Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? (12899 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by An2elect2(f): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I know the answer to that. Do you teach predestination?
If its in the bible, why not cheesy
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Ranchhoddas: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
I knew it!
An2elect2:
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by otemdomino: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
Sinkills:
I think he knows. I also think he just wants to find faults like some other haters. Every good thing has their negative sides including television and the internet. Pastor Kumuyi like other true men of God has a duty under God to warn us who are serious about a blissful eternity with God in that heavenly City of gold to draw the line and eschew their negative and damning influences. May God bless you bro and others who understand.
In the past world, Kumuyi's life resembled the life of Wilhem and here is what Waldis saw concerning that Wilhem(who is the Kumuyi of our present world).

:
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

1. After this, Waldis showed me a vision. And I saw other great people which are not the worshippers of Nymphidis.

2. And many of them had little knowledge of Reverad and his purpose for all living beings on earth.

3. And these people were in all the continents of the world. They cure sicknesses and diseases with their little knowledge of Reverad, yet they did not know it.

4. And they were filled with knowledge, teaching their offsprings after them.

5. And I, Jasheb, asked saying, this people have children? Where did they come from? Are they from the land of Phidis?

6. Then did Waldis say, the time shall soon come when the homos shall no more be only males in the whole world. But males and females shall abound everywhere without furs.

7. And they shall give birth to their own kind. Then shall Faulkin claim supremacy over them and shall claim to die for their sins because he is the firstborn of all living creatures.

8. And Faulkin shall hope to get married to as many of them after their death, both male and female, who worship his father.

9. And he shall be their spiritual husband while they live on earth. Then shall he appear to some of the women in their dreams and have sex with them, putting on the flesh of other spirits.

10. And Faulkin shall be the most loved of these women before their husbands.

11. Then shall many of them choose to leave their husbands if they would not allow them to serve Faulkin perfectly with all their hearts.

12. And there shall be marriage breakups in the sanctuary of Nymphidis when some husbands shall not follow the way of Faulkin and their wives shall choose to love him more than their husbands.

13. I shall tell you a prophecy in the continent of Murmoh. A female homo called Sewa in her tongue shall be married to a man.

14. And she shall accept the doctrine of Faulkin as preached by a priest of Nymphidis well-known in the land of Murmoh.

15. And she shall drink the blood of Faulkin and eat the flesh of Faulkin like others do.

16. And at that time shall a new invention be made by those who knew a little of the way of Reverad; those who did much meditation to get problems solved by their brains.

17. Then shall the husband of the woman purchase the new invention whose life is made to work by satellites.

18. The shape of the invention shall be like a box, showing the images of the homos as they were.

19. Now it shall come to pass that as soon as many of the priests of Nymphidis shall see this invention, they shall call it a name.

20. And they shall say it is the Box of Beelzebub.

21. And the priest in whose sanctuary Sewa worships shall forbid the use of the box by the members of his sanctuary.

22. And anyone who shall use this box of Beelzebub shall be named a wicked soul and shall be excommunicated.

23. And the husband of Sewa shall purchase this box, for his soul loves to find knowledge day and night.

24. Then shall Sewa condemn the box and shall engage in a bitter quarrel with her husband.

25. And the priests of the sanctuary shall advise her in what to do, quoting from the book of Nymphidis what was done by a warrior of Nymphidis to the idol-gods of his father.

26. And Sewa's spirit was lifted and she felt she was enlightened. Then she felt that the spirit of Faulkin shall help her.

27. Then did she take up the box of her husband and broke it within the yard while he was away.

28. And she went into her chamber to pray for the conversion of her husband.

29. Then when her husband came, she met him with a smile, thinking that her prayers must have been answered by Nymphidis.

30. And the man had seen the broken box outside. Then in his anger did she pounce on Sewa and hit her severely that she was greatly injured.

31. And the face of Sewa did she tear with the broken glass from the screen of the invented box.

32. Then was Sewa soaked up in blood. Then did she visit her sanctuary with tears. But the priests therein sought not to take up a lawsuit against the homo because they had disguised their belief as the most peaceful one on earth.

33. Then did they advise her to return to her husband, because Faulkin will change his nature. But when Sewa returned to her home, she was sent out of the home forever with more beatings.

34. And the people of the sanctuary of Nymphidis told her to remain without getting married to another husband.

35. And they acquired a dirty chamber for her in a place where many people lived together.

35. Then after paying for the hire of the chamber the first year, they left her stranded.

36. And they did not know what has befallen her thereafter, because she was sent packing when the next hire she could not afford.

37. And Sewa held on to the doctrine of Nymphidis in the sanctuary of the same denomination but which was located in another place.

38. And she could not get married because her doctrine permits no one to leave his husband or wife and remarry.

39. Then did Sewa grow past the age of which marriage was suitable, yet serving Nymphidis.

40. And it came to pass after twelve years the priests of the sanctuary which condemned the box of visions and images, calling it the box of Beelzebub, took of the tithe of the people and purchased a space of the satellite.

41. And they set up the boxes of Beelzebub everywhere in their sanctuaries for to show their high priest in it.

42. And this thing grieved Sewa because they had condemned the use of the box before, which thing led to her divorce.

43. Then did Sewa ask to see the high priest of the sanctuary in her rage, but she could not meet him because her intentions had been told to the servants of the high priest.

44. Then did Sewa return to her husband's house to plead with him to take her back in her old age.

45. For she was now fifty-two and had past her prime.

46. Then did her husband show her the wife of which she had remarried to. And behold, she was nubile and beautiful, with a light-skinned face and her dimples were like the ripples of the blue sea.

47. Then did Sewa break into a loud cry. And right in the chamber of her husband did she lay a curse on the high priest.

48. For in her anger did she say, you high priest shall also lose your wife as you have made me lose the husband of my youth by your ignorance.

49. You made him send me out and instructed me not to remarry.

50. You shall also lose the trust of your follower by the deed of your son in this same issue of marriage. For he shall get married to a woman who shall not uphold the laws of your sanctuary in the institution of marriage.

51. Then shall your followers become sleepers in the sanctuaries when they shall be watching your images in the box of Beelzebub which you have adopted for use in your sanctuaries.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
otemdomino:

In the past world, Kumuyi's life resembled the life of Wilhem and here is what Waldis saw concerning that Wilhem(who is the Kumuyi of our present world).

Clap for yourself!
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
An2elect2:
grin The last thing on the unregenerate sinner's mind is to live right. Have you forgotten " But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned 1corinthians 2:14

No man delights in or desires what he considers foolish.

Paul was referring to the regenerated sinners who have been given new hearts and a new spirit and hence new desires [b] A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. Ezeikel 36:26

Only the reborn can discern spiritual things. The Law is spiritual too! If not, Paul would have been blameless.
Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless. Philipians 3:6
The natural man hates God and cannot keep the law
And this is the condemnation: that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John3:19

No. You have only misunderstood the scriptures smiley

Have you forgotten that the just shall live by faith. Rom 1:17

Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; but the just shall live by his faith Habakkuk 2:4

You so much underrate the power of sin over you that you sadly believe you can put it behind you.

But if you discerned Romans7 as you ought to you will realise you are Sin yourself grin Paul realised he was his greatest enemy. A natural man cannot understand this smiley

Your power over sin is in Christ. Through faith in Him you overcome your flesh smiley

And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:14,15

Just as those who looked in faith to the serpent in the wilderness were healed, so those who look in faith to the lifted up Son of Man will have eternal life smiley .

Apart from Judas, i dont know where it was stated that the rest went to hell. And what do you mean by "fell from grace"?
Why do you underrate the power of God so much that you think it needs to be helped!

You are like Uzzah who was struck dead for trying to save the arch 2samuel6:7.

God forbid that i am preaching licentiousness!

I would have delighted in sin and swam freely in the oceans of darkness with reckless abandon because i have the full potential to sin but the love of God constrains me! 2cor 5:14 smiley

You are so so wrong! There are a lot of people who are yet to encounter Christ and who are thus sinning but are not happy about it, yet they keep on sinning all the same. I was like that before l met Christ. None of your bible quotations suggest unconditional eternal security in any way. Apparently, you and your likes who hold unto this eternal security stuff are just trying hard to give yourselves a false hope of eating your cake of licentiousness and having the hope of eternaI life simultaneously. I pray you will realise the truth before it is too late. As for my biblical quotations and brief explanations, I am sure those who truly desire the truth and who do not want to damn their souls know I am the one who loves them. Those who have been previously deceived by the proponents of eternal security by the grace of God will embrace the truth and stop gambling with their never dying souls. I do not type all these to win an argument but for the sake of millions who are following and those who will follow later. Goodluck to you and your straw of eternal security that you are clutching unto. God is my witness that I am free from the blood of all men. To those who love their souls, if you are still living in sin, repent today and receive Jesus into your heart as your Lord and personal Saviour. Then always "Watch and pray so that you do not enter into temptation". God bless you all.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
An2elect2:
grin If my efforts were involved Christ died in vain.

You are so wrong! Let us look at it this way: Somebody fell into the ditch, cannot bring himself out and you help him out. You have done your own duty. The best you can do is to advise the person not to be careless again so as not to fall into the ditch a second time. If he listens to your advice, good but if not, he is most likely to fall into the gully again. It is not your fault. If we have no part to play, why all the warnings in the Scriptures?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
CHARLOE:

if u are really that old then u shld know in d 80s, deeper life members never had tvs, d devils box they & their GO called it. i've families who till today dont have 1 in their house
The issue is not whether some Deeper Life members do not have TV sets or not. Of course, some still do not have up till now while some do have. The issue is that somebody claimed that it was once banned and later unbanned. I told the person to mention at what point it was banned and when it was later unbanned but he couldn't. My point is that pastor Kumuyi's stance against sin and the negative influences of the TV, internet and other devices in accordance with the Holy Scriptures is still the same. He has not changed and will not by the grace of God. Thank you.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How can your efforts not be involved? Just say you want to sin freely and still make Heaven.
It beats my imagination!
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2016
akintom:

Mr Kumuyi's wrongs are many...

* he once ordered his followers to throwaway their TV sets, because according to him, TV sets are devil's boxes

He now uses the same devil's box to preach. Yet he's not apologized to those he misled.

* In the name of restitution, he ordered second wives who are his followers to leave their husbands house, even when their husband didn't ask them to leave.

Also he ordered his followers who have more than one wives, to send every others away, except the first wife.

This he did irrespective of the number of years, these couples have lived together harmoniously.

Many families that were dislocated by this wickedness, have not yet recovered from the pains and frustration.

Mr Kumuyi will have to plead for forgiveness, from these folks he misled.
The issue of TV sets have been dealt with in my previous comnents. Concerning marriage restitution, a man who is married to more than one wife is an adulterer. So once he is saved, he should send the other wife or wives away except the first and legitimate wife. Same thing is applicable to a woman who is a second, third or fourth wife. After she gets saved, she should quit that 'marriage'. This the standard of the Holy Scriptures (in the light of the New Covenant). That he or she is living happily in the aduterous relationship does not count as much as one's eternal destiny. Pastor Kumuyi and other true ministers of the gospel should rather be commended for sticking to the Bible and helping people escape eternal damnation. God bless you.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by ichuka(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Sinkills:
You are so wrong! Let us look at it this way: Somebody fell into the ditch, cannot bring himself out and you help him out. You have done your own duty. The best you can do is to advise the person not to be careless again so as not to fall into the ditch a second time. If he listens to your advice, good but if not, he is most likely to fall into the gully again. It is not your fault. If we have no part to play, why all the warnings in the Scriptures?
Really don't want to join issues with you.but,I am compelled to do so now.
Let me take you back to the Beginninge,
Gen1:1 says in the beginning God Created the Heavens and the Earth.
It didn't say in the beginning God and Man created anything.
My brother the works of God is solely He's
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by fabre4: 4:06am On Dec 10, 2016
ichuka:

Let me take you back to the Beginning,

Stop contradicting the scriptures, nobody denies that it is by Gods grace we are saved the question is should you continue in sin that grace may abound Paul has answer for that. Nay
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by akintom(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2016
Sinkills:
The issue of TV sets have been dealt with in my previous comnents. Concerning marriage restitution, a man who is married to more than one wife is an adulterer. So once he is saved, he should send the other wife or wives away except the first and legitimate wife. Same thing is applicable to a woman who is a second, third or fourth wife. After she gets saved, she should quit that 'marriage'. This the standard of the Holy Scriptures (in the light of the New Covenant). That he or she is living happily in the aduterous relationship does not count as much as one's eternal destiny. Pastor Kumuyi and other true ministers of the gospel should rather be commended for sticking to the Bible and helping people escape eternal damnation. God bless you.

Can you give the specific Bible reference, that kumuyi based this order on?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2016
ichuka:

Let me take you back to the Beginninge,
In that same beginning after the creation of man, God have him commandments which have consequences if disobeyed. Unfortunately, Adam eventually disobeyed (on his own volution) and the consequences followed! God did not stop him and God is not to blame either. My friend, God created us not as robbots but as free moral agents. We are responsible for our eternal destiny. "I call heaven and earth to bear record this day agaisnt you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life so that both you and your seed may live". "Choose you this day who you will serve....." - (Deutronomy 30:19; Joshua 24:15). We are responsible for our choices. Stop shifting your responsibility to God. He only gives instructions and recommendations. He will not live your life for you! Thank you.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2016
akintom:

Can you give the specific Bible reference, that kumuyi based this order on?
Ok sir. I will provide you with some: Genesis 20:1-18; Malachi 2:15,17; Matthew 19:3-9; Romans 7:2,3; 1st Corinthians 7:39; Ephesians 5:3; Hebrews 13:4; Revelation 21:8. But a point of correction sir. Pastor Kumuyi and other true men of God do not give orders to members on the issue of doing the will of God. They tell us the truth from the Bible and admonish us to obey for our eternal good. Since we want to please God and.make heaven, we are duty bound to obey. Where it seems hard to do, we pray for the enabling grace and God gives us same so that we can obey Him. However, those who feel they cannot do a particular restitution are at liberty to remain in their sin (which of course is an indication that their professed repentance is not genuine). Thank you sir for your understanding.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2016
fabre4:

Stop contradicting the scriptures, nobody denies that it is by Gods grace we are saved the question is should you continue in sin that grace may abound Paul has answer for that. Nay
Thank you very much bro. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:
Please there is nothing like predestination. The bible does not tell us that. It us people who do not understand the Scriptures or who want to twist the the word of God who teach so. What is predestination? That God has chosen some people for eternal life and others for hell fire! So even if those 'predestined' to hell fire repent, believe in Christ and do all they can to please God and live right, they will still end in hell fire!! On the other hand, no matter how vile, evil, wicked and rebellious those 'predestined' to life eternal are, they will still wangle their way to heaven by hook or by crook!!! What a fallacy! So the same God who commanded us not to be partial in secular matters will now be partial on eternal matters!! The truth is that God is omniscient. He knows the end from the beginning. He knows those who will be saved and those who will be damned eventually. But He is not responsible for deciding our eternal fate. We are free moral agents, not robots. So you can choose now to repent, trust Christ for your salvation, join a Bible-believing church where the emphasis is on how to please God in holiness and righteousness, be prayerful, live right by the grace of God and let me see how you will not make it to heaven. You and I will make it in Jesus' name, Amen. There is nothing like predestination. Thank you.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by akintom(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2016
Sinkills:

But a point of correction sir. Pastor Kumuyi and other true men of God do not give orders to members on the issue of doing the will of God. They tell us the truth from the Bible and admonish us to obey for our eternal good.
This is the ignorance of those bound, with the fetters of religious illusions and slavery.

All you need to do is study the "psychology of suggestive control" of the human mind.

The pastors primes your religious minds, to run on auto obedience to instructions. This works even in the cases of most horrific and bizarre cases.

Sinkills:

Since we want to please God and.make heaven, we are duty bound to obey. Where it seems hard to do, we pray for the enabling grace and God gives us same so that we can obey Him.
You guys are already mentally conditioned to do so.

Sinkills:

However, those who feel they cannot do a particular restitution
The concept of restitution, has been nullified in the new testament, by the concept of redemption by faith.

1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

1 Timothy 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well

The above verses speaks of those who will be made leaders in the church.
It's new testament Church standard rule, to ordain a monogamist as a leader. This is to provide a model for the singles in the church.

The polygamists who are born again, are as acceptable to God as the monogamists. ONLY that they CAN'T be made leaders in the church.

The new testament and the redemptive work, preclude them from sending away their spouses, even if they are 1000, like King Solomon.

On this matter of restitution, you, Mr kumuyi and any other pastor are not only wrong, but you folks are doing wickedness against harmonious families.

Sinkills:

are at liberty to remain in their sin (which of course is an indication that their professed repentance is not genuine). Thank you sir for your understanding.

This is the blackmail and threats of irrational fears of damnation, through which religious idiocy thrives.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by An2elect2(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sinkills:
Please there is nothing like predestination. The bible does not tell us that. It us people who do not understand the Scriptures or who want to twist the the word of God who teach so. What is predestination? That God has chosen some people for eternal life and others for hell fire! So even if those 'predestined' to hell fire repent, believe in Christ and do all they can to please God and live right, they will still end in hell fire!! On the other hand, no matter how vile, evil, wicked and rebellious those 'predestined' to life eternal are, they will still wangle their way to heaven by hook or by crook!!! What a fallacy! So the same God who commanded us not to be partial in secular matters will now be partial on eternal matters!! The truth is that God is omniscient. He knows the end from the beginning. He knows those who will be saved and those who will be damned eventually. But He is not responsible for deciding our eternal fate. We are free moral agents, not robots. So you can choose now to repent, trust Christ for your salvation, join a Bible-believing church where the emphasis is on how to please God in holiness and righteousness, be prayerful, live right by the grace of God and let me see how you will not make it to heaven. You and I will make it in Jesus' name, Amen. There is nothing like predestination. Thank you.
grin

You are hard-hearted and ignorantly resisting the holyspirit.

If only you know God's ways are not our ways. And His thoughts far above ours, you will ask God for His wisdom. smiley

Dont be like the jews who read the scriptures in the synagogue every sabbath day but were blind still.

How can you deny a doctrine so clearly thought in scriptures?

Romans 8:29-30 tells us, “For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.”

Ephesians 1:5 and 11 declare, “He predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will…In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will.”

How clearer can this be! grin

Predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his son! Open your bible and read it again smiley

You are not alone though. Think about it everyone is naturally hostile to this doctrine. Some acknowledge it but despise God the more for it. Others like you, deny it completely.

[b] THE SCRIPTURES HAVE EXPRESSLY STATED THAT GOD CHOSE SOME MEN TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON. BE CALLED, JUSTIFIED AND GLORIFIED IN HIM.

Romans 9:11
11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad
in order that God’s purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls

Romans 11:5,6
5 So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. 6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

Ephesians 1:11
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

1 Thessalonians 1:4
For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you,

2 Timothy 2:10
10 Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. [/color][/b] ETC

I know you think its unfair that God will choose some and not others. But what's fair? If God should allow men choose Him no man will be saved
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Romans 3:10-12

All men deserve to perish in the lake of fire. No one is better than the other. But God in His infinite mercy chose to pardon some. Its not God's fault that the rest perish..for they were already perishing.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

grin You may want to ask "how about those men who seek God and are rejected because of predestination?"

About that also, the bible is very clear. WHICH IS, THAT GOD DOES NOT REJECT ANYONE WHO SEEKS OR BELIEVES ON CHRIST JESUS.

[b]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life John3:16

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Rom 10:9,10

But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deutronomy 4:29

In the mystery of God, predestination, being drawn by God and believing unto salvation all work hand-in-hand. THOSE WHO TRULY SEEK WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DRAWN BY THE FATHER AND WERE PREDESTINED UNTO SALVATION COS THE NATURAL MAN DOES NOT SEEK GOD smiley

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

No wonder Romans 11:33 proclaims, “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”

Cc Goodmuyis fabre4

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
An2elect2:
grin

You are hard-hearted and ignorantly resisting the holyspirit.

If only you know God's ways are not our ways. And His thoughts far above ours, you will ask God for His wisdom. smiley

Dont be like the jews who read the scriptures in the synagogue every sabbath day but were blind still.

How can you deny a doctrine so clearly thought in scriptures?

Romans 8:29-30 tells us, “For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.”

Ephesians 1:5 and 11 declare, “He predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will…In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will.”

How clearer can this be! grin

Predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his son! Open your bible and read it again smiley

You are not alone though. Think about it everyone is naturally hostile to this doctrine. Some acknowledge it but despise God the more for it. Others like you, deny it completely.

[b] THE SCRIPTURES HAVE EXPRESSLY STATED THAT GOD CHOSE SOME MEN TO BE CONFORMED TO THE IMAGE OF HIS SON. BE CALLED, JUSTIFIED AND GLORIFIED IN HIM.

Romans 9:11
11 though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad
in order that God’s purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of him who calls

Romans 11:5,6
5 So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. 6 But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.

Ephesians 1:11
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

1 Thessalonians 1:4
For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you,

2 Timothy 2:10
10 Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. [/color][/b] ETC

I know you think its unfair that God will choose some and not others. But what's fair? If God should allow men choose Him no man will be saved
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23

10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Romans 3:10-12

All men deserve to perish in the lake of fire. No one is better than the other. But God in His infinite mercy chose to pardon some. Its not God's fault that the rest perish..for they were already perishing.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23

grin You may want to ask "how about those men who seek God and are rejected because of predestination?"

About that also, the bible is very clear. WHICH IS, THAT GOD DOES NOT REJECT ANYONE WHO SEEKS OR BELIEVES ON CHRIST JESUS.

[b]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life John3:16

because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Rom 10:9,10

But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deutronomy 4:29

In the mystery of God, predestination, being drawn by God and believing unto salvation all work hand-in-hand. THOSE WHO TRULY SEEK WITH ALL THEIR HEARTS AND MINDS ARE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DRAWN BY THE FATHER AND WERE PREDESTINED UNTO SALVATION COS THE NATURAL MAN DOES NOT SEEK GOD smiley

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:44

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

No wonder Romans 11:33 proclaims, “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!”

Cc Goodmuyis fabre4

So you are serving a partial, selective, discriminatory and unrighteous god? How are you sure you are not among those predestined to hell fire by your god. So please, repent and receive Jesus into your heart by faith and as such come over to my own loving, merciful, righteous, holy and just God. He will not discriminate against you once you are sincere. God bless you.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
akintom:

This is the ignorance of those bound, with the fetters of religious illusions and slavery.

All you need to do is study the "psychology of suggestive control" of the human mind.

The pastors primes your religious minds, to run on auto obedience to instructions. This works even in the cases of most horrific and bizarre cases.

The concept of restitution, has been nullified in the new testament, by the concept of redemption by faith.

1 Timothy 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

1 Timothy 3:12 Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well

It's new testament Church standard rule, to ordain a monogamist as a leader. This is to provide a model for the singles in the church.

The polygamists who are born again, are as acceptable to God as the monogamists. ONLY that they CAN'T be made leaders in the church.

The new testament and the redemptive work, preclude them from sending away their spouses, even if they are 1000, like King Solomon.

On this matter of restitution, you, Mr kumuyi and any other pastor are not only wrong, but you folks are doing wickedness against harmonious families.

This is the blackmail and threats of irrational fears of damnation, through which religious idiocy thrives.
OK.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
akintom:

Can you please cite one or two examples of New Testament saints who married more than one wife?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by akintom(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sinkills:
Can you please cite one or two examples of New Testament saints who married more than one wife?

I have corrected the heinous error of you, Mr kumuyi and all other ignorant pastors out there.

What else do you want to know now. You already said ok.

Why are you asking me for example, from the obvious?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
akintom:

I have corrected the heinous error of you, Mr kumuyi and all other ignorant pastors out there.

What else do you want to know now. You already said ok.

Why are you asking me for example, from the obvious?
So you don't actually have a single example of a New Testament born again Christian whether leader or laity who was polygamous? Yet you assume you are right and we wrong? So if redemption has taken care of marriage restitution as you claim why is there no single case of a New Testament Christian who married more than one wife? So who then is ignorant and who actually is the deceiver now? I am really sorry for anybody who will ever buy this your poison.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by akintom(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sinkills:
So you don't actually have a single example of a New Testament born again Christian whether leader or laity who was polygamous? Yet you assume you are right and we wrong? So if redemption has taken care of marriage restitution as you claim why is there no single case of a New Testament Christian who married more than one wife? So who then is ignorant and who actually is the deceiver now? I am really sorry for anybody who will ever buy this your poison.

One of the ills of religious beliefs is that, it shut the critical reasoning ability of religious folks down.

The verses i gave you earlier, talks about the criteria for appointing leaders in the new testament Church.

If there were no "born agains" who were polygamists in those churches, why will the standard rule be needed?

For umpteenth time, you, Mr kumuyi and all other ignorant pastors out there are heinously wrong on this issue.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by ichuka(m): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2016
Sinkills:
In that same beginning after the creation of man, God have him commandments which have consequences if disobeyed. Unfortunately, Adam eventually disobeyed (on his own volution) and the consequences followed! God did not stop him and God is not to blame either. My friend, God created us not as robbots but as free moral agents. We are responsible for our eternal destiny. "I call heaven and earth to bear record this day agaisnt you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing, therefore choose life so that both you and your seed may live". "Choose you this day who you will serve....." - (Deutronomy 30:19; Joshua 24:15). We are responsible for our choices. Stop shifting your responsibility to God. He only gives instructions and recommendations. He will not live your life for you! Thank you.
Dude
Please try and study the meaning of
"I Am Your Lord and Your God"
Through the Spirit.
Rest my case
Peace.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
akintom:

One of the ills of religious beliefs is that, it shut the critical reasoning ability of religious folks down.

The verses i gave you earlier, talks about the criteria for appointing leaders in the new testament Church.

If there were no "born agains" who were polygamists in those churches, why will the standard rule be needed?

For umpteenth time, you, Mr kumuyi and all other ignorant pastors out there are heinously wrong on this issue.
My friend, you are so wrong on your so-called standard rule for leaders. The qualifications or eligibility for leadership stated in 2nd Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:5-9 are also evidences of being a born again Christian and eligibility for heaven for anyone. You just singled out being 'a husband of one wife'. What about the need to be blameless? Is that only applicable to Christian leaders? What about the need to be sober, vigilant, of good behaviour, not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre etc? Are these qualities only applicable to Christian leaders? The reason why it was spelt out as a yardstick for selecting pastors or leaders is because those are evidences that the would-be leader is actually born again so as to lead by example. Moreover, every born again Christian is a potential leader (not necessarily a preacher). In other words, no born again man should be a husband of more than one wife and no Christian woman should be a second, third or fourth wife. Those are already into polygamy have to do restitution once they get born again. Otherwise, heaven would be a mirage for such people. By the way, the way you put astericks ' ' on the word 'born again' shows that you don't believe in it. Apparently, you are not a Christian. You may even be an atteist. You cannot deceive anybody except those who are already deceived or who want to be. Therefore, pastor Kumuyi and others who preach and enforce restitution are doing the will of God.Thanks.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
akintom:

My friend, you are so wrong on your so-called standard rule for leaders. The qualifications or eligibility for leadership stated in 1st Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:5-9 are also evidences of being a born again Christian and eligibility for heaven for anyone. You just singled out being 'a husband of one wife'. What about the need to be blameless? Is that only applicable to Christian leaders? What about the need to be sober, vigilant, of good behaviour, not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre etc? Are these qualities only applicable to Christian leaders? The reason why it was spelt out as a yardstick for selecting pastors or leaders is because those are evidences that the would-be leader is actually born again so as to lead by example. Moreover, every born again Christian is a potential leader (not necessarily a preacher). In other words, no born again man should be a husband of more than one wife and no Christian woman should be a second, third or fourth wife. Those who are already into polygamy have to do restitution once they get born again because that is adultery. It may not be easy, but it is just necessary. Otherwise, heaven would be a mirage for such people. By the way, the way you put astericks ' ' on the word 'born again' shows that you don't believe in it. Apparently, you are not a Christian. You may even be an atteist. You cannot deceive anybody except those who are already deceived or who want to be. Therefore, pastor Kumuyi and others who preach and enforce restitution are doing the will of God.Thanks.
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
ichuka:

Dude
Please try and study the meaning of
"I Am Your Lord and Your God"
Through the Spirit.
Rest my case
Peace.
"I am your Lord' means I own you. 'I am your God' means I am your Maker. As our Lord, we are submit to His lordship over our lives in everything. That does not indicate that He chooses who is to be saved and who is to be damned neither does it suggest 'once saved, forever saved' or unconditional eternal security. Never! Yes, we need to depend on God for sustaining grace. Afterall, we depended on Him for salvation. But if any saved soul wilfully decides to go back to his vomit after repeated warnings, God cannot force him to remain with Him. He did not do that for Judas Iscariot and others who were once born again but later backslid and went to hell fire. But there is a word of hope. It is not too late now for the prodigal son or daughter to return home since you are yet breathing. But the end can come when you least expect and then it will just be too late!
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by akintom(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sinkills:
My friend, you are so wrong on your so-called standard rule for leaders. The qualifications or eligibility for leadership stated in 1st Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:5-9 are also evidences of being a born again Christian and eligibility for heaven for anyone. You just singled out being 'a husband of one wife'. What about the need to be blameless? Is that only applicable to Christian leaders? What about the need to be sober, vigilant, of good behaviour, not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre etc? Are these qualities only applicable to Christian leaders? The reason why it was spelt out as a yardstick for selecting pastors or leaders is because those are evidences that the would-be leader is actually born again so as to lead by example. Moreover, every born again Christian is a potential leader (not necessarily a preacher). In other words, no born again man should be a husband of more than one wife and no Christian woman should be a second, third or fourth wife. Those who are already into polygamy have to do restitution once they get born again because that is adultery. It may not be easy, but it is just necessary. Otherwise, heaven would be a mirage for such people. By the way, the way you put astericks ' ' on the word 'born again' shows that you don't believe in it. Apparently, you are not a Christian. You may even be an atteist. You cannot deceive anybody except those who are already deceived or who want to be. Therefore, pastor Kumuyi and others who preach and enforce restitution are doing the will of God.Thanks.

Back in the days that i used to preach the gospel of the nazerene, i particularly find the exegesis of deeper life church, lead by bro kumuyi, very disgusting and repulsive.

Here you're saying a polygamist can't be accepted into the imaginary heaven, except he restitute. When redemption has effectively nullify restitution.

I guess you and bro kumuyi are the custodians of the key to the gate of heaven and hell.

Just the same way you folks said those ladies who wear ornaments and trousers will be thrown to hell.

Are you folks kind of excited about roasted human flesh?

Why do you folk think that it's only those religious folks that wear color riots dress, scruffy and lilly, will make the illusionary heaven?

Is this your imaginary heaven not said to be paved with gold?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by ElsonMorali: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sinkills:
Sorry, this thread is not about TB Joshua. It is about pastor W F Kumuyi. Thanks.

No. He is not a human being. Maybe you should start worshipping him. undecided
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
akintom:

Back in the days that i used to preach the gospel of the nazerene, i particularly find the exegesis of deeper life church, lead by bro kumuyi, very disgusting and repulsive.

Here you're saying a polygamist can't be accepted into the imaginary heaven, except he restitute. When redemption has effectively nullify restitution.

I guess you and bro kumuyi are the custodians of the key to the gate of heaven and hell.

Just the same way you folks said those ladies who wear ornaments and trousers will be thrown to hell.

Why do you folk think that it's only those religious folks that wear color riots dress, scruffy and lilly, will make the illusionary heaven?

So you don't even believe in heaven but arrogate to yourself the position of preacher cum adviser to the polygamists and trouser-wearing 'Christians' Obviously, you want them to follow you where you are heading, don't you?
Re: Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? by Sinkills: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
akintom:

I am not 'excited' about 'roasting' human flesh. Just that my Bible tells me about the reality of hell fire and that it is sinners and the disobedient that will go there. I love you and others like you and I don't want you to roast there FOR ALL ETERNITY! If I keep quite and pretend it doesn't exist or water down the message so that you will be comfortable and happy with me as some 'preachers' do, that means I actually hate you. Do you now understand that we are the ones who really love you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Obedience To God Is Very Important / Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man? / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.