calls.

It was after she knew I wasn't ready to believe what she told me that she later opened up that she knew her phone was ringing and didn't misplaced it.

I challenged her that she must have been with a guy outside at night, though she denied it at first and later opened up that I was right.

The truth is I have been totally faithful to her and always believed she is the right girl for me.

I don't know what to do at this Junction, I really need advice because I don't know if I should still hold on or not.

Pls I need reasonable advice from mature folks

change her tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
#From experience, the shortest cut to early grave ''na to put woman matter for head''
embark on a detour & start shopping for a replacement! That lady ain't worth it!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by figment232(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Just set her up .Create an impression to her that u re dating someone else,she would sit up.She knows u re madly in love and can't date anyone else hence her shakara and misbehaving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
BUY A LIE DETECTOR cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by LordIsaac(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:
I am currently in a relationship of 4 years, I started dating when I was in the University then she was in 100 Level, since then alot has happened.

I remember a day when she called me that her mum sent her to give a guy who was his family friend food stuffs in his apartment, then she was staying in the school hostel and just came back from home, I later got to know she wasn't related to the guy in anyway, they were only primary school mate but she gave me that excuse in other to visit the guy in his apartment.

Now that she is currently serving far away in an eastern state, I called her this night but she wasn't picking up, also called her friend whom they stay in the same hostel but she told me she is outside and not currently in the room.

I later gave up after calling her like 40times without picking up. At around 10:00pm she flashed me with a number, when I called her back she said she misplaced her phone and she is currently looking for it, she told me she has informed the OBS crew in camp and they are making efforts in helping her recover the phone.

She later called back with her phone and informed me she has seen it that same night.
I don't know why I didn't believe her and I insisted on knowing what really happened and why she hasn't been picking my calls.

It was after she knew I wasn't ready to believe what she told me that she later opened up that she knew her phone was ringing and didn't misplaced it.

I challenged her that she must have been with a guy outside at night, though she denied it at first and later opened up that I was right.

The truth is I have been totally faithful to her and always believed she is the right girl for me.

I don't know what to do at this Junction, I really need advice because I don't know if I should still hold on or not.

You are in love with an idea...not the individual. She is not your type...please move on and look for a disciplined girl with godly fear....else, you'd repent of it should you make her your life partner!
Proverbs 5:6-8..." Her ways are moveable that thou canst know them.....remove thy way far from her, and come not near the door of her house. Lest thou give thine honour to others..." Ponder on these words said by the wisest man that ever liveth!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by osuofia2(m): 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
Guy you bleeped up big time, why on earth would you call a girl 40times. you deserve wiping from fulani headsmen.....you need to take a lesson from this thread. you will thank me later. https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/1

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Kakamorufu(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:

well. shes a professional liar. she's serving. forget about her for now. cos you are fighting a lost battle

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ehispapa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
one thing i know is that when a woman lies a lot, there is an 80% chance that is sleeps around. lies and runs go together. i once dated a yoruba girl from ibadan and i thank God i came out alive. her lies are too professional and smooth, until i one day borrowed her laptop and she didnt log out of her email and badoo site. what i read and saw is better imagine and that was the last after i returned laptop. she still ask what was the issue till date but i just lock up. what i know is i can not date or marry a pathological lier. i can ffuck you and pretend but will never take you serious. The decision is left for you to take but dont come here with another story.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by tiswell(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
D question is do u stil love her?if yes,i wil say u shld talk 2 her very well nd make her understand dat if she doesnt want 2 stop her bad attitude dat u will end d relationship,
Wrong advicesadwhat if she pretends to have changed only to get married to the Op,and returns to her infidelity afterwards...Op.since you have talked her about it on several occassions without success,i advise you move on now tis not too late.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by bobbybrown007: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:

O boi nah RUN OOoooooooooo because she no be am at allllllllll

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by AreaFada2: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
The babe is having a blast in camp.

She will remain a liar. If you can cope with that, fine.
You are the one in love with her, she's not.

She's been seeing other guys all along while you thought it was just you & her.

It doesn't look good long term for you both. Marriage & kids might calm her down but still very vulnerable to cheat with work colleagues, etc.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by idav: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
My friend ! I will not like to deceive you. If you have been in a relationship for four years with a constant attitude from your lover without showing remorse, I wonder if she will change in the few years. One of the mistake we make is believing that someone will change over time. Though am not disputing that in all ramification but when it come to sex life and serious relation, a dog cannot be a sheep. For how long will be in this mess.
Am sure you don't trust her anymore. When trust is out of relationship, real love can no longer exist between both of you. My advice is for you to weigh your options: will u hold firm to her and continue to endure or you let go and have time to settle for a new and better relationship. If she cannot hold herself during service year, I wonder if she will not sample dicks even after marriage. Think about it and commit it to God in prayer.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Patented: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Raine80 post=51673177]If you have this much doubt should you even be considering anyting marital related? It's like walking into a cave full of hungry lions and wondering why they are eating you! Why are you setting yourself up for failure?

U make brain and that Lion illustration is soooo apt.
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ksbusari(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
get a lie detector
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Patented: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
U make brain and that Lion illustration is soooo apt.
Raine80:
If you have this much doubt should you even be considering anyting marital related? It's like walking into a cave full of hungry lions and wondering why they are eating you! Why are you setting yourself up for failure? If you have doubt then this doubt will continue into your marriage and you will be posting things a year after you get married asking for advice in regards your wife who is always messing with your head. If it's not feeling right now why are you causing yourself to be in a stressful situation? Don't quote love it's about perspectives here if things feel wrong from the beginning they are not going to improve later. You need to start seeing what's been standing in front of you for the last 4 years!
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by enshi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Make her ur EX and ur problem is solved

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ahamonyeka(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sorry to ask are you a family member of lai Mohammed?
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Saint52(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
LilChamp:

My Colleague i dont know the advice to give you, Because my GF lie more than your own *2, we have been together for 4 years also. But only thing i know is that she loves me, What i want to tell you is that "The Devil you know is better than the Angel you dont know."

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by jrusky(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are you asking us what you have to do bro are are you aright God is telling to change gear and you arre still seeking people opinion don't you its more dangerous to stay with a woman that lies that to be sleeping with Cobra snake under your pillow

Bro if you fail to change gear I bet you in the nearest future your new name will be sorry ooo. Go your village and ask any elders you see what wil end a man that marry a liar as a wife ok.

Later you will come here and be saying God why me Oh its devil work now that same God is warning you but you refused and started seeking peoples opinion that same devil is warning you yet you don't want to yield but to come here and be asking us what to do. Sit their and be seeking opinion you hear bro. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by truthspeaks: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oya go jump enter lagoon grin
LilChamp:

I had to find a way to hide my identity so as to find help, if you check my profile u will noticed what I mean. Just need your advice. Don't expect you to know what m currently passing through. Thanks anyway
Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by bunorb: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
I see no reason why a girl u re faithful to should be lying to u, pls let her go cos she will never change

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by Annalise(f): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
So you dey among those guys wey dey give person 40 missed calls? You deserve each other.

OP.. You're too clingy. Try and threaten her with breakup and see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by tomzman: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
I don't think there's any more advice to give. Fellow nairalanders before me have said it all. Op, how you managed to be with that kind of girl for 4 years is beyond me. I know your type though, you are the lily-livered kind of guy that is obsessed with his lady and scared to lose her. Guy, it's time to man up and send that liar out of your life and be firm in your decision no matter the amount of begging from her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? by ehispapa(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Saint52:

My Colleague i dont know the advice to give you, Because my GF lie more than your own *2, we have been together for 4 years also. But only thing i know is that she loves me, What i want to tell you is that "The Devil you know is better than the Angel you dont know."

Taaa.....devil is devil and angel is angel. i will run away from any devil know or unknown as far as it is a devil and hug an unknown angel. as far its called angel its good. Forget all this meaningless niaja adage

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos) / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.