Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story (36648 Views)

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Babycherry(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
veekid:

babycherry; you know this could be us

ooooh my darling, i miss you so much, thanks for all the mentions, good to know you care
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by veekid(m): 5:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Babycherry post=51[size=8pt:
[/size]813728]

ooooh my darling, i miss you so much, thanks for all the mentions, good to know you care
I miss you too kiss hope you're doing fine?
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Babycherry(f): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2016
veekid:

I miss you too kiss hope you're doing fine?

am almost perfect *blushing*
hope you're good too
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by veekid(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Babycherry:

am almost perfect *blushing*
hope you're good too

I'm good ma'am
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by missyQween(f): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bishops10:
MissyQween Boo Boo are you seeing this Don't you think Nairaland is a blessing to Us
A big blessing... Our pre wedding photos is loading

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by Bishops10(m): 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
missyQween:

A big blessing... Our pre wedding photos is loading
Aww....95% grin
Re: Couple Who Met On BBM Are Now Married - Inspiring Love Story by pressplay411(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
deturla:
Love can be found in different places; Church, At work, On the road, in the ‘danfo’ even on social media!

Regardless of the increasing awareness on the various ways people scam others on social media, people still meet online, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after.

I was not surprised when I met these two fantastic couple through my friend and co-contributor on the blog, Makinde ‘Brainac’, who decided to share the amazing love story of Ayodele and his beautiful bride, Omounmi. The lovebirds got married on the 5th of November 2016.

Guess what!?

They met on BBM, fell in love and now they are husband and wife!

Now I see that I have aroused your interest? Don’t be in a hurry! Grab a seat, with a bowl of pop-corn and a bottle of ‘Coca-Cola’. Relax and join us to celebrate this awesome couple ‘in style’.

=====================================================================

Ayo happily told DeeDee about how he met his heartthrob:

We met through a friend who was Wunmi’s bunk mate in the University.

I saw her picture on her DP and requested for her details. (Sharp Guy)That was how we started talking.

Then we met in person after two months of non-stop calls and chats and the rest was history!

Guys will always have a first impression, and as you know first impression lasts longer. Ayo beaming with all smiles said:

We have been talking and I have had so much respect for her personality so when we finally met, I couldn’t but stop admiring her level of intelligence and amazed by her simplicity, elegance and charisma.

We had a long conversation and it felt like I had known her for years.

http://deedeesblog.com/2016/12/06/met-bbm-now-bff-inspiring-love-story-ayomide-wunmi/

Lucky couple, welcome to the 1% that made it and found their heartthrobs on SM.

RIP to the other 99% that got their "heart-robbed" on SM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Buys Her Boyfriend 30 Gifts To Celebrate His 30th Birthday (Photos) / Checkout These Unique But Lovely Couple( Photo) / Man Celebrates His Wife Whom He Met On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.