Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52435 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Mega crap..

You like rap? Trap?

I just love good music.. Dosnt really matter any genre.. What do you like?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dollyjoy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Space booked.smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

I just love good music.. Dosnt really matter any genre.. What do you like?

Same here barbie..

I rock any tune that's tight. cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Same here barbie..

I rock any tune that's tight. cool
That's cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

That's cool

What's the story behind your moniker?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Sweetjude smiley

You don fill some sharp sharp
cool fresh and hot , agege bread cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
cool fresh and hot , agege bread cheesy

gringrin
Me wan go sleep cheesy

Maybe I go get ideas for dream
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by olanshile2016(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

What's the story behind your moniker?
Oh. That? Have you seen the series empire?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Luscious' wife grin

She was quite.... A "goal" getter wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Luscious' wife grin
Aniker:

derailers!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Luscious' wife grin

Haha yea he didn't really Marry her remember? She was just his girlfriend.. They almost got married but she tried to betray luscious
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Name: Aramimzy

Are you single, dating or married: Coughs, leme ask him for permission to answer this grin

Those u like on Romance Section: Smellymouth, Makydebbie, DaddySly, Lezz/lezzjnr, TheSonofmark, Creamish.

Those u dislike on Romance section: Judeefcc

Those u find annoying: Judeefcc, Samurai.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): TheSonOfMark.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: Nil.

Why do you follow the people you follow; Their post(s) piqued my interest(s)/ They followed and i reciprocated.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: He who must not be named grin grin grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: Two.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Samurai.

Which Romancelander is fake.: Can't say, i don't care.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Nil.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Phewwwwwwww! Rolling my eyes cheesy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): I'm coming, let me consult google.

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Smellybaba oooo Smellymouth.

Your favorite mod: Lalasticlala kiss

Funniest Romancelander(s): Smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Olansile bobo Explorers.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Makydebbie

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Personal.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: Creamish.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Judeefcc, Samurai, Kinginvahala

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: He who must not be named grin.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Kaydee (business purpose) and someone smiley.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Lezz/Lezzjnr, Postmann,Creamish, TheSonOfMark, HardMirror, FtBoy, Joseph1832/JoeBlocks,Ishilove,FirstEva.

NL member that tries too hard.: Hadez, Judeefcc

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Smellymouth.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Nil

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: ?

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Toks2008.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: None.

Who do u often agree with: TSOM.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): HungerBAd

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): nil.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: STFUareyoug0d

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).: sexkillz.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag; samurai.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ and Aniker, e don do..... Abeg
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by BiafranBushBoy: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
CRAP!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sinnzuu:
I dnt care about anything. The only thing I love is my dick. wink

WTF?You must be highly kolo

see the premature looking banana
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:
mimz

Thank u dear. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
KissChrix:
SINZ and Aniker, e don do..... Abeg
What did we do? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

Haha yea he didn't really Marry her remember? She was just his girlfriend.. They almost got married but she tried to betray luscious

Yup.

So why take up that nick, Aniker? Are there qualities you share with the Anika character wink or you just like the sound of it?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tiny23:

derailers!

wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
wristbangle:
Long time Naij aboiy
Egbon I hail o!

How e dey be?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dollyjoy(f): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some persons are bent on derailing this interesting thread. angry cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Updated mine...check first page to see. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Yup.

So why take up that nick, Aniker? Are there qualities you share with the Anika character wink or you just like the sound of it?

I think she is fine.. And the name also is nice

Are u same person as the user tat put his dick? That's inappropriate
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sinnzuu:

put it in the big hole in between your lips

They have finally gotten you, oniranu oshi
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
Name: jude

Are you single, dating or married: dating

Those u like on Romance Section: many

Those u dislike on Romance section: ishilove

Those u find annoying: many

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): many

Those you follow and wish follows you back: nobody

Why do you follow the people you follow; fine face

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: nobody

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : none

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: benita27

Which Romancelander is fake.: airforce1 ishilove

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date
Nobody
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on nobody

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)no reason

Your favorite Romancelander(s) many

Your favorite mod none

Funniest Romancelander(s) none

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads many

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk none

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Many yeye people

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. None

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: ishilove

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: none

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life; none

NLer(S) you consider smart: many

NL member that tries too hard: ishilove

NLer(s) you find intriguing: many

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.

Who do u often agree with: kisschrix

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) ginaz

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) Benita27 ishilove

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : many

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Bbm guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: naijaboiy
I just gave you your first "like" and "share". grin

Do i care?, hell no! Are you sure you avoid giving me mentions?. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:

I think she is fine.. And the name also is nice

My fav character is undoubtedly Jamal.

I'll mention you somewhere else ma'am. We derailing. Have fun! smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:
What did we do? undecided
You're derailing
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Softorgasm:
hmmm well since I'm new here, and knows no one, i will just sit and read comments, maybe next year i will partake...

Take Cover!!! shocked

3 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.