Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy (7827 Views)

N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Taiwan Orders Nigeria Office Out Of Taipei City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:
then tear Nigeria and see if you would find what you seek! Is Enugu one? Is Anambra one? Is Lagos one? Is Kano one? Dis-unity must exist in every state even in families wing dey! We can either try to put off the flame or fan it.
I refuse to concur. I still believes that Nigeria's from the SS n SE should b giving the liberty to decide if they want to remain or quit. #I stand for freedom to decide# U can't fuss the unity of an entity on the SS n SE,just because u want us to remain as one. Have u forgotten ur president saying that d region constitute just 5%? Is that a good utterance from a leader that wants d unity of d country? #SS#

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by 0xtr100r: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:

They would always be agitation, the issue is greed and self interest. The West value state interest above personal gain, her personal gain is lawd.
When GEJ was president IPOB didn't protest, did GEJ tranform South South? Or Nigeria ? No is Buhari transforming Nigeria? Not yet! I think most people wey carry IPOB for head a jobless.

Help yourself out with this compendium of your greedy brothers who ruined this country. Can you point out the Igbos in this criminal list of treasury looters?

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

According to your myopic reasoning Prof Soludo and the likes must be jobless...

Watch "CHARLES SOLUDO" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jl-Z4tW484

https://www.nairaland.com/3501540/biafra-india-government-invites-ipob-coord

https://www.nairaland.com/3498045/ipob-diplomatic-mission-records-huge-success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipTY5hlsJ8

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Running204:
I refuse to concur. I still believes that Nigeria's from the SS n SE should b giving the liberty to decide if they want to remain or quit. #I stand for freedom to decide# U can't fuss the unity of an entity on the SS n SE,just because u want us to remain as one. Have u forgotten ur president saying that d region constitute just 5%? Is that a good utterance from a leader that wants d unity of d country? #SS#
that's the world we live in, trump supporters have been bullying people what has trump said? So because a sitting president that Nigeria would outlive made a comment we should burn the house? Nigeria is not mature enough yet to conduct a refer, so I suggest we manage the mess we have for our own good. South Sudan has been a mess since it left! I still believe our major problem is that we have evil leaders! The whole essence and power of a country lies in it's sovernity, this sovernity the country wouldn't easily give up. Geographically Biafra is land-locked and would be heavily dependent on Nigeria for a lot of things. I think we should focus our energy on building a united and prosperous nation.
Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2016
0xtr100r:

Help yourself out with this compendium of your greedy brothers who ruined this country. Can you point out the Igbos in this criminal last of treasury looters?

https://www.nairaland.com/1485096/history-armed-robbers-company-liquidators#18955417

http://thenigeriangazette.com/history-of-armed-robbers-company-liquidators-rapists-and-notoriours-official-criminals-in-nigeria-by-shama-maliga/

Lool you want to tell me about Soludo? Loool don't make we laugh please. Soludo! Where does he live? Where does his family live? How much is he worth? How many of his investments are in Nigeria? Or South East? If he sows a seed of discord because it will benefit him, you want to follow him? O ya continue!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by slash112: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:

They would always be agitation, the issue is greed and self interest. The West value state interest above personal gain, her personal gain is lawd.
When GEJ was president IPOB didn't protest, did GEJ tranform South South? Or Nigeria ? No is Buhari transforming Nigeria? Not yet! I think most people wey carry IPOB for head a jobless.
because no job in nigeria dat is y ipob want biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by 0xtr100r: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:
Lool you want to tell me about Soludo? Loool don't make we laugh please. Soludo! Where does he live? Where does his family live? How much is he worth? How many of his investments are in Nigeria? Or South East? If he sows a seed of discord because it will benefit him, you want to follow him? O ya continue!

Whether the agitation is driven by greed or not is none of your business. The fact still remains that self-determination is an inalienable rights of ANY people. And many Igbos are ever determined to have a separate existence from you and your cohorts.

The best antidote for you is to channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic else your numerous heartaches will continue. It's your choice.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:
that's the world we live in, trump supporters have been bullying people what has trump said? So because a sitting president that Nigeria would outlive made a comment we should burn the house? Nigeria is not mature enough yet to conduct a refer, so I suggest we manage the mess we have for our own good. South Sudan has been a mess since it left! I still believe our major problem is that we have evil leaders! The whole essence and power of a country lies in it's sovernity, this sovernity the country wouldn't easily give up. Geographically Biafra is land-locked and would be heavily dependent on Nigeria for a lot of things. I think we should focus our energy on building a united and prosperous nation.
Geographically Biafra is land-locked and would be heavily dependent on Nigeria for a lot of things! That's because they refuse to the any port in the SS n SE so as to keep their evil blockade in case of another war. I see a free country, but not in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2016
0xtr100r:

Help yourself out with this compendium of your greedy brothers who ruined this country. Can you point out the Igbos in this criminal last of treasury looters?

https://www.nairaland.com/3501540/biafra-india-government-invites-ipob-coord

https://www.nairaland.com/3498045/ipob-diplomatic-mission-records-huge-success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipTY5hlsJ8
1. I'm Igbo.
2. We all now most south east governor's don't perform with exception to a few Like Chime that was in Enugu. And Ugwuanyi.
3. Anambra has a lot of potentials has it been tapped? We all know about the Peter Obi and Victor Umeh Saga.
3. Ohakim and Rochas was/and is a mess in imo.
4. Ikepazu is trying small small, but Ochendo didn't do much.
5. Ebonyi with exception to innovation in the rice industry is not doing good at all.
Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
Running204:
Geographically Biafra is land-locked and would be heavily dependent on Nigeria for a lot of things! That's because they refuse to the any port in the SS n SE so as to keep their evil blockade in case of another war. I see a free country, but not in Nigeria.
How has the cargo airports in SS been used? We are our own problem. Nobody refused anything!
When GEJ was in power Emeka Offer, Ifeanyi Uba, Olisa Metuh has direct access to the President! Why didn't they push for a sea port as PPP? Why? They don't give a Bleep about our development! If its to sow seed of discord now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
0xtr100r:

Whether the agitation is driven by greed or not is none of your business. The fact still remains that self-determination is an inalienable rights of ANY people. And many Igbos are ever determined to have a separate existence from you and your cohorts.

The best antidote for you is to channel your negative energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic else your numerous heartaches will continue. It's your choice.
You amaze me but it's aii! You just assume I'm not Igbo because I bear a different line of thought! Its just a pity.
I have no where else but Nigeria. If a war breaks out I would suffer, so would my family! None of these big men would lose a dime! Their families would leave this country! Their families don't even live here! And you feel I shouldn't be borthered if the agenda is built on greed? For them to continue ruling me? It pains me when young people think the way you do. But its well! The ruling class are against the people, we are all like pawns all there see is interest and how to divide us further, why we drag issues, they loot us dry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by 0xtr100r: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:

1. I'm Igbo.
2. We all now most south east governor's don't perform with exception to a few Like Chime that was in Enugu. And Ugwuanyi.
3. Anambra has a lot of potentials has it been tapped? We all know about the Peter Obi and Victor Umeh Saga.
3. Ohakim and Rochas was/and is a mess in imo.
4. Ikepazu is trying small small, but Ochendo didn't do much.
5. Ebonyi with exception to innovation in the rice industry is not doing good at all.
Should I continue?

Claiming Igbo on a faceless forum and engaging in campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation cannot reduce the fact that self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people.

Performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that other governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of other governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?

Remember that after the civil war the federal government promised to rehabilitate and reconstruct the Eastern region but subsequent evil governments diverted Gowon’s 3Rs to other regions for neglecting and under-developing the Eastern region for deliberate obvious reasons.

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State. 

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction reeks of hypocrisy and only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by MyGeneration(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2016
0xtr100r:

Claiming Igbo on a faceless forum and engaging in campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation cannot reduce the fact that self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people.

Performing governors and political appointees or not self-determination is an inalienable right of a people. Exclusively hyping on performance of selected politicians as the antidote to the quest of a people to self-determination at this critical moment is simply diversionary and mischievous to state the least. 

This argument seems to be predicated on the premise that other governors and politicians are doing excellently better than their SE counterparts. And that is totally false and amounts to a campaign of calumny.

Which of other governors performed creditably better than Chime Sullivan, Peter Obi or Chris Ngige vis-a-vis the available funds at their disposal?

Remember that after the civil war the federal government promised to rehabilitate and reconstruct the Eastern region but subsequent evil governments diverted Gowon’s 3Rs to other regions for neglecting and under-developing the Eastern region for deliberate obvious reasons.

The infallible truth is that the Nigerian system has been so designed to foist notorious crooks on the people and also frustrate credible people from performing.

Acknowledge the simple fact that Igbos fare better than most tribes even with their numerous looting of the commonwealth and great federal government presence. The Igbos have the highest concentration of middle-class citizens while squalor and penury pervade other enclaves. You can see the reality in the shocking manner many of your States are in comatose with many of its civil servants surviving on the good gestures of concerned Nigerians.

With the dwindling crude oil earnings Igbo States are the least affected largely due to the fact that their economy is not crude oil dependent. Fayose of Ekiti government had to send some of its citizens to the SE to learn a skill/trade in a bid to grow the economy of Ekiti State. 

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime. Reeling out old time war tales with video clips and pictures to your satisfaction reeks of hypocrisy and only meant to divert attention from the crust of the matter to the subterranean.
We are saving u people from yourselves dont u get it.

U people are heading on a suicide mission.
Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:

How has the cargo airports in SS been used? We are our own problem. Nobody refused anything!
When GEJ was in power Emeka Offer, Ifeanyi Uba, Olisa Metuh has direct access to the President! Why didn't they push for a sea port as PPP? Why? They don't give a Bleep about our development! If its to sow seed of discord now!
Nobody is sowing a seed of discord, but I don't just like d ideal of an idiot (president) telling me what to do. Why must it be at d detriment of some region to remain in a one Nigeria, whereas his busy running his as#s supporting other country that want actualization of their freedom. # Nigeria unity is highly negotiable #

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
0xtr100r:

1. About my tribe, feel free to believe whta ever helps you sleep at night. 2. If our present leaders(Igbos) can't fix south east how can they build biafra? 3. All regions contributed to eat up our resources as a country. 4. Read about the war extensivly, come and tell me what Ojukwu lost during the war, how many of his family members that died? How many of the soliders that died where are their families today? How many of their wivies got appointment from a country they claimed to 'dislike'. How many of them were given state burials? How many of them did the Government pay their hopsital bills?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by zendy: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Are you aware that Texas and California still seek to break away from the United States of Merica? Do you mean to tell us now that Donald Trump will grant both states their indepence since he also supports self determination

Yes Im aware that there are some agitation in Texas and California to break away, even Hawaii is agitating.

Donald Trump has no powers to grant them independence. The good tbing here is that things will now be easier for those states than if they had a president who does not recognise the right to self determination.

You can imagine how happy IPOB would have been if Buhari said he recognises the right self determinstion for everyone.
Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by ahaz: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
AmadiAba:
"Self-determination is the Sacred Right of all free People" - Trump. So Biafrans are not free people abi? I no get your time this morning

i can smell biafraphobia Ehen i See one..d Name Biafra gives people cardiac arrest.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by ahaz: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2016
agalamanyi:
Loool keep waiting for Trump, he is jogging to Africa to fix it for us! You think the West care? Continue
My friend stop consoling yourself with silly words.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by ahaz: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
meolaniyi:
These Igbos are useless. They are good for nothing
Is trump an igbo man?
die NT you think you are Mord hopless and useless if you refuse to allow a useless people to go there way?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Running204:
Nobody is sowing a seed of discord, but I don't just like d ideal of an idiot (president) telling me what to do. Why must it be at d detriment of some region to remain in a one Nigeria, whereas his busy running his as#s supporting other country that want actualization of their freedom. # Nigeria unity is highly negotiable #
"exactly the ideaology held by people protesting in the US, 'he is not my president' '' But as you know that's why its democracy, your choice must not win. 2019 is near enough election year. Vote and galvanise support for whom you desire and alas they might win.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by ShootToKill: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
emmasege:
Some people are just too dull to understand the basic mathematics of 1+1=2.

Intelligent observers of international politics will easily understand that Buhari is not Trump's kind of person just like Jonathan was not Obama's, and the Biafrans may have their support in Trump if their struggle is tactically and peacefully sustained. Good for them, the configuration of the world power has changed so abruptly in less than a year and it seems it's only Angela Merkel that is still standing alone among her colleagues with whom they influenced world's major decisions and direction in recent times.

With Trump and Putin on the same page and likely support from Theresa May, Buhari really has got to tread with caution in handling the IPOB palaver! He should go and learn the language of peace and how to befriend unfriendly zones, just like GEJ and Yar'adua did. Bullets can only silence people temporarily, they can't perpetually. He fuelled the fire of Biafra agitation and woke up the sleeping dog with his stupid comment of 97% and 5%, and obvious disdain for Southern Nigeria (Eastern Nigeria in particular). No leader does that and expects to have a peaceful reign.

It is such a pity you are the only yoruba man with a good working brain (or so it seems). The muslims amongst you prolly have their brains fried by heat caused by that thick bedsheet they wear on their head called turban.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by orisa37: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Taiwan is an Island. SE is in the hinterland. There's nothing like Biafra.
Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by ShootToKill: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
I can see many tribal-mark buffoons claiming to be 'Igbo' just to deceive themselves that Biafra must not exist while their useless hell-hole called Zoogeria continue capitulate bit by bit everyday. May their fear for Biafra haunt them to their tenth generation.

yorubas stop pretending to be Igbo and unite with your conquerors up north for one nigeria/oduarewanistan without the East. We can also help call the menstruating dahomey ladies to join the union since you are addicted to being ruled by your conquerors forever. grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by malton: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol.

We have clowns aplenty on nairaland.

As for Trump, that dullard will blunder his way to an international crisis.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Just wanna say thanks so much to 0xtr100r on how you maturely educated agalamanyi...I hope he learnt something... Sometimes, people out of ignorance refuse to confront their fears or tackle the unknown...I have a video of Soludo in a book review where most Igbo bigwigs were around... Biafra and IPOB agitation were the topic...If Biafra is declared today, it will simply become a new ECOWAS country with FREE ENTRY and EXIT into ALL other countries with absolutely NOTHING to lose in terms of property or whatever. Btw before any disintegration, official terms of separation guided by law and strictly supervised are always put forward. NOTHING is better than freedom...!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Duru1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
meolaniyi:
Is trump an igbo man?

Do you have a brain cell at all?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Justiceleague1: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Viva Trump
Viva Niger Delta.
Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Whynotthetruth:
Just wanna say thanks so much to 0xtr100r on how you maturely educated agalamanyi...I hope he learnt something... Sometimes, people out of ignorance refuse to confront their fears or tackle the unknown...I have a video of Soludo in a book review where most Igbo bigwigs were around... Biafra and IPOB agitation were the topic...If Biafra is declared today, it will simply become a new ECOWAS country with FREE ENTRY and EXIT into ALL other countries with absolutely NOTHING to lose in terms of property or whatever. Btw before any disintegration, official terms of separation guided by law and strictly supervised are always put forward. NOTHING is better than freedom...!!!
. If you didint mention me I wouldn't have replied you. You think things are so easy and straight forward in life abi? You think Biafra would leave Nigeria without a fight abi? Hope you know a country is not bound to obey another country even the mighty UN! How many times has North Korea obeyed UN? What has UN done? Even if guidelines are set if Nigeria doesn't follow it what would you do? Nothing! How many books have you read about the civil war? Did gowon allow aids which is required for civilians to get to Biafra during the war? What did UN do? Did UN delegates ever visit Biafra? Look at South Sudan! What is UN doing? I'm not asking you these questions for you to reply me. Thanks
Re: Biafra:tension In Asorock As Trump Recognizes Taiwan;shatters ‘one China’ Policy by Alexbrain(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
meolaniyi:
Is trump an igbo man?
YOU are the senseless one for this comment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Remits N1.26 Trillion To Federation Account / List Of The Outcome Of Obj's Visit To Boko Haram Group / Buhari Has A Rented Flat In London - Premium Times & Shehu Garba (PRO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.