Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Broken Bottle - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Bottle (37614 Views)

THE FISHERMAN'S Tale(love Finds Broken) / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Bottle by tens4real(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

O boy I don't copy nobody. All inspiration came from God.

Some writers might seem to write the same way, but everyone is unique and different.
I guess he meant too say your style of writing and not copying like plagiarism... Cos sometimes when your addicted to a particular author you tend to write like him... Every author has his style of writing... I guess that is what he meant... My two cent
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:
Nice write up sis. More grease to ur elbow more data to your device. More inspiration to ur ...
*holy-hug*
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
kheengjay:
a masterpiece... danielle steel ain't got nufin on you nice one nice one!

*takes-a-bow* thank you

1 Like

Re: Broken Bottle by ROYH(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Thanks Madam, To Be Sincere, I Got A Bina Girl Type Also , 2012-2016 , And Guess What, I Actually Proposed To Her In Year 2012 During My Sec School Days And She Accepted But I'm Kinda Like An Introvert Guy, So ,I Just Zero My Mind And Kept Her Below My Thought Plus The Girl Do Got A Lots Of Attention From M(en) Which Made Me Quickly Resorted To My ZERO Thinking...
EVEN
A Friend Of Mine+Her (Male) Told Me He Really Love Her But He Suspected That She Won't Accept Him, I Told Him That "EVEN THOUGH I HAD ONCE TOASTED HER AND SHE ACCEPTED" she might actually like you but you can try ur look... 2013 then....
I blindly Judged The Girl And Let My Solo Thinking Overpower My Brain Of Reasoning, He Actually Made A Move But Got Rejected And That Was In 2015 And Later In This Year, Like 3 Months Back, The Girl Actually Confessed HER Feelings For Me ( Things Got Complicated , Which Prompt Her To CONFESSED ), Have Learnt My Lesson And SheWrites , Thanks For The Story, Things Like This Is Usually Happening In Our Life Which I Had Also Been A Victim Of, Am Just Happy That I Kicked The Ball After Knowing Fully Well That I had Actually GAINED Her Heart Since That Childish Action Of Mine, 4-5years Ago..
thank God This Year Is About To Finir , 2017 Is Another New History Enitrely...
Looking Forward To Another Piece From You Madam, Even Though You No Kuku Mention Me
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Justicextian:
Woah, this is a replica of a captivativing piece. Love this story @ Shewrites. Thanks for making my day. Please don't forget to call me on board when the next story starts o. Thanks... Cheers

Glad I made your day *winks*
Re: Broken Bottle by queenitee(f): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

Some writers might seem to write the same way, but everyone is unique and different.
Please ma'm leave him,if he says you are copying someone,at least you have the brain to copy someone's style.He who doesn't copy,what has he written?how many of his story has been read?I don't know why people don't appreciate things.He thinks its easy to write abi?If you don't know what to type,then leave the space blank instead of typing sh*t

Nice story jareh,waiting for the next one like I haven't read before

1 Like

Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
opal4real:
SheWrites fast. She updates quickly. SheWrites better.
More inspiration to you Sarah!
Awwww... Thank you soo much *holy-kisses*
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
tens4real:
I guess he meant too say your style of writing and not copying like plagiarism... Cos sometimes when your addicted to a particular author you tend to write like him... Every author has his style of writing... I guess that is what he meant... My two cent

Thanks jare *winks* Let's buy a cane and spank him.
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=ROYH post=52038056]Thanks Madam, To Be Sincere, I Got A Bina Girl Type Also , 2012-2016 , And Guess What, I Actually Proposed To Her In Year 2012 During My Sec School Days And She Accepted But I'm Kinda Like An Introvert Guy, So ,I Just Zero My Mind And Kept Her Below My Thought Plus The Girl Do Got A Lots Of Attention From M(en) Which Made Me Quickly Resorted To My ZERO Thinking...
EVEN
A Friend Of Mine+Her (Male) Told Me He Really Love Her But He Suspected That She Won't Accept Him, I Told Him That "EVEN THOUGH I HAD ONCE TOASTED HER AND SHE ACCEPTED" she might actually like you but you can try ur look... 2013 then....
I blindly Judged The Girl And Let My Solo Thinking Overpower My Brain Of Reasoning, He Actually Made A Move But Got Rejected And That Was In 2015 And Later In This Year, Like 3 Months Back, The Girl Actually Confessed HER Feelings For Me ( Things Got Complicated , Which Prompt Her To CONFESSED )

Don't let ur Bina go ever again. Sorry I didn't mention u *holy-hug*
Re: Broken Bottle by ROYH(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lolz But
SheWrites:
Don't let ur Bina go ever again. Sorry I didn't mention u *holy-hug*
(
Why *holy-hug* Na undecided
Re: Broken Bottle by kedavra(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

Please don't get me wrong. I love your writing style. It's just that it is EXTREMELY similar to the one Rowling used in the Harry Potter books. Read it and see.
Re: Broken Bottle by yorhmienerd(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Dope work from shewrites, hope we get another one before the year runs out
Re: Broken Bottle by Tife101(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:
@all... I am glad you enjoyed the story.

Here is the link to two stories I wrote (under a moniker I deactivated cos I couldn't access the email address) when I was out of the country.

www.nairaland.com/1188960/deep-sea

www.nairaland.com/1132958/razor-tongue
Madam, don't tell me you were the one who wrote those stories. I read them when I joined Nairaland as a quest early last year. You are a genius ma'am. The lord is your strength!!!
Re: Broken Bottle by hernandson(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ur 1st writeup av ever read,and it was mature and top notch. Nice one God bless.
Re: Broken Bottle by tens4real(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

Thanks jare *winks* Let's buy a cane and spank him.
Hahahahaha... U got jokes u know... I think he need more than a spank... He need a recession beaten
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
ROYH:
Lolz ButWhy *holy-hug* Na undecided
I will buy cane for you o. I am not single *winks*

1 Like

Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 6:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
kedavra:

Please don't get me wrong. I love your writing style. It's just that it is EXTREMELY similar to the one Rowling used in the Harry Potter books. Read it and see.

Oh! I see... Okay.
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Dope work from shewrites, hope we get another one before the year runs out

Everything is possible.
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
tens4real:
Hahahahaha... U got jokes u know... I think he need more than a spank... He need a recession beaten

Ah! I am not there o. Hehehe... Kikiki...
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
hernandson:
Ur 1st writeup av ever read,and it was mature and top notch. Nice one God bless.

Thanks.
Re: Broken Bottle by yorhmienerd(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

Everything is possible.
I'm currently reading Razor tongue where Sheila loosed her memory, me likey
Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tife101:
Madam, don't tell me you were the one who wrote those stories. I read them when I joined Nairaland as a quest early last year. You are a genius ma'am. The lord is your strength!!!

Amen thanks!

I wrote those stories three, four years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Bottle by SheWrites(f): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
yorhmienerd:
I'm currently reading Razor tongue where Sheila loosed her memory, me likey

I just read it too *winks*
Re: Broken Bottle by ROYH(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

I will buy cane for you o. I am not single *winks*
But Hug Doesn't Bite Na Talkless Of Making You Mine *winks*
Even Kiss Gan Self Must Be Innocent, Atleast, It Won't Count, Not From You SisMummy
Re: Broken Bottle by Tife101(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

Amen thanks!

I wrote those stories three, four years ago.
Yeah ma'am. Razor tongue was the second story I read on Nairaland. Expecting another blockbuster from you ma'am. Please, make it longer this time around. Take care ma...
Re: Broken Bottle by larabode: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Awesome!!!
Re: Broken Bottle by crislyn(f): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

Hehehehe...

I grew up in Lagos. Now am living in Abuja *winks*
Yeahhhhhh we've got things in common. I grew up in Lagos too, schooled in your state and I also live in Abuja . I wee come and visit you.
Re: Broken Bottle by Princelegacylemoha(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
For me
She is the Best
Is never easy to write stories and articles short
But she Does
She writes so good
She creates realistic stories
She keeps it coming perpetual
You Good
You Good
Am not a lover of fictions
But you made me love reading
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Broken Bottle by tens4real(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
crislyn:

Ah! I'm not the one o....hahahahahaha
OK... Please don't be like her... She is really a good girl and I don't like good girls.. Winks
Re: Broken Bottle by tens4real(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
SheWrites:

Ah! I am not there o. Hehehe... Kikiki...
OK MA.... And I shall pretend I didn't say anything too
Re: Broken Bottle by MzzAmiable(f): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Welldone Shewrites... I Love Your Stories
Re: Broken Bottle by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:30am On Dec 19, 2016
Nice read Shewrites, u r indeed gifted i must confess, God bless u richly. Pls mention me on ur next story, thnks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Charismatic Charlie Wade (novel) / Pictorial Quotes That'll Make Your Day & Give You Hope / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.