Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant (10153 Views)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / Premarital Sēx Is Indisputably A Blessing / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2016
They say women are more scared of getting pregnant than contracting HIV/Aids.

I am not sure about the authenticity of the statement,but you get the point.

Women will go at extra lengths to ensure they DO NOT get pregnant.

This is a fact, since time immemorial, women have been using bizarre ways to avoid getting pregnant, S-xually Transmitted Infection’s aside.

Here are some of the bizarre things they do to enjoy s-x without getting pregnant.
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2016
5. Squat and sneeze

Immediately after s-x, a woman is required to squat the sneeze. This movement is said to force out every single sperm from the woman’s veejay.

In ancient Greek, physicians recommended women to do this to shake the sperm out before fertilizing the egg.

Women were also advised to jump up an down, and kick their feet against their bums, to avoid getting pregnant.

How practical?

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
4. Sex during periods

It is messy, I know.

Turns out, women enjoy s-x during their periods.
To add onto the natural lubrication, it is said chances of a woman getting pregnant at this time are close to nil.

If you attended a biology lesson, then you know this is a lie.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2016
3. Honey

Applying honey on your hu-ha can prevent pregnancy. The honey will change the acidity of the vagina, making it hard for the sperm to swim to the egg.

In ancient Egypt, women added crocodile poop to the honey before applying the mixture.

This just screams yeast infection.
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2016
2. Coca cola

Yes, apparently the Coca cola drink not only quenches the normal thirst but also does kill sperms, according to online myths.

A woman is required to douche after intercourse, the carbon in the soda is supposed to be effective in preventing pregnancy.

Women are still using this method to date. I think this is a perfect recipe for a yeast infection.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2016
1. Taking Panadol/Painkiller after s-x

It’s supposed to be as simple as ABC, ingest painkillers after having s-x.

What is the worst thing that might happen, probably ingest enough to overdose yourself and actually fall sick.

NOTE: The Only way you can prevent pregnancy is by using a condom, contraceptives or abstinence. The rest are just myths.

Know or heard of other ways? Comment below

http://www.dailygossip.ng/editorial/5-bizzare-things-females-do-after-s-x-to-avoid-getting-pregnant/
Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44

1 Like

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Genea(f): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
I seee, oloshos come and see ooo and all dose that enjoy raw sex

1 Like

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Genea:

Lol,
As if say you no dey enjoy skin to skin.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Splinz(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Genea:

Who are these people? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Splinz:

They'll soon be here.

Meanwhile, Teamjoyce and enniewest be observing
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by sod09(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2016
hmm. I heard of one sef
make I no talk am
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Take up a family planning method and be free.
We need to understand our reproductive rights.

Go for family planning

Jadelle..... .. 6yrs
copper T IUCD..... 10yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Zambux(f): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Story for the gods...
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Genea(f): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Splinz:

ur frnds na
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Genea(f): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2016
CARLOSZ:

Lol,
As if say you no dey enjoy skin to skin.
biko I'm not there ooo
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ButterFrost212(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
CARLOSZ:
3. Honey

Applying honey on your hu-ha can prevent pregnancy. The honey will change the acidity of the vagina, making it hard for the sperm to swim to the egg.

In ancient Egypt, women added crocodile poop to the honey before applying the mixture.

This just screams yeast infection.
Oh no! embarassed embarassed
Crocodile poop in your huha cry cry
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Splinz(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genea:
ur frnds na

Oh that reminds me... the last time we did that shit was simply awesome... cheesy
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Splinz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Zambux:
Story for the gods...

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
sod09:
hmm. I heard of one sef
make I no talk am

Talk am biko
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
kenonze:
Take up a family planning method and be free.
We need to understand our reproductive rights.

Go for family planning

Jadelle..... .. 6yrs
copper T IUCD..... 10yrs

Hmmm, that one na for married people na
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Zambux:
Story for the gods...

Oya tell us your own method.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Genea:
biko I'm not there ooo

I hear you.

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Oh no! embarassed embarassed
Crocodile poop in your huha cry cry

Yes na
Una wey be geh can do anything to enjoy unprotected sex and not get pregnant.

Infact, HIV better pass pregnancy for una
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by CARLOSZ: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Splinz:

Oh that reminds me... the last time we did that shit was simply awesome... cheesy

Plix don't carry your sezual talks to dix hanointed thread

2 Likes

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ButterFrost212(f): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
CARLOSZ:

Yes na
Una wey be geh can do anything to enjoy unprotected sex and not get pregnant.

Infact, HIV better pass pregnancy for una
undecided undecided
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Splinz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2016
CARLOSZ:

Plix don't carry your sezual talks to dix hanointed thread

Eh

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ashewoboy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
ohk.
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
CARLOSZ:

Hmmm, that one na for married people na
That's a misconception!

Visit any family planning center especially youth friendly ones

1 Like

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by cahrym(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
CARLOSZ:

2. Coca cola
Yes, apparently the Coca cola drink not only quenches the normal thirst but also does kill sperms, according to online myths.
A woman is required to douche after intercourse, the carbon in the soda is supposed to be effective in preventing pregnancy.
Women are still using this method to date. I think this is a perfect recipe for a yeast infection.

Why Coca Cola? Try Teem or Alabukun with Schweppes
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
The life of a woman.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by kollintin(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
is dat so.where dat girl even day self come and see d answer
Re: 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nutase: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Stale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? / "My Boyfriend Is So Handsome" - White Girl Shows Off Her African Boyfriend (PHOT / Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.