Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? (20465 Views)

What Is Wrong With Feminism / My Argument Against Feminism / Personal Thoughts On Feminism As A Nigerian. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by akinszz: 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
@ the bold part... But women don't have dick.
couliss:
Anti-feminism blames women for the inevitable decline in economic status of low-skill, low-education, low-intelligence men.Anti- feminism smears women through superstition and religious belief
Anti feminism smears women by saying women don't know what is good for them ,women are stupid they have fish brain and that women know nothing.
God created us EQUALLY.
You are not smarter or better than me because you are a man
we have two eyes,two legs and two hands

GOD CREATED US EQUALLY.
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Okay agreed smiley

But I must warn you....my drinks should be strictly alcoholic, I don't take non-alcoholic drinks. Thank you wink tongue kiss
AnusOdourInhaler:

First of all, I'll we welcome you with open arms, shower kises on ya, then entertain you with drinks, make you sign your consent, then..... Say 'yeah', I'll continue
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by modsRbastard: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
couliss:
so God made woman in which image ? so because God made man in his own likeness it means a man is better than a woman remember there is a man in the word WoMAN once again I AM EQUAL WITH A MAN.

Until I hear of female Angels, only then will I consider a WOman my equal.

As for the man in WOman... It's actually the other way round cos since you came into existence, you've been the WOE in our MAN

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
kiss
AnusOdourInhaler:

My lady, I'm a lover not a fighter, come to me, I'll make you feel like woman! Come to daddy...
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
How am I being contradictory?
jomoh:

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory?

Alfa soro ojo ku, oni olorun Jeri ohun.

Just exactly what the op is talking about
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by GodsLastBorn: 4:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And in peace keeping, war isn't involved?I see how fast you are. grin
War in peace keeping? my dear there is a big difference between war and shoot outs/confrontations. Use youtube and watch few clips on world wars before you use that word war again so that you can have a little understanding of what war is and by the way, war is worst than it looks on clips so please don't say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by GodsLastBorn: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm saying I can do whatever I want, whenever I want with no restrictions smiley

I as a female should be allowed to make choices with no restrictions, socially, economically and personally.
As long as the requirements are met. smiley
Who or what is preventing you from doing those things? incompetence? Illuminate me.
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Okay agreed smiley

But I must warn you....my drinks should be strictly alcoholic, I don't take non-alcoholic drinks. Thank you wink tongue kiss
Okay.. I'll serve you with mild alcoholic beverage, because, getting too tipsy ruins the show.. Then, I'll proceed to take you to my bed, where I'll make sure I strip you to your birthday suit.. From there, the whole process of intense romance that can wet Sahara desert will commence.. I'll use my double digits inche tool for the magic show.. You'll love it! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by akinszz: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Guy, u no go kill person for here... 25 cartons of harp for u...
HumanistMike:

And it has come to my notice that you are just noticing it. I'm not impressed.

The women are just poster officers.

Even Dame Patience that championed women joining the NDA does not use female soldiers as security on her entourage. She only uses one female ADC for show. More like a Female Soldier that doubles as her PA lol.

Over a year ago, some female soldiers were disarmed and kidnapped by BH. The army reacted by ordering all the female soldiers (about 80) out of Borno. Lol. BH would have used them as snacks. There probably would have been a BringBackOurSoldierBabes movement championed by Obikwesili.

Maybe by now, BH would have been negotiating with the government on how to release pregnant captive female soldiers that are still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by ObaKlaz: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Contradictions...

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by kazyhm(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Peachess:

Why origin na? I want something else joor, or you want me to have potbelly? lol

and your choice is ?
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Timbuktuo: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Like I care

I can still do whatever I want, whenever I want. With or without feminism grin tongue

You're not the only one with these privileges. Lots of drunks, drug addicts also can do whatever they want, whenever they want. Male it female. With it without feminism. grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by couliss: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Timbuktuo:

The reason you should weep for women is because they have lost sight of what it means to be a woman and relationships are dying because men have found out they are saying and marying men in women's bodies.

The problem with you women is that you have perfected the art of professional victimhood. Not only men provided for their homes, and not only women did chores in their homes. I grew up with a solidly masculine father and a feminine mother, and my father did the laundry in our home 95% of the time. Yet, most ediots wills say our mothers were slaves. Slaves to who? My mum generally did all the other chores, and I remember my dad cook occasionally. Yet, I knew who to meet for what issues I had because everyone knew their duties and responsibilities.

Anybody with a brain who has gone on the internet to ascertain what feminism means knows that it is a scam to try to paint women as victims and men as oppressors. You can only sell your victimhood status to uninformed people. Ordinary observation will reveal feminism as a blatant ideology for female welfare only.
everyone to their own opinion and please don't insult feminism it is not a scam I hope you change your thinking we don't have much men as feminist but I hope you become a feminist . I don't see men as oppressors my father is against feminism but he is my most favorite male in the whole world
I don't hate men most people think once you are a feminist you hate men I don't hate men. Am not a man hating person. I think men are also equally intelligent people. I just think the fact that you are man doesn't make you better than I am doesn't make you smarter and doesn't mean I am lesser or I should be submissive to you .
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Timbuktuo: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
couliss:
everyone to their one opinion

Of course, a quick cop out. Why don't you debunk my opinions with fact. Or is opinion the same as fact? "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, noone is entitled to their own facts". Take note. grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by puresaint12(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
joywendy:

if you keep on the concept of training both genders differently then how do we expect real change in the process?

Women and men have only one thing that differentiates them. That's their reproductive organs. That one is divine and not anyone's doing. A child learn what ever you teach them and condition them to believe.

if both genders were raised exactly the same way with no bias and what not. we wont have this issue we are discussing and that's the honest truth. If most guys were taught how to do domestic work and most ladies were taught to be financially independent. No one will be complaining that women are money mongers and guys are dirty and don't know anything about domestic work. If there was a balance then there wouldn't be any differences as you see today.

Both Genders can have the same aspiration and dreams. Nothing wrong with a woman who wants to be a CEO of a company or a man just simply wants to be a make up artist.

It's what they have grown up too and believe that makes them see thing like that as anormly

Who created the masculine and feminine concept? is it not the same society? That's generalisation by the way....

this Ignorance pass me o "men and women have only one thing that differenciates them and that's their reproductive organs"
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by couliss: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Timbuktuo:

Of course, a quick cop out. Why don't you debunk my opinions with fact. Or is opinion the same as fact? "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, noone is entitled to their own facts". Take note. grin
I have done that already
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by ObaKlaz: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Timbuktuo:

I know it will hurt your silly brain, by it's just the truth. Is there any field where a man isn't better than a woman on this earth? Name one where a woman is best instead if menstruating without control like the woman with the issue if blood.

"...menstruating without control like the woman with the issue if blood"

While your arguments are mostly valid, You as an entity would find that quoted part above to be too indecently sexist. C'mon, bruh! cheesy
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by GodsLastBorn: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
puresaint12:
this Ignorance pass me o "men and women have only one thing that differenciates them and that's their reproductive organs"
meeeeeeeeehn after I read that line " only difference be male and female is their genitals" I literally was weakened. how about psych? how about emotions? how about nature? how about damn instincts?! oooomylorrrt.
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Timbuktuo: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
joywendy:

if you keep on the concept of training both genders differently then how do we expect real change in the process?
What change are you looking for, exactly? That women behave like men and men behave like women? No way. If God/nature wanted it so, we would be made the same. I say, no need for change. Do well as you are.

Women and men have only one thing that differentiates them. That's their reproductive organs. That one is divine and not anyone's doing. A child learn what ever you teach them and condition them to believe.
I beg go and collect a refund on your biology classes. There are quite a few more differences between male and female, hormones being one of them. Oestrogen and testosterone are not things you acquire in a pack of noodles. These hormones are what make us masculine or feminine. That's why boys gravitate towards a certain direction and girls, another. Read up on human hormones, madam.

if both genders were raised exactly the same way with no bias and what not. we wont have this issue we are discussing and that's the honest truth. If most guys were taught how to do domestic work and most ladies were taught to be financially independent. No one will be complaining that women are money mongers and guys are dirty and don't know anything about domestic work. If there was a balance then there wouldn't be any differences as you see today.
Na so. Google is there for you to read and research, free of charge. Women and men act the way they do because of certain biological imperative imprinted in their DNA. It's why men are aggressive and women are relatively passive. No matter how much you try social engineering, men will take more risks than women. No amount of same-way rearing can change that.

Both Genders can have the same aspiration and dreams. Nothing wrong with a woman who wants to be a CEO of a company or a man just simply wants to be a make up artist.
Yeah. How many men do you know who fantasise about their wedding day like feminists do?

it's what they have grown up too and believe that makes them see thing like that as anormly
Well, you have/will have children. I challenge you to put these ideas of yours to the test. God-willing, I will be here when they grow up. Tell me the result.

ho created the masculine and feminine concept? is it not the same society? That's generalisation by the way....
The terms, maybe. The concepts have been and continue to manifest even in the face of the strongest feminist assault. Society simply took advantage of the phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
So Feminism is useless then grin

But I like the name "feminism" and the group(cult) grin
Because it supports more of the female species than the male species tongue cool

Proud feminist! cool tongue
Timbuktuo:

You're not the only one with these privileges. Lots of drunks, drug addicts also can do whatever they want, whenever they want. Male it female. With it without feminism. grin
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by GodsLastBorn: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
ObaKlaz:

While your arguments are mostly valid, You as an entity would find that quoted part above to be too indecently sexist. C'mon, bruh! cheesy
Perception bro, your perception.
1. Do females have control over their blood flow?
2. Some have heavy flows and light flows so by woman with blood issue, the dots links to heavy flow bro. Relax.
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by misspicy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Lol. Nice writey. Too bad you have a wrong view of feminism. I totally understand,a lot of people dont seem to understand it too.
hi smiley
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
The best bday compliment!!! shocked cheesy embarassed lipsrsealed
AnusOdourInhaler:

Okay.. I'll serve you with mild alcoholic beverage, because, getting too tipsy ruins the show.. Then, I'll proceed to take you to my bed, where I'll make sure I strip you to your birthday suit.. From there, the whole process of intense romance that can wet Sahara desert will commence.. I'll use my double digits inche tool for the magic show.. You'll love it! smiley
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
The male species of course!!!! angry
Because of our gender that's why cry

If we were male, we would be allowed of any privileges we desire sad
GodsLastBorn:
Who or what is preventing you from doing those things? incompetence? Illuminate me.
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by solbil: 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
What is your pint exactly? I have never argued that men aren't physically stronger than women, the argument is that, if a woman is up to task, let her do the job.
do you srill remember @sagamite and @Craziebone? Where are they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So how will you be able to handle me sir? smiley embarassed
HBD. wink
Although, you need cane. undecided
Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by solbil: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
can't believe people are still argueing this issue when the greatest authorities on the feminism issue, Sagamite and Craziebone as well as Timbuktou hasve given their verdict on the issue.

Can this debate stop already!

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Timbuktuo: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So Feminism is useless then grin
But I like the name "feminism" and the group(cult) grin Because it supports more of the female species than the male species tongue cool
Proud feminist! cool tongue
Lol. Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: Operationally Contradictory? by Timbuktuo: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
ObaKlaz:

I'm fully sexist. I do not hide it and am proud of it. The feminists and women you are fighting for are just as sexist towards their own gender. Good luck fighting fair.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners / Edo Festival 2017 Live (photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Fights For Boxing Title- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.