Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) (5282 Views)

Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by sinistermind(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
I got this online. Funny but true.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by SATANeye(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Really

Whaaa. Daaa. Heck is this

No uve gat to be kiding

Seriously? sad
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
I can't relate tho
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by herzern1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
herzern1:

bro, your ink don finish? This is your 10th empty post in just 8mins
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by SATANeye(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lik seriously....the guy matter take. Style strongg
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2016
SATANeye:
lik seriously....the guy matter take. Style strongg
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy he been everywhere dropping empty posts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by herzern1(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

10 posts in 8 minutes grin grin grin.....Jack please fear God....

That's my own style of space bookinq tongue tongue

I'll modify if the thread becomes a trendinq topic or qraces FP....

And Most times....Those threads are too silly that they don't require any sensible comment so I just drop an empty post.....

How your end nah??.......

1 Like

Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

10 posts in 8 minutes grin grin grin.....Jack please fear God....

That's my own style of space bookinq tongue tongue

I'll modify if the thread becomes a trendinq topic or qraces FP....

And Most times....Those threads are too silly that they don't require any sensible comment so I just drop an empty post.....

How your end nah??.......
cheesy cheesy cheesy No mind me. Exaggerating na my hobby cheesy cheesy

Keep booking space, land go soon turn gold. You'll make load of cash reselling
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by herzern1(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy cheesy cheesy No mind me. Exaggerating na my hobby cheesy cheesy

Keep booking space, land go soon turn gold. You'll make load of cash reselling

I tell you bruh. cool

So una don dey 1st position, you don dey use Chelsea' icon as Profile imaqe cheesy cheesy

Last season at 10th position.You definitely didnt use it then.......
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by ojun50(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2016
Most fat girls can relate to dis very well
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Hehehe grin She's testin' u
if u do a good job then she'll reciprocate
○○
Ya'll aint know?

1 Like

Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

I tell you bruh. cool

So una don dey 1st position, you don dey use Chelsea' icon as Profile imaqe cheesy cheesy

Last season at 10th position.You definitely didnt use it then.......
HAHAHAHAHA make I do shakara small na cheesy cheesy When your boys do well, you'll be proud of them. The league is ours, ManU and Arsenal can go and queue for next season tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
○○
Ya'll aint know?
What's this one saying?
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Thanos(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2016
everybody wants to form bahd guy
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
What's this one saying?
apparently this 1 aint know?
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
apparently this 1 aint know?
#yawns
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by herzern1(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
HAHAHAHAHA make I do shakara small na cheesy cheesy When your boys do well, you'll be proud of them. The league is ours, ManU and Arsenal can go and queue for next season tongue tongue tongue

Edakun Sir.

I am not contendinq the title with yhu.All I need from you is to help me reserve a place at that top 4.

Please if you won't consider anything.Consider your former coach and 89 million paun!!!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Edakun Sir.

I am not contendinq the title with yhu.All I need from you is to help me reserve a place at that top 4.

Please if you won't consider anything.Consider your former coach and 89 million paun!!!! embarassed embarassed

I dey sorry for Jose cry cry But honestly, many get long way to go. Watched them play on Sunday, bro, I was disappointed mehnnnnnn. Una need real clear out. From defence to attack. Until then, I don't see manu bouncing back anytime soon. Honestly o don't. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Hahahah, but not so funny as this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gre0cL1ZtgE
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by naijaboiy: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
○○
Ya'll aint know?
What's she saying? undecided
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by jamalnation(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2016
:

1 Like

Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by veekid(m): 9:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Babycherry come; is this true?
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by MrHighSea: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
○○
Ya'll aint know?
stylishly check her out. Impressed. Not bad.
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

What's she saying? undecided
Now u know ,go improve yaself
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by naijaboiy: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
SuperPuffPuff:
Now u know ,go improve yaself
Please try to make sense at least once! grin
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

Please try to make sense at least once! grin
After u.
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by schumastic(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
i can so relate to this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Osasnidas(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
this people self
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by lloydmonarchy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yeah!!! Wow it's so funny hahahha
But it's not complete I still don't understand the whole story
Re: Lot Of Guys Can Relate And Most Girls Are Guilty (pic) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrHighSea:
stylishly check her out. Impressed. Not bad.
wink

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If A Lady You Are Wooing Does This? / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help / The World's Darkest Black Woman Rejects $10.000 To Bleach Her Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.