Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52340 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
titi4fola:
Well done sir, didn't get any of ur msgs, probably you've changed your pin. Miss you more!

Nah, didn't changed it, still using the same pin but I just noticed my messages over there hasn't been delivering.

Maybe we should make use of whatsapp.
Don't worry, I will mention you elsewhere.
Hope that's OK by you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by titi4fola(f): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Nah, didn't changed it, still using the same pin but I just noticed my messages over there hasn't been delivering.

Maybe we should make use of whatsapp.
Don't worry, I will mention you elsewhere.
Hope that's OK by you?
it's fine!!

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
misspicy:

She sure was grin
A great delight,we need great minds like her back cheesy
SlEE sinz !!!! Classy was loved! cheesy
○○○○
Hola Chica ,how u? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
lol do u deactivate ur first account grin
yerp
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
realy wht happen dear
ItzSuperPuff:
yerp
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
realy wht happen dear
10 yr ban cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin ;Drealy hunnmm but why what is ur offence that much
ItzSuperPuff:
10 yr ban cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin realy hunnmm but why what is ur offence that much
Rule 19 will do that 2 u
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
misspicy:

Awwnn

same here dear,hope you are cool babe?
I'm cool dear....smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Vikky014(f): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
My real G, how far na and where you they always disappear to?
@vikky014, come fill your slum book Jor
picks race.....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
Vikky014:
picks race.....
if I happily spank your portable ass ehn! come back here and fill yours Jor, I wanna read yours and see what it entails.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
CentaurXX:

Just stop trolling her. It's a waste of your time like you said. I won't say much. grin

She be like. "like I got her time or she is worth my time grin" lol.

I seem to remember you challenging her and she refusing to engage you.

Well. I wont say much.

Bye. smiley
the pitch keeps killing her self ontop my matter grin lol let her be jare ain't gat time to waste on a ..........
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Vikky014(f): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

if I happily spank your portable ass ehn!
come back here and fill yours Jor, I wanna read yours and see what it entails.
swthrt i'm highly secretive..cme to my house let me answer you
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
Vikky014:
swthrt i'm highly secretive..cme to my house let me answer you

rara o, its unacceptable, come up with the little you want others to know here.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2016
Berlynn:
the pitch keeps killing her self ontop my matter grin lol let her be jare ain't gat time to waste on a ..........

BERLYNN, except you aren't referring to mzlarem with this your post, if you are, I am advising you right now to let this be the last.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
Berlynn:

Lol. Just keep ignoring. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Vikky014(f): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

rara o, its unacceptable, come up with the little you want others to know here.
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 10:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Vikky014:
lipsrsealed
Lol! Oya come meet me in the other room, already waiting for you there. *wink*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ode leyin mejeji...Berlyn and centaur...you are both dumb. Quote me and die.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
E Pain Am
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
CentaurXX:
E Pain Am
You should have mentioned me if you are truly the torturer you claim to be. Keep warning her to ignore,i don't do side dissing. If i see anything pertaining to me,i will call your asses out. So better borrow sense and lets maintain our lane...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 1:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg who get torchlight

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:47am On Dec 10, 2016
grin grin ;Dfunny boi
BEENUEL:
Name:::::: TOBI, EBUKA, Emmanuel and Ibrahim(call me anyone) undecided

Future C.E.O of Nairaland NLC. grin

Are you single dating or Married?:::
Ain't dating,Married, nor single...I love my half kiss
Those you like on Romance section:::: Badaoyeyemi kiss...ALAGA1(i want to be unique grin cheesy cheesy grin), Neenie, Sandoski( she is mature undecided), Lawlahdey, sinaj, obtthesubtle(You smart,kudos), Aderola15, comraderspade(bro I see you).....endless love yah all

Those you dislike::: I don't think I should hate or dislike, I'm allergic to that biko undecided

Those you find Annoying::: ermmmmmmm...No one. Wait! I think seu.n, the man_young should face his business and storm more on how to improve NL...not stalking people's believe undecided(Too serious Being)
:
sadSKIPPInG)
:
:
:
:
:

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting::: None..we all are just crazy cheesy, in a positive way though undecided

Which Romancelander is fake::: Jade.kitana or wureva undecided...she is crazy though, I like her tongue

:
:
:
:
Your favorite Romancelander(s)::: ALAGA1 and Sandoski

:

Funniest Romancelander(s)::: Elenurirun grin, Papikush, Lastmumu.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads::: Explorer(Strictly Sense blowing-giving)

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:::
I'm AHMID, Audray.

:

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours::: ALAGA1

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).::: Badaoyeyemi( she is just to cute, brainy and flawless....her lips though............)

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline
or you've met in real life:::
None, I have this feelings I will meet ALAGA someday.

NLer(S) you consider smart:::
ALAGA(having a sense of humour isn't just ordinary...Kudos Mainasara), Audray, and The creator of this thread(Obthesub..something).
:
:
:
:
:
:

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):::
Badaoyeyemi
:
:

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy:::
ALAGA1

one who takes things too serious::: The guy with the Black berry name cheesy

I wonder if some folks will be proud to show their kids in Future undecided..Me too cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dingbang(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2016
OK leme do this shiii this year..

Name : Ben

Relationship status : In Between

Those I like on romance section : Queensuccubus, falconey

Those I dislike: everyone in the awon weyrey group, everyone in the Knights group

Those I find annoying: Mrcork

Those I can't help but read their posts: explorers

Those I follow and wish follows me back : none

Why do I follow those who follow me: I follow them if they are within same vicinity as I am.

Romancelander that I would have one night stand with but won't date: . Well frankly speaking I want to bang berlynn in a doggy position.

Romancelander I can date or have a crush on: none

My favorite mod: lalasticlala

Romancelander I used to get along with but not anymore : Dat should be misspicy. I wonder why everyone used to get along with her but not anymore lately. grin

Romancelanders that I try to avoid quoting: mynd44

Nairalander that I will love to give a dirty slap in public someday: airforce1

Which romancelander is fake: misspicy, laveda,

Nairalander that tries too hard: mrcork

Who do I often disagree with on romance section: none

Romancelander I secretly wish we both can get to know each other : onila, reminiscing

My favorite Romancelanders: adaksbullet

Funniest romancelander: adaksbullet

Romancelander with the best threads: mamagee3

Romancelander's diary I stalk: mhiz

Which nairalander's personality that's similar to mine? : that should be falconey

Nairalander that I would go on a second and first base with? : none

Nairalanders i"ve met physically or i"d like to meet someday : well i"ve met iykekelvins. I"d like to meet adaksbullet, seun, lalasticlala, hungerbad and tosyne2much.

Nairalanders I consider smart : falconey

Which female Nairalander do I consider sexy:? Now this is a stupid question.. you know why? Because Pictures deceive. Unless i've met them physically, only then can I tell if they sexy or nad...

Romancelander I consider ugly: laveda

Romance Section Mr Nice guy ; firstking01

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dingbang(m): 5:50am On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
Good evening Romancelanders! cheesy

This is the second edition of the slum book. Last year we had the FIRST EDITION and it was fun all through. grin A set of questions will be asked and all you need to do is answer the questions as best and truthfully as you can and then Tag a few friends to do the same. That easy!

This is strictly for Romancelanders but you can tag members of other sections if you wish to.

Please don't take the things that may be said about you personal,remember that what someone thinks about you does not necessarily mean it's true. It's just their opinion. wink

Let's get started! cheesy

Name

Occupation

Are you single, dating hor married

Those u like on Romance Section

Those u dislike on Romance section

Those u find annoying

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)

Those you follow and wish follows you back

Why do you follow the people you follow

NLer that has sent u the most PMs

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting

Which Romancelander is fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)

Your favorite Romancelander(s)

Your favorite mod

Funniest Romancelander(s)

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life

NLer(S) you consider smart

NL member that tries too hard.

NLer(s) you find intriguing

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.

Who do u often agree with

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Vikky014(f): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol!
Oya come meet me in the other room, already waiting for you there. *wink*
i dnt belong to the oza room sir
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

BERLYNN, except you aren't referring to mzlarem with this your post, if you are, I am advising you right now to let this be the last.
so?? Do u lick her ass also?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 7:25am On Dec 10, 2016
Berlynn:
so?? Do u lick her ass also?
BERLYNN, hope this stvpid question isn't for me?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
You should have mentioned me if you are truly the torturer you claim to be. Keep warning her to ignore,i don't do side dissing. If i see anything pertaining to me,i will call your asses out. So better borrow sense and lets maintain our lane...
seriously why are u so pained?? Did I snatched ur boyfriend ni coz I am not understanding this hatred
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

BERLYNN, hope this stvpid question isn't for me?
do u need amadioha to tell u What are u even feeling like?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by KINGinVAHALA: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Berlynn:
do u need amadioha to tell u What are u even feeling like?

Hmmmmm, BERLYNN; OK o!
I have done well to personally pass my message to you, its left to you to accept it or not.

What am I even feeling like?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmmm, BERLYNN; OK o!
I have done well to personally pass my message to you, its left to you to accept it or not.

What am I even feeling like?
swerve...did you bother to ask Her the reason why she's hating ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.