Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,136 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (55341 Views)

10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Christian Sister gets pregnant out of wedlock(Artificial insemination) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by janefblog: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2019
Reactions As "Men Are Trash" Feminist Gets Pregnant Out Of Wedlock

Social media users are currently going gaga after news of a popular Instagram feminist pregnancy, Grace Ajilore hits online.

Web users have taken to different social media platform to call out the feminist for her double standard as she is known for saying all men are scum and still fell pregnant out of wedlock.

The news however generated a mixed reactions as others backed the feminist’s action as a marketing strategy. Below is one of her video saying men are trash.

https://janefblog.com/11002-2hilarious-reactions-as-men-are-trash-feminist-grace-ajilore-gets-pregnant-out-of-wedlock/

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Olalan(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2019
I pity all dem dumb girls listening to all the so called feminist........... these people are the real definition of hypocrites

347 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by dawnomike(m): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2019
It is a case of: "...do what i preach but do not do what i do"

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by imiski(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2019
I stopped taking feminist seriously when I met my landlords wife. Outside she is a feminist and women advocate fighting for women world wide, but inside house she be like foreign furniture them they couple her every day.
Updated: nor be say landlord dey beat am oh. But she submissive dieeeee!

337 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ArcFresky(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2019
A woman will always need a man in her life...

L

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ijewejones: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Too much jealousy on men,more especially from the feminist group that will still run to men to get pregnant..then come online to spew trash..

Let them continue while we keep counting them from Linda Ikeji to Grace Ajilore to wink

It's nature/God that made Men so..make them leave men & do more of their pills

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by MrHistorian: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Are Nigerians deliberately dumb or is it just the twitter users?

Being a feminist basically means being an advocate for the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men.

How does the above stop the woman in question from engaging in sexual relationship with men?

The trolling is justified if she's a proven man-hater (misandrist). Even at that, you can't be too sure if the pregnancy wasn't a product of artificial insemination.

But then. . .what do I know!?

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ogegeodey(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
cool
After brushing up the good guys with their popular line referring to men as scum, they ended up as baby mamas. Lol

Anyways, She only said men are scum..... She didn't say anyone should not enjoy dick.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Yahman1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
I'm not Surprised angry

Men are trash but Dem dey collect good Sugarcane from men on the code

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Jummyfreee: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hypocrisy everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by CallMeDrino: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin

Linda Ikeji's deciple tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
it's nor right

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Fabolousibk1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mad oh....Feminist my foot
Pls If u see any groundnut seller, wearing a red top, pls call dis no 08009999222. She gave me tear tear 50 naira

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by GeneralPula: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Preeek no get enemy! grin

99% of them so call feminist don’t even understand what it means. They thought it’s all about ranting and abusing men online!

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by maynattion(f): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
I'm a lady but fukk feminists.

Feminists be like Naija atheists, they are all scams and lazy frustrated imps.

55 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by themonk(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
imiski:
I stopped taking feminist seriously when I met my landlords wife. Outside she is a feminist and women advocate fighting for women world wide, but inside house she be like foreign furniture them they couple her every day.
Updated: nor be say landlord dey beat am oh. But she submissive dieeeee!

grin

There are feminists and there are Narcissists and sociopaths hiding under the umbrella of feminism. Bitter women who want to control men but are not smart enough so they hide under the name of feminism to dish out their hate.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with being a feminist but any toxic person who attacks men just to feel better about her own self is a sociopath and should be called out.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
only fools see these ladies as role models. from Beyonce to linda ikeji. they are all hypocrites.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by bukatyne(f): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Never heard of her.

2019 is a year of lessons for people to do their own thing.

9 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by BlackfireX: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is she Yoruba? No wonder..

2 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Kyllahmc(m): 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Feminism is a scam... where were women when early men were hunting buffalos, bulls and encountering Lions in the wilderness...? women optioned to stay home and pick fruits and vegetables!

even in more recent Case... where were women when men were fighting Nazi Germany in WWII and returning home dead, without limbs...and sometimes without half of their faces? women optioned to sit home clean riffles and make combat uniforms!

Now it's computer age and every Jennifer, Hailey is claiming equal to men on social media?

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by wonuks(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
grin
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Ayofaks(f): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ndi 'I fell pregnant' cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by DarkandHandsome(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
My hate for feminists angry angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by vincentjk(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chimamanda Ngozi adichie tricked them only to get married and take care of her man properly including doing all the choirs secretly.

Make una node follow these people mouth o esp all these nairaland feminists

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Pavore9: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
What if she had paid and made a withdrawal from the sperm bank?

6 Likes

Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by Starboytwo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
V
Re: Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock by hopexter(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Enjoying preeq unapologetically yet men are trash. Abi na goat give her belle

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.