Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story (36650 Views)

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Skymiyke(f): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
And I met La boo on Facebook! grin grin kiss kiss

Happy Married life,God's blessings all d way!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Its a beautiful story how they met but then the social media its still a dangerous place to be looking for a wife.Most girls though not all use the social media for their runz jobs and prostitution.Go to Facebook and co.that's where many of them hook up with their clients.Date a gal on social media at ur own risk.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by favexx(f): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by justjify(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Just viewed your dp....both of us fit start oxygen donating company.

Let's make it 2017 agenda.
angry

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by justjify(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Just viewed your dp....both of us fit start oxygen donating company.

Let's make it 2017 agenda
Step back, else I inhale you... angry cheesy tongue
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Odunharry(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
While some will be asking do i know you?? how did u get my pin.. grin grin
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by alobright17(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
deturla:
Love can be found in different places; Church, At work, On the road, in the ‘danfo’ even on social media!

Regardless of the increasing awareness on the various ways people scam others on social media, people still meet online, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after.

I was not surprised when I met these two fantastic couple through my friend and co-contributor on the blog, Makinde ‘Brainac’, who decided to share the amazing love story of Ayodele and his beautiful bride, Omounmi. The lovebirds got married on the 5th of November 2016.

Guess what!?

They met on BBM, fell in love and now they are husband and wife!

Now I see that I have aroused your interest? Don’t be in a hurry! Grab a seat, with a bowl of pop-corn and a bottle of ‘Coca-Cola’. Relax and join us to celebrate this awesome couple ‘in style’.

=====================================================================

Ayo happily told DeeDee about how he met his heartthrob:

We met through a friend who was Wunmi’s bunk mate in the University.

I saw her picture on her DP and requested for her details. (Sharp Guy)That was how we started talking.

Then we met in person after two months of non-stop calls and chats and the rest was history!

Guys will always have a first impression, and as you know first impression lasts longer. Ayo beaming with all smiles said:

We have been talking and I have had so much respect for her personality so when we finally met, I couldn’t but stop admiring her level of intelligence and amazed by her simplicity, elegance and charisma.

We had a long conversation and it felt like I had known her for years.

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/06/met-bbm-now-bff-inspiring-love-story-ayomide-wunmi/

How can couple meet on BBM? and then marry? what is couple and what is marry?
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Tyviv(f): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Interesting
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
I nor fit read all the long epistle, but congrats to the couple

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by WomanOfRace(f): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
justjify:
Step back, else I inhale you... angry cheesy tongue
Hahahahahaha.......yes o,that nose knows tomorrow and everyone's future.
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is impressive.. Waiting to see Nairalanders that met in the Sexuality section of Nairaland and got married afterwards cool

Chaiii this year don dey pass me by again.. When I wan marry?
gringringringrin
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
I swear the thing go funny that day Dee cheesy
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by mylove4God(f): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Guffaz: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
Let's make your day special

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Ifems(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
Abosede
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by tomzman: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Cute couple. I wish you a happy married life.
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Damseldammie(f): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
This is wow! Wish you happy married life... much
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Divay22(f): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is impressive.. Waiting to see Nairalanders that met in the Sexuality section of Nairaland and got married afterwards cool

Chaiii this year don dey pass me by again.. When I wan marry?
next year Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by browniecay: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2016
Just patiently waiting for that day when I will read "Couple who met during Egungun festival are now married" on NL

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by justjify(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Hahahahahaha.......yes o,that nose knows tomorrow and everyone's future.
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Mostprecious(f): 4:49am On Dec 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Iam not understanding. Is this naija, abi na novel?
Thought this kinda love story only happens on the sheets of a novel. undecided
Me too start to wonder
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by adellam16(f): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2016
deturla:
Love can be found in different places; Church, At work, On the road, in the ‘danfo’ even on social media!

Regardless of the increasing awareness on the various ways people scam others on social media, people still meet online, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after.

I was not surprised when I met these two fantastic couple through my friend and co-contributor on the blog, Makinde ‘Brainac’, who decided to share the amazing love story of Ayodele and his beautiful bride, Omounmi. The lovebirds got married on the 5th of November 2016.

Guess what!?

They met on BBM, fell in love and now they are husband and wife!

Now I see that I have aroused your interest? Don’t be in a hurry! Grab a seat, with a bowl of pop-corn and a bottle of ‘Coca-Cola’. Relax and join us to celebrate this awesome couple ‘in style’.

=====================================================================

Ayo happily told DeeDee about how he met his heartthrob:

We met through a friend who was Wunmi’s bunk mate in the University.

I saw her picture on her DP and requested for her details. (Sharp Guy)That was how we started talking.

Then we met in person after two months of non-stop calls and chats and the rest was history!

Guys will always have a first impression, and as you know first impression lasts longer. Ayo beaming with all smiles said:

We have been talking and I have had so much respect for her personality so when we finally met, I couldn’t but stop admiring her level of intelligence and amazed by her simplicity, elegance and charisma.

We had a long conversation and it felt like I had known her for years.

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/06/met-bbm-now-bff-inspiring-love-story-ayomide-wunmi/

WHO CARES? E consine their ancestors not us.
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by tosyne2much(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Divay22:
next year Saturday
The question is, who will I marry? cool
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Divay22(f): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
The question is, who will I marry? cool
grin okay....not too worry I'll look for let say 4 different girls and then you'll pick you choice...
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by tosyne2much(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2016
Divay22:
grin okay....not too worry I'll look for let say 4 different girls and then you'll pick you choice...
Will you also be part of them?
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Divay22(f): 8:08am On Dec 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Will you also be part of them?
why will i be part of them ,when am the one searching for you.
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by yemsai(f): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Team "How did you get my pin" how market?? angry angry
Lol grin grin...
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by onyeomanono24(f): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2016
Wow!!! this is so beautiful. God abeg pick my call

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Bustincole(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2016
When u say Hi to a gal on BBM, WhatsApp, or FB, the next tin u'll see "How did you get my pin or number"

Dis scared most of our guys away... dey will now change d concept to how market today? grin

gals pls always calm for guys to penetrate in ur life in any social media... Nice weddin outfit

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Coefficient(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Happy Married Life, Ayo Awi
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Bishops10(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
MissyQween Boo Boo are you seeing this Don't you think Nairaland is a blessing to Us
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Riddler32: 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please was sex involved in the course of the relationship?
I am keeping myself but babe is tempting me seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos) / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.